Chapter 3

A fateful love

Chapter 3: Like. Like. Like

 

 

Hello!

Sorry i stopped in the middle of the most EPIC scenes.. The kiss as many of you mentioned is not now. Sowwiee.. But they will be include in the future. the boys did not want to be a burdenn... hmmm...  

 

Subscribe and comment of what you think.! Thank you! Gomawoo~~ !

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

He stared at me deeply into my eyes. I can feeel his evilness of him. Is he a human? Silly question.

" what do you want?" i asked him, trying not to stutter. " You're brave even when im threatening you huh? Listen to me. I can be mean. But i can be caring too. Im Cho kyuhyun, people most call me as evil maknae. I know you hate me because i'm a playboy. But i can see something about you. You're different from any girls. . .I like you "

 

I could'nt believe him. We just came school and he suddenly tried to flirt me. I was silent for awhile. I didn't thought of that at first. Aniyo. I should tell Unnie first what they think.

 

" Nevermind, Seohyun- ahh, you can think about it next time. Don't tell the teacher about this or i'll do something horrible to you. Got it? " I nodded quickly.  He let go of my hand and i walk away from him, searching for the canteen.

 

" Umm... Seohyun, the canteen is right over there," He pointed at the opposite direction of me. I look dumb...

 

I could see My 3 Unnies seating together talking about something. And there's one familiar girl sitting beside them. It was Jessica. I approached them slumping my body.

 

 

" Yah. Seohyun - ahh, where hae you been? We've been searching for hours. " Tiffany Unnie said.

 

" Aniyoo.. Taeyeon Unnie, I need to talk with you something.. Ani, At home i'll talk . It's just that....- " 

 

Yoona cut off, " Seohyun ahh, I know how you feel. I feel the same thing too with Donghae oppa.. " 

 

" Donghae oppa? Who is he? is he a guy?  I thought you don't like boys, Yoona? " Tiffany asked. 

 

"Of course he is a guy but It's nothing. " Yoona said.

 

" Taeyeon ahh~ " Somebody called. A blonde white hair suddenly sat with us. 

 

" Mworago? What is it you want? I told you, i did'nt want to be with you.. " Taeyeon said not facing at the guy.

 

" Come on. - " 

 

" Tiffany, Seohyun Yoona, i want to introduce you, a playboy and a kingka Leeteuk." I never knew there were so many Kingkas here in this school..

 

 

[ Taeyeon's Pov ] 

 

Aish. This guy. 

 

" Nevermind, I'll just go .... "  

 

" Guy, you know what you should be thankful. Don't you know what it means? There's someone who likes you guys? You know what, I met someone in my class too! He's cute and y.... I kind of like him. "  Tiffany said. 

 

" There are so many playboys and kingkas here. Who knows he is a playboy too like my annoying leeteuk here, " looking at the boys at the corner. The boys look at us, giggling and smirking at us.

 

 

[ Lee Teuk's Pov ] 

 

I wonder what are the girls thinking about.. Looking at Taeyeon. She is the most beautiful girl since i ever met. But i'm a playboy. Will she ever accept me?? 

 

" Hyungg~ Who are you looking at?? Is it Taeyeon- shii?? " Kyuhyun said.

 

" OOOoooohhh. There is some love in the air isn't it? " Donghae teased me. Both of them laugh. They whispered something to each other. I rolled my eyes at them and continue looking at her.

 

" Hyung~ You know what? Actually i like Seohyun. " 

 

" Which is Seohyun? " I ask. Pretty much, Playboys....

 

" Beside Tayeon shii, The one who's eating her bread and jam. I 'm not going to point or not they'll see. "
 

" ohh.. So you do like someone do you? " Kyuhyun smiled. 

 

" Donghae likes Yoona, she's the on beside Yoona. She reminds me of a deer."  Kyuhyun said.

 

" Yah, she dose'nt look like a deer, alright? " Donghae scolded kyuhyun.

 

" You're trying to protect her are'nt you? " I back...

 

[ No one's Pov ] 

 

The day went fast. The 4 girls are tired and hungry at night.

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

" Pego-pahh.. I'm hungry. Can we go out to buy something? I'm too tired to cook. " Tiffany complained. 

 

" Nehh, Unnie. Mee toooo~ " I said slouching at the sofa.

 

" Alright, Alright. Let's go out. Seohyun, are you following? " Taeyeon ask from the living room.

 

" Nehh, Unnie. " Seohyun is obedient. Even though it's a burden to her, she still does anything her unnie ask to. I want to learn from her.

 

We took a drive - thru Mac Donalds and took our meals home. The 3 of them ate in silence. 

 

" Yoona. At school, what happened? " Tiffany ask me. Tiffany broke the atmosphere/

 

" About donghae oppa? " 

 

" Nehh. What's about that? " Taeyeon ask me.

 

" Well, recently, I make him get scolded by a teacher because last night he bumped on me and call me Pabo when i fell. Then, I think he planned on getting revenge on me by took us with them for a minute... "  I said slowly looking at my phone. 

 

How i wish i get the new samsung galaxy note.

 

" So...... - Did he you know.... Kiss you? " Tiffany tried to make me understand what is she talking about..

 

" What? NO! He Did not! Why Fany you ask me that? We just met and he just bullied me! But he told me that he likes me. I don't know what to say. " 

 

" Why did'nt you say you like him? Oh, right. You don't like boys don't you? " Tiffany ask.

 

" Unnie. Donghae oppa is a playboy. And Yoona hates a playboy. I'm thinking if Yoona said she likes him, The fans and maybe the queenkas, just maybe hate Yoona Unnie. "  Seohyun said. 

 

" Nehh. Seohyun is right. We should not let that happen. " Taeyeon said

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 sorry readers. This is just a short one.. I can update everyday but maybe short one. Im sorry for typo errors or any grammar errors. i didn't have much time cause school's opening soon. 

 

So, please comment arraso?? hehes! Tata, pyros!