Chapter 7

A fateful love

Chapter 7: Unbelievable

 

 

Hey, i am back from my vacation. How is the story? Please suggest more ideas my readers?

 

Im running out but ill try my best. Hwaiting~ ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" what?! You live just right next to our mansion?! " I yelled, smacking my hand over my forhead. Oh no. This is going to be my worst nightmares in my whole life. I thought i was going to explode. 

 

" hmm. You've got a pretty big house. I mean mansion. Can i live with you guys?" Donghae ignored me.

 

"What? What are you possibly think, donghae. You're crazy right?" my heads fall low. 

 

"Haha. No. We four live that house over there. You girls are really jjang. " he said. 

 

" But why we didnt see you guys at morning before school? "

 

" That's because we always go to school late. And we get scolded by the principal.. "

 

"YAH! Can you believe this guy? He live just right next to our mansion, Unnie. THIS is TERRIBLE!! " Seohyun shout who was beside me.

 

"Calm down, babe. Why are you so loud? " kyuhyun said shushing her.

 

"That's because i hate you. " seohyun crossed her arms. She's kind of right. I hate donghae. Maybe some part of me denies it. But i still haven't truly forgive after donghae broke my phone!

 

"Oh yeah. I still haven't really forgive you for breaking my phone! " Donghae whistle in ignorance as if I'm talking to the wall.

 

I grab seohyun and walk faster to our mansion. Meanwhile Taeyeon seem to be giggling with leeteuk. Has she fallen for him? That's not possible. I unlock our mansion and the two came running behind us.

 

"No you're not allowed to go in untill we told you so.., " Seohyun ordered them. Kyuhyun shrugs.

 

" Fine then. But maybe one day we will anyways. "

 

"As if.... " i roll my eyes again. I'm still mad at him.

 

" haha. Ill see you tomorrow. " Donghae said picking a grin.

 

" what? I thought tomorrow is a weekend?? " i thought counting days on my imaginary calender on my mind.

 

" nehh. Yes it is. But are you umm short - term memory? We have practice tomorrow? " he said.

 

For a moment my mind went blank. Dance practice?  "What? There is? " i ask disbelievingly.

 

I look at Seohyun and the Tiffany and Taeyeon came. Seohyun nods, " yeah unnie. Can't you remember? "

 

" Whatever. And fine. I'll see you guys tomorrow then.. " i don't want to get teased by them again. I really gave up. But im not falling for them. Donghae has a girlfriend. If she knows I've been holding arms just now, im really dead like a starving rat. I close the door and slump on tue big couch beside the door. What a long day.

 

" wow. I never thought leeteuk oppa is nice to me even though he is a kingka... " Taeyeon broke the silence, looking down while unpacking her food that she bought earlier.

"Oppa? Who's your oppa? " i said raising my head from the couch.

 

Taeyeon smile looking up. " don't tell me you fall for him, Unnie " Seohyun said.

 

" Aniyooo~ but he seem nice. He talk to me about his past where his parents got into a diforce. I pity him you know. "

 

" hmm whatever Unnie." I said, going to my bedroom for a hot bath. I change into my sweatshirt and a comfortable pants and when outside to make ramen. I went to the kitchen and stand beside Tiffany while making ramen.  "Unnie. Is siwon-shhi a playboy? " i ask Tiffany who is also making ramem too.

 

She shook her head aggresively. " Aniyo! He's not. Even though he is like hanging out with your respective ..... boys... "

 

I scrunch my eyebrows, " what? Boys? I don't t have one okay, "

 

" Whatever. But he's really nice you know. " She said shrugging.

 

" ive been expecting that reply. You and taeyeon unnie. The only word, ' Nice ', " i said and slowly walk to the dining table and sat. Can i skip practice tomorrow? Im tired. I really don't want to see him again. I want to go shopping tomorrow with Seohyun.

 

The next day, I woke up and drag my feet and do my routines. " Oh, Seohyun. You are already awake? i thought you were sleeping?" i said caming out from the shower. i like to take early morning hot or maybe cold baths. It's cooling. Especially when we are going to school.

 

" Aniyo. I'm awake aleady awake at 6 am just now. " I look at the clock. It's 8. Seohyun is really early. Too early. But maybe is for the best. 

 

" Hmm. Where is Tiffany Taeyeon Unnie? " I ask Seohyun taking a peek around the living room. 

 

Seohyun shook her heads, " They are still sleeping.... soundly... " What? We have to be there at school at nine and they are still snoring?? Come on.!

 

 How about after school we go Shopping with me? "  I suggest, grabbing a chocolate bar from my table. 

 

She nods, " Unnie! I would love to! I havent gone shopping since awhile though.. " 

 

" Ok, Can you go wake them up. I'll make some breakfast. " Seohyun nods and left the room. 

 

Why is the air so stuffy inside? The fan isn't open. There is no air circulator? i open the windows and click the door open. 

 

" Hello."

 

I jump and flinch at the greeting. I nearly got a heart attack. I look and it was the four of them. 

 

" Looking bright today, huh? " Donghae said looking down at my clothing. 

 

" Aniyo. I'm changing for practice later at school. But wait, why the heck you guys standing here? Did you slept all night here? " I said shock.

 

" No. We are waiting for you guys. To go to school together. I want to see Taeyeon," Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

I put my hand on my forehead. This is hopeless. " Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie is still sleeping alright. We will be there at school at 8.45 am. Now go. You can wait for us there. "

 

" No. That is not call waiting. And were not going untill you let us in. And maybe we can knock over your door several times to make you annoyed." Donghae smirk. Oh dear... This irritating.

 

I waited for 5 seconds thinking about it. " You guys live next doors right? Go and wait us over there then. " 

 

Donghae cross his arms and just looked at me with a ' im-not-going-to-go ' look. 

 

I sigh, " Fine! Alright. Don't make a single noise of your nonsense " I snap and open the gate. The 4 guys nod. 

 

Seohyun came down the stairs slowly, " Unnie.. they'll be ready in a minute they say. " Seohyun did not notice they're here? Seohyun look up.

 

" Bwoyaaaa?!! Why are they here?" Seohyun yell pointing at them. I walk quicly to her and point her hand down. 

 

" Jeessz, Calm down girl and come here. Your unnie let you in. And what a nice legs you got there " Kyuhyun look at her with a et smile. No wonder seohyun hates him so much. He's evil aka Devil.... should i say?

 

Seohyun cover her legs with her hands, " Don't look at me like that! " 

 

" ANiyo! Shut up, kyuhyun! They came here begging me to get inside this house like some poor old beggars with no shelter. So if i would not let them in. They're going to knock in the door like hundred times.. " 

 

" That's right, " Donghae hung his arm on my shoulder. I shove it away and walk to kitchen. 

 

I came into the living room and gave exactly four tuna sandwiches. Just once ill be giving them this!

 

" how kind of you. I thought you're not going to give us some food as a guest. " He smirked and I ignored. 

 

 

Seohyun changed into a shirt with a jacket and track pants for dance practice. She pack and silently read a book by the corner. I approach  her, " Seohyun- ah. I'm sorry you know. "  I hand her a sandwich and a cup of milk on the table beside Seohyun. " Eat okay. " I smiled sincerly.

 

" It's okay Unnie. I forgive you. " Seohyun drank.

 

" Awwww.. That's so sweet. " Donghae teased and leeteuk nudge. Is donghae in middle school?

 

I turn away to look Seohyun as she munches her bread. As soon as i was about to get up, Tiffany and Taeyeon came down from the stairs staring at them in suprise.

 

" Yeah.. I know. Do i have to repeat the same sentence? " I ask putting my hands on my waist.

 

"  Well, We four beg infront of the door to let us in and Yoona keep decline it. But She did it anyway because she is afraid that we will keep banging on the door mutiple times.. " Donghae explain still looking at his bread munching.

 

" That is fine for me. " Tiffany said with his eye smile to Siwon. The so call 'couple' went out the door and stroll to school. That's it?

 

" Ok, then. Who's going to be the next couple like Sifany? " I ask with a tiny sigh while talking.

 

" Oh, Oh me of course! " DOnghae raise up his hands. I shook my head with disgust.

 

" Then, I'll go with Taeyeon." Taeyeon blush. She grab a sandwich which i made and walk off. 

 

" Whatever... " i sat back at the couch liying down my head.

 

" When are we going to go out like them? " they both complain.

 

" Aniyo. We will not anyways.

 

So, me and Seohyun lock the door along with them and left them behind us. 

 

" You don't want to hold arms with me? " Kyuhyun said walking along the same pace with Seohyun. She ignored.

 

" Annyeong...... So are you going to go shopping with Seohyun after the dance practice? " Donghae said beside me putting his hands in his pocket to act as if cool.

 

" How do you know that? " I raise my eyebrow.

 

" Mind reader? " He grins.

 

" Have you been spying us at the window in our room?! "  He shrugs. I remembered i did not close the window. Possiblity he might be doing that..

 

" Stalker!!! " Seohyun ran down the hill. And kyuhyun too ran to catch up with her. Silly. Seohyun hated him that much?

 

" Donghae, Are you a ert? I know you've been playing with girls, but this? " 

 

" What?? I did not play with girls. I just want to look at my Beautiful Yoong." He sung innocently and pout. Woah... So innocent. He looks like some gangster boy from nowhere came here to mess around with me.

 

" For the 50th time. Don't call me Yoong! " i said annoyed. I made a quick smirk at him and quickly walk faster. it's almost 8.55 am.

 

" Why? " 

 

" Because you are not my family or my close friend. "

 

" You are my close friend. More than close friend. "

 

" What's that suppose to mean? " I said dumb-founded.

 

" You likely going to be my partner. " I frown and i get what he means. What was he thinking?

 

" No! I am not going to be your GF! You've broke my phone how am i suppose to forgive you? " I said.

 

" You still think about that? " Haish. This guy is not going to stop messing around me and my SeoBaby.. I enter the school hall walking at a faster pace. There i saw Seohyun panting heavily inside the dance room.

 

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

 

Breathe.. In and out. In and out. 

 

" You're really fast you know. "  Kyuhyun said behind me. This guy won't stop following me where ever i go. 

 

" Impress? " Seohyun smirked.

 

" I bet i can be faster than that. " Kyuhyun said with an evil grin. Yoona and Donghae came by the door and we all sat down for awhile. A minute past by and teacher came.

 

" So my students. Up on your toes. Get to your positions now. We'll rehearse another 2 more times and i'll introduce the next dance move later. come on. " We groan. Even Yoona did. We just  did not want to touch the boys again in the dance. 

 

We practice and practice till we exhaust. The teacher give us a 10 minute break to drink and cool ourself down before resuming back. 

 

" Good. Good. You practice enough but i want more power when the concert starts. Ok, The next dance move will consist of thr girls will be the front doing a little bit of a y dance move and the boys will go to them afterwards. " He said pointing to our positions. 

 

He's crazy right? 

 

When we do the part, I heard a clicking sound from behind. It was donghae capturing Yoona's dance. And she came running at him to delete the picture. But donghae refuse to. 

 

 

Soon the dance practicee finished.

 

" Hey. You dance y and great. " Kyuhyun nudged me. Whatever..

 

I went to restroom to change into a dress along with Yoona. We are going shopping! Yay! " Come Unnie. Let's do quick before Donghae and kyuhyun tag us wherever we go. 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany go on a date with ' them ' ( You know who.. ). 

 

Suddenly the door opens. Oh no. The queenkas. I 'm dead. 

 

" Oh, so we finally meet again, red tomato." Sunye teased me. I kept my gaze down and tried to ignore. So is Unnie.

 

" Hey Yoona. Do you know something? I saw you with Donghae holding arms together yesterday? " The girl with a ponytail, EunSeo said twirling Yoona's hair around with a mess. Yoona keep a steady face and tried to look brave.

 

" So? " Yoona said gulping her saliva hardly.

 

EunsSeo lower down her head near Yoona's ears and whisper something to her which i can listen, " If you there touch him, or talk to him or even think about him, you'll be dead. Don't ever tell Donghae or else.. " Eunseo seeth her teeth, " You know what you'll get. "

 

Yoona trembled in fear and nods quickly.

 

" Yah. Seohyun. You also. I see you with kyuhyun too! You better watch out! He's my boyfriend. Nerds are not allowed to be dating with the kingkas. " Dara said putting on her make up and grinned evily.

 

" Catch ya later NERDS. " Sunye said as they left the restroom. 

 

I begin to shed tears. " Unnie. "  Yoona saw me and quickly went over to me and comfort me.

 

" What's wrong? Don't bother them. They are jerks like the kingkas. " 

 

" They call me red tomato. And are we really a Nerd?? " I ask putting on a sad face.

 

Yoona shook her head and wipe my tears. Hehe. i feel like im on a grade school.

 

" Don't cry. We are going shopping now. "

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry if i'm late! I am back from my vacation.  So yeah.  I 'll try to update soon okay? Please comment and subscribe. ^^

 

Oh, i almost forgotten. 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my readers! : *