Chapter 12

A fateful love

Chapter 12: A jerk's laughter

 

 

 

[Yoona's Pov ] 

 

The school bell rings.... 

 

Omgosh. I totally forgotten i have the dance class after the school. Really? Why does it has to be today! I just want to crawl to my bed now. But i have no excuse to avoid it anyways. 

 

" yoona? you ok? You look quite tired. " Taeyeon put her hand on my shoulder.

 

" I am fine. " I mumbled.

 

" here, Eat this. " Taeyeon said handing me a chocolate.  I look at her, " Energy bar... " she nods. 

 

I ate as i open the doors of the bathroom to change into my dance shirt and pants. There i saw my unnies and hyoyeon. 

 

" Today im excited to meet Siwon Oppa!" Tiffany scream., " KYAAAAA" 

 

" Shikkeureowo!" Hyoyeon said. ( means " Be quiet " ) oh and by the way, hyoyeon knows everything about us though. Even me and that donghae jerk. 

 

Today,  jessica is absent from school. She hasnt had a chance to meet hyoyeon. She's absent of fever though.  Haish. And hyoyeon is not in our group! >< why why? Aih, weve known for like 1 day only.. Today is so boring. Ok, yoonA, you really have to stop complaining.

 

After, i came out of the changing room, " Unnie... Does love exist? " Seohyun suddenly ask me, tiying her Hair  into a ponytail.

 

" Why do you ask me that??" I frowned.

 

" hmm. Never mind that Unnie. I think im out of my mind.. "  Seohyun said her voice trailed off.

 

As i put on powder on my face, Seohyun is all set, " Unnie, ill go first ok? " I nod as i watch her exiting the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I push through the door of the dance hall and i noticed all of my group dance mates are stretching and respectively doing their exercises. i dont see Donghae and kyuhyun?? 

 

" BOO!!" I jerk backwards 1 metre almost tripping off a ramp. I look to see Donghae and Kyuhyun laughing hard untill the ground. I put my hands on my hips in anger. What is so funny? 

 

" YAHHH!! " i shouted. No reaction except for the sounds of laughter. Everybody look at me with a face.

 

" Yoona, boeyo??" Seohyun said running towards me.

 

" Aniyo. Look at your enemy here. Liying and laughing at me.!" 

 

" What did both of them do to you??" 

 

" i was going in the hall when both of them sneak at me and likeee BOO at me!! "  i explained roughly.

 

" Boo?? Really? Yoona, you use a pathetic word. Why not surprised ? Ahaha. " he continued laughing. 

 

" Youre face looked sooooo funny! " cho kyuhyun wipe his tears off and continue laughing again.

 

" We should have took the picture of her. It would be worth to smile everyday! " Donghae giggle.

 

I crossed my arms watching them as they fell to the floor

 

" Cho Kyuhyun! How there you suprised my sister like that! Youre a jerk!! " seohyun pull my wrist and drag me towards a chair nearby we used to rest after a dance. I sat quietly still mad at the two of them. And after 20 minutes of laughter, they finally calm down. Both of them approached me and i pretend not to saw them. I look at seohyun who is practising her dance moves alone trying to syncronise with the music.  When is the teacher here? And mostly.. Why is he late???? 

 

Donghae sat beside me while Kyuhyun goes to Seohyun. Donghae, You never want to loose do you? 

 

" Hi." He simply said. I ignored him.

 

" Hello. Hot guy here sitting beside you? Are you're blind? You should put on spectacles or a contact lense you know. " He wave his hand over my face. 

 

" What do You want, MR JERK? " I said ironicly.

 

" wow. look whis talking here. chillax bro. " He said to act cool infront me. He is so irritating!

 

" Sis. " i corrected him and glare at him.

 

" Low down that gaze madame..-" i smack my forehead in disguise.

 

" You've been saying the word madame like a hundred times already! I dont even have a child or even married!" i yelled.

 

"I think it's possible. Well, let's just see in the future then, Deer " He winks and stood up. 

 

 

*************************************************************************************

 

After the dance class, me and Seohyun decided to walk back together along with hyoyeon who live two blocks away from our mansion. What a coincidence! 

 

" Dongsaengs.. Me and Siwon are going out. As well as Taeyon and Leeteuk. Wanna come and join Donghae and kyuhyun too?" Tiffany ask me and Seohyun.

 

We both shook our head vigorously, " NO WAY! We are never going to DATE them!! " 

 

" Well.. One day you two will still us each other around and fall in looveee~" Donghae sings it.

 

" In your dreams.." I roll my eyes. 

 

" It can happen, right Seohyun-ahh??" Kyuhyun look at her with a seducing smile but seo just look away. As Taeyeon and Tiffany went off with their NEW boyfriends, we went to the bathroom for refreshments and dash quickly out of the school before the two payboys tag along us.

 

As hyoyeon munches her crackers, silence is broken, " What is between you two? " Hyoyeon said in between eating.

 

" Me and whoo? " 

 

" You know? Fish? " Hyoyeon said.

 

" Oh, Donghae? he's a jerk. A stupid jerk. " i grumbled. I kick a stone which seems to block myb way from entering when it hits a car. A luxurious car. Wait, that car.... actually seems familliar? 

 

" HEY." A head pop out behind it's trunk.

 

" Yoona?" That familliar voice. Of course, It's that donghae. I ignored him.

 

" Won't you at least say Sorry?" He said with a look. 

 

I looked at him doubtful and began, " Oh Mr. Fish. I am SORRY because i KICK a stone at your priceless car!" I said with full of enthusiasm and scarstic. And he shot me with a glare.

 

" Don't call me Fish, DEER!" he started arguing. 

 

" Ummm.. You two should lower down your volume.. " Hyoyeon said innocently. Seohyun just looked at me.

 

" I won't stop, FISH. " I argued back. i can feel my whole head burning. He took a step towards me and i took a step backwards. he took a step towards me, i took a step backward. He took a step towards me, I can't have no where to go.

 

" Listen, Deer. Don't mess with the hot kingka here. You don't want to be kissed do you?? " He smirked and Seohyun gasped. 

 

Trembled, I give up trying to take him over,  " Fine. You win. " He took a step backwards and finally i could hear my breathing again. 

 

" But remember, I OWE YOU A REVENGE AND YOU OWE ME A PHONE. " i turn around and pull hyoyeon and Seohyun. 

 

I hear Donghae laugh and mumbled something, " Silly Yoongie. Aigooah. So cute when she's mad. " i turn around to see him shaking her head. That stupid Hae. I should'nt have loose to him! urrghhh.. When we loose sight of donghae, Hyoyeon turned to me.

 

" Yoona ah! I think he really really really really really really likes you! " She scream.

 

" Nahhh.. He's a seducer. Don't bother him. Playboy is always a playboy right Seohyun?" And she nods in agreement. We walk till the front of my house and exchange numbers. We bid goodbye to Hyoyeon and went in.

 

 

" I am Hoooommee~" Seohyun sings and drop into the soft sofa. 

 

" Seo? Yoona? You guys home?" Jessica rubbed her eyes with black circles.

 

" Are you feeling better? You look really pale, Sica, " i said, putting my hands on her forehead.

 

" Coughs*. I am fine.. I think i need to drink water. " Sica said with a croaky voice.  I nod and went into my room to change. Why has Donghae been teasing me alot since i went to this school? Is it possible he really really likes me? 

 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *  

 

From: UNKNOWN

 

Hello Yoongie ^^. How are Youu?? 

 

Do i ever know this person?? I type back.

 

To: UNKNOWN.

 

Hello, Who is this? 

 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

 

From: UNKNOWN

 

You know who.. ;)

 

DONGHAE?! The Pabo Jerk? 

 

From: UNKNOWN


You!?!?! How you know my number?!

 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

 

From: UNKNOWN

 


Umm.. I got it the planet Pluto. 

 

He is really making me angry. He should not test my patience..

 

To: UNKNOWN
 
Dont play with me, Donghae.

 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP *

 

From: UNKNOWN


FINE. i know from Cyber world.

 


To: UNKNOWN


Why do you even want to sms me anyway? You can't get enough of teasing me, is it?

 

 

* BEEP BEEP BEEP * 

 

From: UNKNOWN

 


That is true.. :)


P/s: I Put a smiley face you know...

 

 

That really dose'nt mean anything to me. Whatever, PABO.. I throw my phone on my bed and took a shower.