Chapter 2

A fateful love

Chapter 2: So You're threatening me?

 

" shhh. Yoona, everybody's looking.! " i said to Yoona. 

 

" Nice friend you got there, Seo " Cho kyuhyun said again. This guy won't shut up!

 

" Don't ever call me Seo. Only close friends and family only call me that. " i make my coldest glare at him. He dosen't even look bothered. Let me guess. Evil?

 

" Now, now. Donghae, What are you doing to Yoona-shhi?? " The Teacher ask him. 

 

" It wasn't me! It was Yoona! I did'nt do anything wrong. " Donghae complain. Donghae? what are you doing to my friend? i'm going to beat you up if you touch her.!

 

" Donghae likes to bully a new kid dosen't it? Juuussstt liiikkee meeee~~ " Cho kyuhyun said again looking at his fingernails. 

 

" For once, Can't you be quiet for like 10 minutes?! " I asked him, mad. 

 

" No. Why? You're cute when you're mad, do you know that?  I grumbled and look away. I hate you Cho Kyuhyun. 

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

" Now, Now. Donghae, what are you doing to Yoona-shhi?? " The teacher ask him. So, his name is Donghae ehh?? Stands for Fish isn't it? Haha! This is so funny. I can call him a fish everyday! 

 

" I didn't do anything, Ms. Donghae start it first." I made the teacher believe that he was wrong and that i was right. And she believe me! Take that back  Donghae! 

 

[ Donghae's Pov ] 

 

" It wasn't me! It was Yoona! I did'nt do anything wrong!" I complained. Aish, This teacher is so stubborn! 

 

" I didn't do anything , Ms. Donghae start it first. " Yoona said innocently to the teacher. The teacher turned back at me and i saw her evil smile and her eyes sparkled. This kid!

 

Nevermind that Yoona, I'm going to get you once the class is over. I will get you! Remember. Don't run..

 

" Donghae, I want you to say sorry to Yoona and never disrturb her again. " The teacher said. Why are you being so loyal? You're just a math teacher. 

 

" I'm sorry Yoona-shhi and ill never disturbed you again," I said without sincerly at my heart. Nop. i did not promised that Yoona. Don't make me fall for that. Don't you think it's ok. 

 

Yoona look at me and give me a sharp look and raise her two eyebrows. And she turn back to work.

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

Haha. Yoona! Good one! I love you my best pal! She's great at tricking others. 

 

" Hey, Yoona. Hello! My name is Jessica. Nice to meet you. I just known Seohyun and maybe ill get to know you two more. " A girl with a ponytail turn to look at me.  

 

" Yes, Jessica already introduce me her. Let's have lunch together later" Seohyun said.

 

" Hello. Nice to meet you. Hehe. Who's this guy beside me?" i ask jessica.

 

" Oh him? Nahh.. Just don't mind him. He's a bully and his a kingka and a playboy. He tried flirting me many times and i told myself boys cannot be trusted," ahh.. So, donghae's a playboy? No wonder he ask my name. A kingka? I'm sitting with a kingka? Eww.. 

 

" Yah! You don't think i can hear you? I can hear you since you can talk loudly ice princess!" Donghae blurt out. 

 

" Shut up, Mr Fishy!" I smirked at him.

 

" Aish. This girl ah. I'm trying to be nice to you, DEER!" Whatever. I'm not going to fight back now. I'm tired and hungry. 

 

" Hmph. Of course a playboy is forever not forgiven." Jessica stared at him coldly.

 

 

[ No one's Pov ]

 

The day seems like a flash of thunder. The weather outside became gloomy and dark. And the bell rings. Yoona and Seohyun both the first to get out of the class.

 

But they did'nt know someone is watching them every move they make. Yoona and Seohyun decided to go to the toilet for refreshments.

 

 

[ Kyuhyun's Pov ] 

 

Urgh. This seohyun, so stubborn kid. Don't my looks overwhelmed her? My looks are perfect and everybody likes me and my hyungs. What's wrong with her. There must be something special about her.. I thinkk.. 

Oh yes! I think i have a plan. 

 

" Hyung~ You're wondering how to get yoona back while you get scolded right? Haha"  I ask my dreamy hyung. What the heck is he staring at? At the floor??

 

" HYUNGG!! " I said nudging him hard enough to make him awake.

 

" Woah.. What?" He ask looking like a confused nerd. 

 

" Why are you so slow? i said i have a plan to get yoona back since he make you get scolded. They have gone to the toilet and we can follow them and take them with us for a minute.! "  I exclaimed to hyung.

 

" Huh. That idea was not bad at all. I'll be able to make her pay! " He said.

 

I heard donghae murmerd something at himself with an evil smile.

 

" Hyung.. what are you up to? " i ask him confused.

 

" Nothing..."  that was all he said to me. We continued to make our way out of the class and to put our books in our lockers. 

 

 

[ Donghae's Pov ] 

 

I want to see her reaction. Haha. I'll make her suffer! No no. That might be too rude. I'll make her think what's right and what's wrong. 

 

" Hyung. Don't you think we'll get caught? " I ask my maknae. 

 

" No. We'll threathened them not to tell the teacher or not we'll do something horrible to them," 

 

" Kyuhyun...." I look at him doubtfully.

 

" What? Trust me. We're the kingkas, they are suppose to be afraid of us," Kyuhyun said again. I kept a watch at the girls restroom for the sight of those 2 girls. 

 

Kriiikkk... Out came the 2 girls i've been waiting for. Kyuhyun motioned me to follow him and i obeyed. I'm not his master but i still did it anyways.

 

" Cho kyuhyun is the worst boy i ever met in my whole life time! He's rude, not caring, and mostly annoying! Unnie, we have to change our seats. " Seohyun said to Yoona. I look at kyuhyun and he rolled his eyes and eyed them.

 

" Yah, And so is Donghae. That stupid fish. But you know what, last night he bumped me and my phone got crack and spoiled! He is so stupid. Now i'm using a low graded phone. what a dumb kid he was... " Yoona said. 

 

I smack my head. Yoona, IS that you're suppose to tell Seohyun. What can Seohyun do for you, huh? Haish. How dare he says me a fish! I'm not a fish i am a kingka of this school! 

 

Just then, i noticed that i said out loud to both of them could hear. i looked at kyuhyun for sorry and he nodded. That means to quickly catch them.

 

" RUUNNN!! " Both of the girls shout, they ran down the hall way. 

 

I and Kyuhyun managed to catch them up and grabbed them into a corner. Yoona was quite strong but i managed to got hold of her.  i Grab her white sleeve and lock her arms down.

 

" Yah, Let go of me! What do you want?! PLease let me go!" Both of them struggle for free but i  managed to pin her to locker. She 's trembling. 

 

" Annyeong. We meet again, Yoona. how are you doing? Don't you think i'm going to take my revenge on you? Yes no? haha. Well, this for you getting me scolded! " I said near her ears.

 

" What? You want to get revenge because of that? haha! wat a jerk." She said, not afraid of her. this girl got some guts to tell me that?

 

" What ya call me? A jerk? I'm not a jerk, mate! I'm the school's kingka Yoona. You're my target now. I can get you any time i want. Alright? You're my angel you know that? i like you at the start. " 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

" What ya call me? A jerk? I'm not a jerk, mate! I'm the school's ingka, yoona. You're my target now. I can get you any time i want. Alright?  You're my angel you know that? I like you at the start. Now, say sorry and i won't hurt you"  Donghae carassed my hair and touch my face. 

 

We were really close and i can feel my heartbeat going faster. What's wrong with me?! I was silent for awhile.

 

I trembled in fear. I didn't want to look through his eyes.I know i did make a mistake. So this is how it feels. To be bullied by a boy. A teenage boy...

 

" P-Please, L-let me... Go, Donghae. I-I'm S-sorry... I did'nt mean t-that." I stuttered. He stared at me.

 

" You didn't mean that? Fine, I'll let you go but don't do that again. And you're not supposed to tell the teacher. If you do, i'll do something horrible to you alright? " He released my hand from gripping me so hard. And i almost fall but he caught me. 

 

I breathe out..

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ] 

 

He grab my other hand and push me to the side. I can see Yoona at the corner of the hall struggling to get away from the grip. 

 

" Look at me, Seohyun- ah. " Kyuhyun push my chin towards his direction. 

 

" Never. " I bravely said.

 

" You want me to force you?!' " He started shouting.  I never wanted to be forced so i slowly look at him. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This chappie kinda . I know right.. Hahaha XD.