Chapter 8

A fateful love

Chapter 8: The truth

 

 

After changing into a comfortable dress, we went out. Taeyeon and Tiffany promise us to be at the seafood restraunt  which Tiffany is working at, at 5 pm. She is giving free big feast for us. Of course, she worked there. We're going to eat out. Yay! I'm so excited. We rarely go out together to shop or eat outside food in a very high class restraunt.

 

As soon as I walk out, I could hear footsteps behind us. I turn around to see Donghae and kyuhyun. They are not going to give up, don't they?

 

" What are you doing?" Yoona said with a sharp glare. 

 

" Going shopping with you of course. " He said it with a smile.

 

"Aniyo. We don't need a accompany here. We can go alone. We're meeting Tiffany and Taeyeon. And they'll think we are dating you guys. " I said still not looking to them.

 

"Huh. But you're two Unnies are dating our hyungs you no~ " kyuhyun walk beside me. Oh yeah. I haven't thought abou that. They're dating. Of course these two boys want to follow us. But wait, what if the queenkas know about this? We two are going to be dead right? I don't want to be tease again. 

 

 

I look at Yoona and she raise her two eyebrows and gave a frown. She knows what I mean. To avoid them. 

 

"Look we can't really hang around with you guys anymore. You guys have your girlfriends right? Are we gonna get them when they see us being with you guys? " Yoona said.

 

" Well, honestly we don't really like them. " kyuhyun said putting his hat on as we walk down the streets. The yellow sun is burning hot.  We quickly got into the shades.

 

" Huh as if, " I grin. 

 

"it's kinda true you know. " 

 

" kinda? " Yoona ask. 

 

" Well. Yes. We really don't like them" 

 

"Fine then, how about you guys broke with them for good? Or not we don't get squash by them because of you?!" I was really mad. We got teased by them for the boys? 

 

" Calm down, Seohyun - Ahh. We can discuse this out as soon as we get there for dinner. " Yoona said patting on my shoulder. " Let,'s just enjoy and put away our worries, shall we? " Yoona smiled sweetly.

 

We did not really cared about the two boys behind us tailgating wherever we go. We just let them be. We shop till 4 and decided make a run for Tiffany's restraunt. 

 

" Where's Tiffany's restraunt, Unnie?"

 

" I am not so sure.. " Yoona replied looking at the mall map.

 

"Need some help, Yoong?" Donghae came beside her.

 

"No thank you." she make a sharp glare at him. She 's probably mad at him for calling her Yoong. 

 

"Well, I think you need some help. "  Donghae snatches the map and showed her direction and Yoona grumbled.

 

"Fine. Yeah. Maybe I need some help!" Yoona grumbled again. I followed Yoona and kyuhyun beside me. I kept thinking what I going to do if the queenkas find this out.

 

Its almost 5pm and we reach there in no time.

 

"hey. There you are you two. I saw Tiffany Taeyeon with their boyfriends at the corner of the restraunt motion us to sit. 

 

"What take you two long? No I meant what took you four so long? Are you guys have been dating??" Tiffany ask me and Seo.

 

Me and Yoona look at each other in horror," What?! No were not!!" we yell together. Meanwhile they both chuckled at us. Donghae pinch yoona's cheek and sat beside his hyung as well as kyuhyun. We both sat and I put my heads on the table. I'really tired from all the shopping. No from all the day I meant. 

 

We ordered grill fish with ramyun and some other seafood side dishes. 

 

"have you ever think you would confess those three words? " Donghae ask Yoona. I watched. They seem to look like a cute couple. 

 

" What you mean?" she had a blank face in her when she finally realize... " Oh no! What possibly are you thinking? I hate you donghae!" 

 

" are you sure Bout'  that?" he ask with an evil smile.

 

" yeah, Seohyun are sure about that? I've ask you that question like the 23th time already." cho kyuhyun suddenly ask.

 

"What? You count??" 

 

" of course I do. I play hard to get it. And you're my target." I shook my head.

 

 

[ Son EunSeo's Pov ]

 

 

I came back after shopping with my friends and sat down at the restraunt.  It's a really long day. I look across from where I was sitting. There sat Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon. Wait with them? With Donghae ?!

 

" what the hell? Why is Donghae with them? " I ask Yuri who was playing with her phone. She look dumbfounded and wears a blank face. She glance at them and shrugs.

 

" You have a boyfriend? I didn't know. You didn't told me before." oh yes. I forgotten to tell her.

 

"yes. Oh I forgot. He's my boyfriend and Now yoona's ruining it!" i said angrily. 

 

"but really it seem like Donghae is more attracted to Yoona then you. " what friend is she? Oh my gosh. 

 

" we are queenkas, Yuri. And they are the kingkas. We stick together. One day I'm going to ruin their life. I've told her already to stop dating him in toilet just now. Aish! This girl is going to get it!! " 

 

"Told or threatened?" Yuri ask looking at me scarily.

 

"well.. Actually threatend... " I said with guilt. 

 

" never mind that Yoona. He's mine. He's all mine. Not yours Yoona. I'll make you suffer!" I whisper angrily to myself with a grin. 

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov] 

 

We ate happily and chit chat with my Unnies. I wonder what time is it. It's 7 o'clock. We better get home. I need to study for next week's quiz. I don't want to fail. We quickly went out the mall when I notice the boys are still following us.

 

For once I stop in my tracks and turn around to face Donghae. " I'm sick and tired of you following me all around Till my house? Even though my house is just like 2 feet away from yours? What do you want?!" I just yelled at his face.

 

He grins. " have I already told you?  I just need you to confess those three words, Yoong" 

 

" Dont call me Yoong. Again. And about that?! No way! Even if I like you. What am I talking about.i don't like you I hate you.You'll dump me anyways. Of course you're a kingka.. What's the point of having a one shot relation ship then? You're a playboy remember??

 

" Oh my. Look who's talking! I'm so scared~" 

 

" HaHa Ha. very funny.. " I walk away from him. I could hear him murmuring something and I was turned around to face him. He grip both of my hands and pin me by the wall. 

 

"Yah!! Get off of me! What are you doing?!" I struggled. And he shush me. 

 

" don't make me become mad because of you. "  he look at me deeply in my eyes.

 

Trying to loose Donghae's grip on my hand, " Oh maybe I should do that. Taking my revenge out of you for breaking my phone ! " I spit at this face. His face were so close and I step backwards a bit.

 

"Aish. Chincha!!! You dirty girl! " he neared me and wipe my saliva off.

 

" you have a girlfriend name EunSeo right? You think I don't know?! You think I'm stupid?! If she finds you flirting to me, we're both going to get killed alright! " I yelL. And Jessica came by and saw me struggling. 

 

"OHMYGOD. Donghae! What the heck are you trying to do to my friend? " she covers her eyes. Is something kind of wrong?

 

I look at Donghae. He tried to kiss me! I manage to get out of his grip and push him to the wall.

 

"Donghae! What are you doing? You're trying to take my first kiss?!" I shouted in horror covering my mouth.

 

" you're pretty strong  huh Yoona? " he look at me with evil smile.. I saw a drop of blood by his lips and he wipe it with his thumb. I took a few step backwards. 

 

" Yoona run! He's a ert. " Jessica shout. He started runnning as well as me.

 

" Oh shut up! Brat!! " He started to chase after us.

 

 I ran and I saw Seohyun with kyuhyun talking.

 

 

**************************************************************

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

Kyuhyun walks behind me, putting on his hoodie looking down at the floor. At least he didn't disturb me this time. I took earpiece out, plop into my phone and pluck it into my ears. The sound of the streets with cars were a background music to me.

 

" You don't think I'm hot? " he said out of the blue, walking beside me.

 

" Nope." i said simply. " You are just a normal guy with an ego face, an embarrased face, a mad face, and... "  

 

" my hot face... " he cut me off and smile. Not as sweet.

 

" No? " I said making a frown.

 

" but maybe one day you will fall for me. Just one day.. ", he said.

 

I shook my head, " Never, Cho kyuhyun. " 

 

" Will you go out a date with me?" he ask me. I look at him. In fact his expression. 

 

" N-O " I glare and spell it out. 

 

" WAit, what's my question again?" 

 

" will you go out a date with me???" i said, dumfound.

 

He grin, " Yes, I will. " 

 

" Ohgod! How annoying are you? " I grumbled in fury.

 

" 100% annoying." he laugh. I sigh heavily.

 

" Come on. You don't want to go out a date with me? Perharps my lover? "

 

He put his hand on my shoulder and continue walking. 

 

" Yah! Stop it. I don't want to be your lover alright? Do you understand me? No means no! " I said loudly enough for both of us to hear.

 

" C'mon Girl. You 're pretty. And i admit it. I really like you. " He said fixing my bangs.

 

" Stop with play alright Cho kyuhyun. You look so dumb begging me to be your girlfriend. Now go away!" 

 

" I don't want to. " I quicken my pace only to realize he still follows me. Really.

 

 He smirked at me and i roll my eyes. Then, i felt a tickle beside me at my waist. I laugh. I tried to push his hand away but it won't stop him from tickling me.

 

": Yah!.. Kyuhyun!! hehehe~ ... Cho kyuhyun! huhu, " I kept laughing and he tickle me harder. 

 

He stop. " Ehh.. You like it do you? You think i am only the bad boy. i also have my mischievious boy you know, " Kyuhyun poke to my waist. I flinch and stop his hand from poking me again.

 

" Haha. Yeah... you like to seduce me do you? " i said half laughing. i cant stop smiling. He's playful and i think he likes to make fun or create a funny atmosphere.

 

" Of course my Seo. what do you expect? Want me to take you for a ride? " He said suddenly.

 

" You have driving liscence?? " i ask him.

 

He nods. " What do you say? " Before i could even answer. From behind i hear a voice calling me. Kyuhyun too look suprised.

 

" Seohyun!! Seohyun!! " I look behind to see Yoona and Jessica running towards me. 

 

" What happened?? " 

 

" No time to explain. Hurry up before Donghae catch up! " I did what she says. Did donghae did something to Yoona and Jessica Unnie?

 

Panting heavily, we hid beside a huge boulder covered with moss and ferns all around it. It's just few steps away from our house. " Unnie, Waeyo? " i ask her, wiping my sweats.

 

" I tell you at home." We walk quickly across the road and lock in our house.Closing the curtains and the blinds before they                                          sneak up upon us again through the windows. For now Jessica stays at our home. I look at both of them for an answer.

 

" It's not that bad actually, " Jessica said reading my mind. She has sweat under her eyes.

 

" Well, I was walking along and donghae just pop out. I think he's snicking on me again, " Yoona put her hands on her hips and walk to switch on the fan.

 

" Well, basically. I saw Yoona and donghae together. But honestly, i was actually with heechul too. He's so stubborn headed guy! He won't stop following me."  Jessica flop down the sofa.

 

Yoona sigh. " To just simply said, He tried to kiss me. You know, i never had a first kiss? " I shook my head. 

 

" Well, when i push him to the wall, he had a drop of blood on his lips. And he showed me his evil eyes and a smirk. At first i thought he was a vampire. And he started chasing both of us, " Yoona shook his head off her thoughts.  

 

" And why jessica Unnie being chased? "

 

" That's because i told Yoona to run. And he was quite angry because he loose her because of me. He really does look like a bad guy when he does that. " I turn to look at Jessica.

 

I notice tiffany and Taeyeon Unnie haven't got home yet. They must be going out with those guys again.. 

 

" Well, who cares about them? We have us??" Yoona smile. " Let's eat and maybe party? " We three grin.

 

" Yeah! " Jessica and me cheered. 

 

" But first thing first. Bathing is on top of the list. I smell terrible! " Yoona said scrunching her eyebrows. I agree with Yoona. 

 

" Am i allowed to? " Jessica ask with a sincere smile. " To party here? " Yoona and me nods.

 

" As long as no harm. "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ Jessica's Pov ]

 

I was happy. I am happy because i found a true friend. True friends actually. I love them as friends. As much as i love my sister. We both live in a 1-room house. We have no parents. Our parents left us. I never get to see them. I grew up with my Aunt. She died when i was16 and Krystal is 14. And, i decided to work in a hawker centre.. Just like Tiffany. They still didn't know how  my life was. For almost 2 month we were friends. Truly best friends. I wanted to tell them. I want to ask them whether i could stay with them. My financial status is becoming worse. I need help. Fast.

 

" Jessica? Are you there? Hello?? " Yoona wave her hands over my face. I realized that i was staring at the floor the whole time. I was waiting for Yoona to come out from the bathroom.

 

" Oh, Sorry. I didn't noticed. " I took a deep breath.

 

" What are you thinking of? " Yoona ask tilting her head aside. 

 

" Aniyo. I was thinking of school. " I lied. That was my first lie.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if i didn't update a long chapter. Tomorrow is school. And i haven't had time nowadays. So, im going to update weekly... 

 

Sorry my readers. : '(