Chapter 13

A fateful love

Chapter 13: The ball?

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

 

Today i am a real early. It's just 6 am and it's bright already. Seohyun and the others are asleep as well as Krystal. Did i forgot to mention? Krystal is shy and finally start staying here. She's nice. I stretch my arms, descending down the stairs. I make myself a cup of water and my favourite blueberry morning cereal. I sat down quietly in silence, crunching my cereal. And suddenly my message ringtone broke the silence. 

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP*


From: Jerk Donghae 


Hi, youngie 

 

i ignored his message and turn my phone screen to the table.  He can't get the fact that he still has a girlfriend. I munch away my cereal and quickly went to pack my bags for school. 

 

********************************************************

 

I've always like studying but today? Not in the mood. Today's lesson is boring except that crazy jerk who's still can't stop teasing me from yesterday's incident. At lunch, we all sat together, including the jerks. 

 

" Hey, Girls, " Donghae appeared from behind me. I was just drinking my strawberry smoothie. I roll my eyes away from him and looked at Seohyun for help. She just shrugs.

 

" Would you mind if i sit infront of you? " He ask polietly like a prince. 

 

" Go away. " I said not looking at him. 

 

" Ok. " He sits infront of me. 

 

" I said go away. You don't understand simple English? " I said.

 

" You did'nt said no? " He grins.

 

" So tell me Donghae, how should i get your off your chair?" I faked a smile. 

 

" Oh, There is nothing you could do to make me go away. I have claimed this seat before you could even say No." He faked a smile too, imitating me. I Sigh heavily of him. 

 

" You guys heard tonights ball? " Leeteuk spoke first.

 

" Ball? You mean the school ball? " Taeyeon said dumbfounded and he nods. 

 

I stood up and cross my arms, " I am so not going to the ball. " 

 

" Waeyo??" Tiffany Unnie said. 

 

" Not my type. " I shook my head. 

 

" In that case, ill dance with Eunseo then. " I looked away and rolled my eyes. " Jeolous?" 

 

"Eiew No.. " I said.

 

" Well fine thenn.. "

 

The day end quite peacefully aside from the jerks. The school is decorated with balloons and banners for the upcoming event. The mood was quite happy. Along our way home, we bought some snacks and ate while walking. I heard Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie is going and so is Krystal and Jessica. 

 

As soon as wereached home, Tiffany and Jessica Unnie quickly went to change into their dresses. I sigh heavily. Should i go? Its just once or twice a year. Its nit neseccary to dance right? I hesistate.

 

"Unnie are yiu going? " Seohyun waved at me. I was staring at the floor the whole time. 

 

" oh im sorry. I was dreaming. I dont know Seo. " i looked at her. 

 

Jessica came down and wore A checkered red dress. Its so lovely on her. 

 

" Who are you dancing with?" I asked her.

 

" Krystal? " She joked around. 

 

" Hey. I heard that! " She grins. And we all laughed. 

 

" Yoona ah, please come to the dance ball. just wear a dress but you wont dance with anybody ok? lets just have fun. its our first year here? " Jessica pleaded me. 

 

" Alright. Ill go. " 

 

Seohyun and Jessica cheered and i finally picked up a dress after 30 minutes. 

 

" But i am not dancing! " i said sternly. 

 

" Ok, ok unnie. Youre scary. " Seohyun widened her eyes. 

 

seohyun and I  wore this dress: 

 

 

Soon we arrived at the school. Its a good thing the jerks isnt here. At least for once they stop bullying us. I nearly tripped off from my dress. Its too long for me.

 

" Where do you think the ball is?" Jessica said.

 

" im not sure. Let's just walk around. " 

 

We strolled around,checking every rooms. And we do look like a fool, walking with a dress at a nowhere. 

 

" Girls, long time no see eh?" A voice from behind said. I turn around and saw him and his friends, grinning.

 

Oh no that stupid jerk. I know i shouldnt be present here, i thought.

 

" What are you guys doing here? Wanna dance?" kyuhyun said to Seohyun.

 

" Umm. no thanks. We are not dancing. "

 

" Ok fine. We are not going to show you the way to the ball. " Donghae said. 

 

" Tata Ladies. " heechul wink at Jessica. 

 

" I feel like puking already, " jessica role her eyes.

 

We searched about like 30 mins since then. We didnt know this school has a ballroom. The music is playing a romantic soft music. And eveyrone in the ball dance smoothly, shifitng their legs and there. As our intention to not to dance, We went to sit and the nearest table to dance and we caught a glimpse of Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

 

" Look, our Taeyeon is dancing with her prince, forgeting in her own world. " Jessica expressing it lovely. I just nod as i watch them face to face dancing without taking her eyes off. Leeteuk is in his black tuxedo and Taeyeon wearing a pink dress with her hair straightened and beautiful bangs. I smiled.

 

" Yeah. Maybe Taeyeon deserves him? " Seohyun said.

 

" She's already 24. Of course, it's time to have a boyfriend. " I said randomly.

 

" I am so not ready. " Seohyun said, shaking her head.. 

 

" Really? You're not ready to have a boyfriend like me? " Kyuhyun from behind interuppted and sat beside Seohyun, his arms around the seat. Seohyun looked at him disgusted. Kyuhyun too is wearing a black and hot tuxedo and a black tie which suits him perfectly.

 

" Why are you here?" 

 

" I cannot?" And seohyun folded her arms.

 

" I can. Because no one can make me. " 

 

" So you disobey even your mom??" I chuckled. Seohyun is trying to get him.

 

" Hey. Of course i did not. I mean anyone who is the same age of me or below.. " He said.

 

" If you had a twin brother or a brother the same age as you?" Seohyun kept striking questions. 

 

" I wouldnt? "

 

" If you had a little brother who can speak but orders you to pour a cup of water or something? "

 

And kyuhyun give this face ( -- . -- ).

 

" Can we change topic? I know you guys are pretty good at question and answer.. " Jessica said. And we laugh. That was actually the first time we laughed together. I meant Kyuhyun and Seohyun. 

 

" Looks like your brother there is dancing with Fany Unnie. " We caught Siwon and Tiffany too dancing romanticly, holding hands and whispering something.

 

" Yeah. Lovebirds of course.. " 

 

" You don't want to dance with me, Seo?" Kyuhyun asked. Seohyun is sitted beside him restlessly and fold her legs across. She looked at me and jessica, not knowing what to say.

 

I looked at her and grin. Jessica signaled her to dance with her. Kyuhyun then put his palm out. Seohyun hesitated.

 

" Come On. Just once?" 

 

" Umm.... O-ok.." She stuttered.

 

********************************************************************************************************

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

I hesitated for awhile. I did'nt know what to do next. To reject? To dance with him? Oh, why does he have to do this? Who knows the queenkas are here? 

 

Jessica and Yoona signaled to join him for the dance. I felt uncomfortable and at the same time dishearted if i rejected him. 

 

" Come on, just once? "

 

" Ummm... O-ok. " I took his hands and he brought me to the floor. The music was now a soft playing soundtrack and it creates a lovely atomsphere. I walk slowly and steadily and we stop. We hold hands and curl our fingers around each others. And my left on his shoulder and his, on my waist. I feel my heart start pounding like crazy. This is not what i expected to turn out to be! I look at his face, handsome and manly. His brownish hair like mine.

 

 

 

" So... umm," he stuttered. " Would you join me on tea break after the dance practise tomorrow?" He said while we turn around.

 

" Umm.. Sure," I said, trying to wreck my brains in addition to my 2 word sentence. 

 

" But don't you think your girlfriend might see us like this?" 

 

" I have a girlfriend?" And i shurgs.

 

" I thought my heart is only for you?" He smiled and i blush. 

 

" Awww, you're blushing. " he tease me. For once, I felt really happy.

 

**************************************************************************************************************

 

[ Jessica Pov ]

 

" Hey hey hey.. Seohyun is blushing! " And we fangirl in, excited.

 

" Huh, Fangirling? Why not dance with us, " Heechul and Donghae came towards us. Oh no. Jerks.

 

" Not you again," I said turn away from them to yoona.

 

" Oh yes me again! " He smirked.

 

" What do you want from us?" Yoona said as Donghae sat beside her putting an arm around the sofa behind her.

 

" I want you."

 

" Ugh. Please dont play with me. I am not the girl you think you can seduce me," she said crossing her arms.

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

" Oh really? I didnt know. "

 

" Dont act foolish. I am not here to deal with you or dance with you. Sica, you can take care of Seo? I want to go home. " Sica nods while Heechul looked at Donghae suspiciouly. Planning something? Whatever ill just get out of here. I stand up adjusting my dress and quickly walk away, out of the ballroom doors and fixing my hair.

 

" Oh come on princess. Why you dont want to dance? Youll miss the feast and me. "

 

" Go away. " A silence followed by then his hands pin mine together.

 

" Go away you said? No one can make me. "

 

" Youre just like Kyuhyun. "

 

"So? I dont care. No one is allowed to make me. Unless you know the better me. Treat me good and ill be good." He smiled not a sincere smile.

 

" Fine. " He release my hands and he return his voice to normal unlike just now...

 

" Let me drive you home. There are alot of strangers willing to you."

 

" Wha- ? Are you out of your mind? No ones going to me. I can go back myself. "

 

" Na -ah. Be good. Accept what i offer you. You want me to do that to you then?"

 

" WHAT?! No! " and he laughed.

 

I followed him to the carpark in silence. I don't dare to say another word to him. He is a freaking Beast. Sorry to say that but i feel like throwing things at him. He unlocked the doors of the car and i sit behind.

 

" Sit infront." Donghae said sternly.

 

"Fine." I roll my eyes,=.

 

" Good. You can get the hang of me."

 

" Look, Fishy. I am not your wife okay. It feels like im being tortured by you. You have a girlfriend name Eunseo. Why don't you date her? So you are a cheater." I expressed as i closed the door.

 

" Hey, i am going to break up with her. But anyways, maybe one day i can be your husband." he grin evily.

 

" What's that smile suppose to mean?"

 

" Nothing~" He sings. Haish. Chincha.. He start the engine and he drove out the lot fast. Silence throughout the ride and i finally fall asleep in his car.

 

I heard the car stopped and a sigh.

 

" Yoong. How i wish i could tell you how much i love you. I am not being the donghae who is ruthless and dishearted person. I know i am not a suitable for you. You can hate me.. I cared too much. " And from then, i could'nt hear anything anymore. I was in a deep sleep.

 

************************************************************************************

 

The next day, i found myself in my bed in my room. How did i get here?

 

" Unnie, you're awake!" Seohyun said with her cheerful voice as usual.

 

" Yeah... But how did i get here? Who carried me? Is it Taeyeon unnie? If it is, Please say thanks to her." I comb out my messy hair.

 

Seohyun just stood there. " Umm.. Unnie. It's not Taeyeon Unnie who brought you here... "

 

" Then who?"

 

" Donghae Oppa."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear my readers, 

 

Hey Guys!. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I DID NOT UPDATED MY FANFIC. It's been awhile. I am having my mid year exams the past

weeks. Once again im really really sorry. I know you guys have been waiting like ' HEY WHEN IS THIS GUY GONNA UPDATE FANFIC? '.

By the way, I've been listening to this pretty adicitve song called - On And on by Vixx. Hehe. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJt9NDNrpVs