Chapter 15

A fateful love

Chapter 15: The day

 

Today is Saturday. Since Exam is coming in the matter of days, we did not go out. I sat in the living room along with Seohyunnie and Hyoyeon which she will be coming here a few minutes. Tiffany is still upset about the incident with Siwon. She's been locking up in her room all day long, Sometimes i could hear her talking or mumbling to herself. Whenever we tried to ask her to eat for dinner or lunch, she would refuse to go out. Is it that bad? How is she going to dance with Siwon when the competition comes? 

 

" Seo, can you pass the chili sauce to me?" I said, with my mouth full of omelette seo cooked. As i have mentioned, she's a great cooker while me? naah. Im just a shikshin. Meaning i love to eat. Heheh. Seohyun pass me the chili sauce and i scoop a little to my omelette. While eating i read my  science chemistry textbook which is as thick as a dictionary..

 

Oh yeah. T o mention something, my unnies are still sleeping soundly. As usual, Jessica is heavy sleeper.

 

Knock knock*

 

Must be Hyoyeon, i smile and unlock the door. Yeap. " Hi there. "

 

" Annyeong! Good morning. Have you guys eaten breakfast? My mom packed for me tuna sandwhich but i'm full. Want some, Seo?" Hyoyeon place her bag on the couch and took out a lunch box. She handed over Seo.

 

" Yoona, you want some?" 

 

" No thanks. I've just eaten omellette." Seohyun looks forward to eating it.

 

" Thanks unnie. It smells delicious. I haven't eat breakfast yet. I just prepared omellete for Yoona only. I love Tuna. " Seohyun eat it up and her fingers. It's her favourite.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

From: Jerk Donghae

 

Hi there, can you please teach me maths today? Exam is coming and i really need your help.

 

To: Jerk Donghae

 

Why me?

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

 

From: Jerk Donghae

 

Because nobody is good in maths except you. 

 

To: Jerk Donghae

 

Haish. Ok. Ok. Fine. Be here in 5 minutes.

 

The bell rung. It must be him.. Seohyun let him inside and she quickly make a cup of tea for him.

 

" Hi, all," he said. I just look up and he smile. I melt again.. GRRRR. Don't smile!

 

" Yoona, can you teach me this? " he point me to the topic inside the textbook and i nod.

 

The whole day went so fast without even realising it. We studied together, ate lunch together. Don't get me wrong it's not a date. I gave him as much practise as he needs and he keeps complaining. But he's not bad. He scored half the test i've given him. And now it was 4.00pm.

 

" Yoongie, i think i need to go now. I want to see if my brothers are okay. Thank you very much for today. Hope to study with you again. May you suceed in your exam, " he said and winked. Is he a seducer? I watch him wear his shoe.

 

" You too, " i said and he left.

 

The next days, the classroom was seperated into singles and i am ready for Mathematics. I pray Donghae will get good results too. He sat beside me and i wish him goodluck. 

 

1 hour and 30 minutes past, calculators clicking and the sound of our pen scratching on the paper. I stretch my arms. Im done. Iook beside me, Donghae is so focus on completing the test. He even cheered quietly when he got an answer. Haha. He's so childish.

 

"Times up! Pens down," the invigilator said.

 

Donghae stretch his back, " hey, the test was easy!" 

 

" Good for you," i grin.

 

Everyone even my unnies seem to say all the exams was easy. The following days, the hard days work, the day has come. The day we have been practising for. Why so nervous. All participant is to take a break or eat something before the competition. While non participants just stay in the class. Biggie.

 

I went beside Tiffany, " unnie, what are you going to do about Siwon oppa? Are you going to forgive him?"

 

"Aniyo. Not at all." Tiffany sighs and put her carton of apple juice down after taking a sip.

 

" Guys, goodluck. Becareful of the mistress. They'll try to give you some hurtful words before some competition ya know," hyoyeon and Eunhyuk came.

 

"Yeah. We will." I pat hyo's back. " Goodluck to you too."

 

" Guys, brought your clothings. Do some changing now. Hurry," coach from behind brought our dance costume. I got a red sparkling outfit but i will be baring my stomach. -.-

 

There is no time left. All the chatter makes me forgot to drink my tea which i left it at the canteen table. I quickly grab and gulp down my tea. Donghae and his fellow members hurried behind us. By the time we enter the theatre, the hall is filled till the end of the rows. There were even some students who have to sit on the staircase. Its the first time im going up to stage to perform. Gaah. Dugeun dugeun!

 

" Unnie, massage your collarbones to relieve your nervous, ok?" Seohyun said as she massages hers and i do what she said.

 

All the participants will have to sit in the front. And guess what? I landed beside the queens, EunSeo...  

 

" Hi there, my friend. You remember me don't you?" Eunseo said after recognizing me. Aish. Her again? Of course i remember you idiot. " You know her too? Her target's name is Tomato, your little friend. She's probably red right now, don't you think?" She point for Dara. Dara looked at me and her eyes move to Seohyun. The guys had no idea were sitting with them. Why are they always on the wrong timing?

 

" I should probably give you a nickname too. Lucky you i haven't have one in my mind, " she smile wickedly. I just look at her. Any minute she's going to talk about the dance.. 

 

" SeoTomato!" Dara call out to her and she slowly turn around to look at her then me. I wear a face and just look at her. Dara rested her arms on the chair and she face Seohyun meanly.

 

" What do you want from me?" 

 

" I know you're dancing with my Cho Kyu but i have simple rules that you have to follow. If you don't, who knows what is going to happen to you.. You'll put on an expressionless face. You have no emotion when you dance with him. You will not blush when he dances yly. You  will not smile during the performance. GOT IT?! " Dara warn her and Seo quickly nods. " Good. " And Dara turn to her friends to the other side.  Why does this girls have to keep out every single thing we DID with the guys? It's you guys fault for not taking care of your boyfriends good enough. Pshh.. Im stressed out.

 

" Same goes for you Deer, " Eunse said. How-how did she know my nickname? Aishh. Call me what you want. 

 

The queens were on stage first followed by Hyoyeon's dance with Eunhyuk. Then some other participants. The guys watch them stunningly. Cut with the look. I admit there is a pang of jeolousy inside of me. Well, of course, they put on a y dance which everyone in the hall applaud loudly. 

 

" Wow! What a great performance! Now, we have our last but not least, Super Generation team. Come around for applause.." And the audience cheered. Gladly..

 

" It's time, " Taeyeon said and she took a deep breath. Me and Seohyun start to massage our collarbones. My hands are all sweaty! 

 

" Goodluck! Do your best!" Jessica cheered. Even though she did not participate, she is still supportive to us.

 

" Hey, nerds! Remember that! " Eunseo shout at us. I just ignored. We went behind the backstage. The guys will dance first followed by us at the end. The lights in the theatre went dim and spotlight shown on the four boys. Screams and fangirls echoed the hall. The judges were down staring and watching at us as the music started. For a moment, i watch the boys as they dance swiftly but i remember i have to lower my gaze or else, you know what will happen to me. Once, we had our turn, i had to remember again and again to follow what Eunseo said. I catch a glimpse of the queens and they stare and watch us silently. 

 

Finally the dance ends. The audience in the room cheered so loudly. The judges were quite ammused by our performance and some of them nods in agreement. I felt happy. We were lead off the backstage and i proceed to change into normal school clothings. 

 

" Yes! No mistakes! Finally.. i've been working on my last dance steps since forever," Donghae said in relief. 

 

" I know right. It's the hardest but at least we manage to end at the same time! " Leeteuk oppa said.

 

" Hey! You guys are amazing out there! Good job. Everyone seem so satisfied and impressed by your performance. We'll celebrate Pizza if we win ok?" Coach said and we cheered. 

 

The day end successfully.. Well we manage to avoid The queens torture this time heheh. 

 

We were on our way back home. Donghae is beside me and we were behind from the others. I suddenly felt the urge to ask him question about his family.

 

" You were great during the dance. Maybe we should participate on another performance again soon, " Donghae suggested.

 

 

" Yeah we should. Umm.. Donghae. Can i ask you a something?" 

 

" Sure, what is it?" 

 

" Is it true Kyu was adopted? And you were brothers?" I said slowly. He look kinda shocked.

 

He nods, " Yeah. Did Seo tell you that? No one knows me and Kyuhyun are brothers except for you, Seo and my Hyungs."

 

" Really??" I said looking at him.

 

" Yepp. So yeah. Message me anything ok? "  And i just nod again, not knowing what to answer. We reach our house and his house. We bid goodbye and he went in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I am so sorry for updating Late again! T_T  I had flu for the whole week and i forgot to update. I know this chapter is a bit lame and so short. GRRR. PLEASE COMMENT FOR TO GIVE ME IDEAS. 

 

Oh Pyros, have you seen the latest image of Donghae's selca? He was in a vehicle and there's a woman handbag behind him. People said it was Yoona's. KEKEKE ^^ So fishy..