Chapter 4

A fateful love

Chapter 4: Kingkas and Queenkas

 

 

[ No One's Pov]

 

The next day...

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

"Unnie.. can i ask you something. What happens if a playboy says he likes me? Just like Yoona Unnie? " I ask, not sure if this is the right timing.

 

"Maknae-ahh. I am just like you. Even if he is a playboy, we should not let us fall for them. Who knows they'll dump us the next 3 days? A playboy should'nt be trusted. " Taeyeon Unnie advised.

 

" hmm.. You're right Unnie. I should never let this happen. Bye bye unnie! I'm going to my class," i wave a goodbye to my unnies and make my way into the class. I sit beside Jessica this time. It's a good thing That evil maknae is not here.

 

" Seohyun! How nice to meet you here! How about we have lunch together with your unnies? I really would like to introduce my sister too. Me and my sister always got into a fight with the queenkas, " Jessica exclaimed.

 

" oh, hello jessica! You have a sister? And there is queenkas also around here?? " I asked.

 

"Yepp. I'll show her at lunch. Her name is Krystal. Well we live in USA.. Thats our hometown actually. Yeah. There are queenkaa around here. " Jessica lowers down her volume.

 

" If you ever get in their way, they will be mean to you. You know popularity? They are totally respected. "

 

The teacher is not in the class. I am getting bored. I look through my textbook putting on mt glasses.

 

Then 3 girls sat across the room before me." Hey, kid. Are you new?? You must be Seohyun aren't ya? Haha. Look at your specs!" the other 2 girls laughed. I can feel my anger rise.

 

"Would you shut up?! Even if she a new student why are you bothering her? She dosen't done anything to you at all!" Jessica yelled at them. I am not the kind who actually likes to shout infront of people. I just kept quiet and look down.

 

" Hey, so call ice miss! Why won't you go put the ice on her face. She looks hot as a tomato! " the other girl in short hair tried to cover it up. And they all laugh.

 

I still kept quiet. Not knowing what to say.

 

Jessica gave up trying to fight back. She turned to me and hold my hands. " That is what i'm saying. The queenkas are noisy and don't bother them. They're just a bunch of stupid jerks. You'll be alright. " Jessica comforted me. thanks to Jessica i cheered up. Without her, i'm going to suffer.

 

At lunch, Jessica and i walk down to the canteen. We happily talk about jokes and families. " Oh, Seohyun-ahh, i want to introduce my sister. Come quickly!" she grab my hands and drag me to a table.

 

Then, my 3 Unnies came running towards me. " Jessica wants to have lunch with us and her sister. " i said to them.

 

" Krystal, meet my new friends! And Seohyun and yoona and Unnies, please meet Krystal," we greet her and bowed 90 degrees as a sign of respect.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. Krystal Imnida. I am From USA. This is my sister. May i know what is your name? " Krystal asked.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo, Seohyun imnida. I live in Busan, but i stayed with my unnies at seoul for schooling purposes." I said, smilingy widly. She's really nice.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona imnida. I live in Busan like Seohyun here. " Yoona bowed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon imnida. Im 24 years old. And Tiffany here. WE both stayed in Seoul. But my parents owned a mansion for 4 of us to stay for school. " Taeyeon said.

 

"Annyeong~  Fany Fany prettier then gems, Tiffany<3!  Hehe," She said putting on her aegyo.

 

 

 

" Tiffany-ahh.. You're aegyo is terrible! " Yoona teased. Tiffany shoot a frown. 

 

" Mine's more cute..! hehe" Yoona said.

 

" Come let's have a sit. " Jessica said.

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

" Krystal, Do you have any friends? Your sister said that this school has a lot of kingkas and queenkas here. I thought Sangkyung High is a good place for us to complete high schoool," Taeyeon said, not wanting to eat anything.

 

" Well, we go to this school last year, not a single one treated us well except for teachers.. The queenkas here are more rough than my old school mate's queenkas. " Krystal replied. 

 

" You know that one over there... The one with the very white pale skin? Her name is dara. she's very rich and totally mean. The one tying her hair? She's Son Eun Seo. She  hates a nerd. And her boyfriend is Donghae...." 

 

Suddenly, i felt a pang of Jeolousy. I stare at her sharply and turned away from her. Why do i feel so jeolous? Ani.. Why do i feel this?? 

 

Seohyun nudged me and i look at her and shooked my head.

 

Seohyun seem to know me well...

 

" Well, i assume you know the kingkas? " Jessica said, signaling the boys are behind them.

 

" They're up for some plans... " I said, still feeling angry while taking out my Ice lemon tea in my bag. A playboy is always a playboy.

 

Yah.. Yoona. Calm Down. Somebody is going to see you like this!

 

Tiffany and Krystal went over to the stall and get some food. I didn't feel like eating any meals. 

 

" What?! Why are they here?! This is annoying as hell, " Taeyeon said looking away putting on a mad face.

 

" Hey girls, wanna come and join us? " One of the kingka members said.

 

" Go and get yourself puke in a bowl! " I yelled. 

 

Silence.... 

 

The boys burst out in laughter.

 

" Haha! You're too cute when you're mad you know that?" Donghae said.

 

" I wish i could kiss your cheeeeekkkssss~~" He said again, with EXTREMELY annoying face.

 

" In Your dreams!! " I yelled back.

 

" Unnie. Don't shout! " Seohyun said. I put my head on my arms.

 

" Does donghae likes you?? " Jessica ask me.... 

 

" Yes i doooo...~~~" He interupt. My face became red. My unnies look at me.

 

" Aniyo!!! I know you like somebody else Ara??!" I yelled back again. My voice.. Too much yelling...

 

"Omo! Donghae! She knows it! What are you going to do?!"' The members looked shocked and suprised. Haha They'll think, since when i did know donghae's girlfriend? Since just now donghae.. 

 

" YAH! Shut up will you guys?!" Jessica screamed. 

 

" Jessica, I am more Icy than you you know that?? ' Yah! shut up will you guys? " A guy imitiate Jessica. Jessica look annoyed.

 

" Jessica, who's that? Him?? Don't mind him. He's name is Heechul. He likes to mess around with me.. I get pretty frustrated and annoyed sometimes. He did get a kick from me...

 

" Hahaha. I could'nt imagine that! " Taeyeon said.

 

[ No one's Pov ] 

 

The days end... The 4 girls about to come home with Jessica and Krystal when they saw a poster.

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

" Look!  A poster! " I point.

 

" .... This Poster is about dancing competition. If you are interested in joining, there will be a meeting at the school's hall after school at 4 pm on 12/ 2/ 2012. the competition will be held at 30/ 5/ 2011." Taeyeon Read.

 

 

" Dancing competition????" i asked excitedly.

 

" Yes! Unnie! Can we go on a competition? I like dancing too! " Our maknae said. 

 

" IT's a good idea. " Jessica said, still looking at a poster. 

 

" Krystal, You want to join in? And tiffany do you agree?" Taeyeon ask the both of them.

 

" I AGREE. " The both of them said at the same time..  Krystal and Tiffany looked at each other and laugh.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back with a new update chappie!! Yay! so.. how's the chapter? Is it okay? I think there's too much screaming and yelling in this story. Sorry if it's confusing. I'm rushing! XD

 

So if i have time maybe i'll update chapter 5. hehe. Thanks for reading guys.! hehes. 

 

Pai. Pai...