Chapter 17

A fateful love

Chapter 17: You mean so much to me

 

 


[ Tiffany's Pov ]

 

Today is marks processing day which conclude that all students is off for the day! Im so glad. I wont have to see that Pabo Siwon again. hmph. Oh well. At least he did not ruin my whole life.

" Unnie. Youre up early today? " Seohyun came in my bedroom. I snap from my daydream and blink my eyes.  been staring out the balcony long enough. I didnt realize Seohyun was here.


" Neh. Im just erm.. thinking," i blurt out.


" Are you still thinking about Siwon-oppa? And the incident?" Seohyun ask me innocently, looking into my eyes. She is really concern about her unnies. im glad that i have her.


I wipe my face," Yeah.. He's such a burden to me nowadays. I Cant even stop dreaming about him in my sleeps. Help me Seohyun. What should i do? "


Seohyun hold both of my hands," Unnie. Do you still love him?" And i nod little.


" Well if i were you, I would ignore it but i know its like the hardest thing from your whole life. I understand. But i think its the best. If.... you want to move on," Seohyun said.


"Ill try to," i said with teary eyes. Seohyun brought me a cup of plane water to me. I gulp down the whole glass and i immediately realize that ive been thirsty all awhile.


Seohyun pesture me to go out and then i give up. I went out to the living room to see all my friends were there including Jessica, Hyoyeon and even krystal sit cross legged watching the tv and chatting. They seem to have fun.  I tightly cover my arms with my pink sweater and sunk on my favourite sofa.


" Want some? " Krystal ask, showing me a pack of Doritos to me. I smile and took some from the bag. Im back to my happy mood.


We actually didnt know what to do in the house. Because outside was cold, we didnt think it is good to go out since Jessica has a runny nose. At night, We watch television again and conicidentally my favourite movie call Titanic showed up. i rush to call my unnies and they seem to enjoy the movie.

 


KNOCK KNOCK


Who would knock at such a time like this? Its 9.00pm. I heard Donghae-oppa's and kyuhyun-oppa's voice in the background. Curiosity came and i couldnt hold myself from peeking just a tiny bit. So, i came over. There stood Siwon on the staircase looking sad and miserable. What on earth is he doing here all of a sudden? In this pathetic night? I feel my blood rising even if i just see his face. I look at him angrily and I turn around and went back.


"Fany-ahh," Siwon called behind me and i stop in my tracks. I notice Seohyun and Yoona stood beside me. As well as Donghae and Kyuhyun. The rest of the girls were hiding in the living room but i could still feel them ear-picking me.


I turn around to face him," What is it that you want? Happy to hang out with her?" I said sharply.


" Fany-ah."

 

" Look. I am done with you. Ka," I said simply.

 

" Fany-ah,"

 

"Stop Calling me that! You have no rights to call me that anymore!" I turn my back. And he went up to me and pull me around again.

 

" And You have no rights to turn your back on me!" He shouted back infront of me.


" I should Have turn my back ages ago!" I yelled at him back.

 

His face turn soften and i felt sad for shouting from the start. I gulp down my saliva. I could see from my eye, Seohyun was surprised at my shout and as well as the others. I stood frozen. Tears came trickling down my cheeks and became sobbing. My friends didnt know what to do.


Siwon kneel down me and i was shock. " Please forgive me. I have done wrong to you. Please. You can hate me but all i want is forgiveness. Compared to other girls, you meant so much to me," he began shed tears and i still stood frozen from his actions. " And when i find out you were hurt, i was hurt at the same time. I dump all the girls away and i chosed you. I chosed the wrong actions and the wrong decisions.  Please forgive me. I love you. I love you so much. " And he began crying. My tears start to get heavy. Seohyun handed me severeal tissue papers and i kneel to him and wipe his tears away. Yoona came over and comforted me.


" I love you too," i finally said with red eyes and siwon embraced me. I cried again. Yes, im really emotional. The rest who's in the Hall went to give me and Siwon alone.


In my room, as i sit on my bed, i stop crying and wipe my tears off.

" Here, drink this. " Siwon enter my room and said. i took the cup glass from his hands. He watch me as i drink the tea. Suddenly, i felt uncomfortable. My eyes were sore from crying. 


" Im really sorry, Tiffany. I didnt know youre that hurt. Im very very very very sorry," he said feeling guilty.


" Appology accepted," i smile. I gulp down my tea and Siwon took my tea from my hands and place the cup down my table. Then, he neared me. I didnt move an inch. Our lips is just a cm away. He kissed me.

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

"...... I love you. I love you so much. " I hear siwon pleading and crying for Tiffany. I could see Donghae flinch on the words.Tiffany drop down to Siwon and cried. I grip Seohyun's hand hard. I couldnt stand Tiffany unnie cry so much in pain. Seohyun goes for tissue and i went over her and comforted her.


" I love you," i heard Tiffany said. And both of them embrace. Me and Seohyun got up and the rest of us leave them. Both of them went to their room and close the door.


We had no idea what was going on. Even if we stick our ears on the door, Tiffany's door is soundproof. We gave up and went to My room. Even if its so many people in there, My room is spacious.


" Tiffany and Siwon-oppa is in her room. I wonder what are they doing?" Jessica said aloud rubbing her chin. Hyoyeon raise her eyebrows to Jessica's statment.


" Aish. You two dont think nonsense ok," I said lying my head onto my favourite pillow. Donghae and Kyuhyun sat on a table and chair which is beside my bed.


" Look our hyung has finally give up on girls. He's finally into The Eye smils Tiffany~" Kyuhyun sings.


" How did Siwon-oppa knows about this?"  Seohyun ask.


" Eh? How coms youre calling Siwon 'oppa' but not Kyuhyun 'oppa'? " Kyuhyun said.


" Ok fine. Kyuhyun Oppa... How did Siwon knows about this?" Seohyun ask again. Donghae tried to hold his smile. I dont actually think its funny though. oh well.


" I think one of you went to tell him i guess? I dont actually know much. All i know was went he look at his phone, he quickly ask Leeteuk Hyung to go to you guys house. And we just accompany him. We did not expdct him to be all emotional and stuff. " I look at the girls. And Hyoyeon look like shes doing random stuff and whistling by herself. Must be this dorky kid...


" So, what are we going to do now? In your bedroom?" Donghae ask me.

 

" What? " I ask as he lay his back facing outwards and looking at me.


" Play something fun? "

 

" What the heck are you talking about?? Were enemies you know."


" Ohh~ So enemies huh? " Donghae sung and i nod. Donghae went to me and tickle me on my ribcage. I laugh so hard but then i realize the rest was watching me.

 

" Ok. Stop, Hae. Everyones watching. "

 

" Hae what? "He ask trying to sound deaf.


Ughhh. This guy. " Fine. Hae oppa. " I said finally and finally cross my arm.


" Good girl. " Aish Whatever. Everyone giggle and laugh.

 

At school, again. Everything went normal. Tiffany's back again with Siwon. The previous girl he date, seem to get so frustrated. But Fany and Siwon dosent care. Also as usual, Donghae and Kyuhyun dosent give up trying to disrturb and tease us which is annoying. And finally is Holiday for 1 whole month! I get to go back to my Umma in Busan! last few weeks ago, i have message my mom that during the holidays im going to visit her. But 3 days ago, i keep texting mom but she dosent reply. I text dad, but he still texted me. I asked him what happened but he said to just come home.

But do you know something? Donghae and Kyuhyun too live in Busan. Haish. Life is too coincidence. Donghae offered us for a ride to Busan and tomorrow we are leaving.


Time check 7.00pm.


" Seohyun, have you done packing? " I enter her room.

"Neh. Just a little bit of things to arrange," she replied with her usual cute voice which i admire.


" You brought 2 Luggages?!" I exclaim.


" Unnie. Its 1 week. Of course i bring alot," Seohyun said.


" But you have clothes right at home?"

 

"Chokeum? (little?) " Seohyun said and chuckle.


Seohyun and i are waiting for Donghae to come out. He said he was getting ready. No biggie. Just wait. I wore Red striking blouse and a belt surround my waist, black heels and sunglass. The air feels good. I inhale the air and plop some mint sweets in my mouth. Fresh as ever. While Seohyun wear White blouse and her hair is free but curled at the end. Just then both of them came out. Donghae is wearing his leather black and wearing sunglass like me too. For a minute he stared at me.I admit he look kinda hot. Aish. What im talking?


" You look good in those blouse," Donghae praised.


" Thank you, Donghae.... Oppa," I smile widely.


Donghae and kyuhyun help place our luggages in the back of his car and we sat behind. It took an hour to drive from seoul to Busan. I pluck my earpeice and listen to soothing songs. And then i fall asleep.

 


[ Donghae's Pov ]

 


I stop my car to the red traffic light. I was humming quietly to my favourite songs. I look to my side mirror to see both Yoona and Seohyun is fast asleep. I didnt know Yoona had an angelic face while sleeping.

 

" Hyung, both of them look pretty while sleeping right? " Kyuhyun said. I look to Kyuhyun back.


"Yeah. I never knew," I said.

 

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEPP~


 

I Jump from my seat. The traffic lights have gone green. Ive been dreaming again.

 

" Hyung Hyung. Dreaming about her so much ehh?"Kyuhyun said and he laugh.


 

I stop my car in the carpark to break. My eyes are sore. Ive been driving too much. But kyuhyun seem not tired afterall. Kyuhyun went out to buy some snack and drinks.


" Here, i bought you some coffee. " Kyuhyun hand me a tin of hot coffee. I rub along the canned drink to relief me from cold. " I bought tea too for the girls. I heard Seohyun loves tea."


" Can i ask you something Kyu?" I ask.


" Sure. What is it?"


" Did you fall for Seohyun?" I said.


" I dont know. She's kind and caring and fits with me. But she dosent seem to actually like me. Does she?" Kyuhyun look at me.


" Same goes for Yoona," i said as i sip my coffee. After i am done with drinking my coffee, I continue driving for the other 30 mins to Busan.

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

 

" Rise and shine, girls. Arent you guys hungry?" I heard Donghae's voice. I flutter my eyes open. I saw Seohyun still sleeping and i wake her up.


 

" Are we there?" I said with my sleepy voice.

 

"Yes, but we decided to take a break. Lets go to starbucks. I bet you guys havent taken lunch yet. I'll pay," Donghae said. I widen my eyes.

 


" Really? " Donghae nods. " Yay!" Donghae open the door for me and so is Kyuhyun for Seohyun. The aroma of cinamon melts flew in the air. I immediately feel hungry.


 

I munch my cinamon melts and my fingers. Its been awhile since ive eat this sweet breads.


" You guys dont eat?" Seohyun ask.


" We've eaten. We stop by for snacks. So now we will just watch you eat," Kyuhyun said and put his hand on his chin watching her. Cheeziness. I try to hide my smile.


We finish our last meals and drinks and went back to Donghae's car. Seohyun lives opposite me so I told Donghae to drop both of us off along the roadway at Jookoon street (random name again). There i saw My dad waiting at the porch. I miss my house.


Donghae help me take my luggages out from behind. Dad approach me," Hello dear. Is good to have you back. Im lonely here. And who is this? Is this your new friend?"Dad said with his usual lomo tone.


"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is donghae. You can call me Hae. Yes, im her close friend," Donghae introuduce. Since when im his close friends? Aishh. So clever huh? Were just classmates. Whatever. I put on a bitter smile and glared at him. He ignored my glare and continue to smile.


" Thanks, Donghae-oppa," i said being nice.


" Your welcome, Yoona-shhi," He wink and went back to his car. I shook my head. My dad went to take one of my luggages and bring to home.


" Where's mom?" I ask. No reply from dad. He had no expression on his face. And i give up trying to ask him again. As soon as i enter my house, i put down my bags.


" Umma! Umma! Mom!" I shouted peeking at all rooms. " Mom, where are you??? Dont play a surprise on me. I know youre there!"I said aloud.


"Mom!" I call out again but no answer. I check the toilets, the kitchen the backyard. " Mom!" I went out to the living room to where dad was. He was sitting on his favourite chair, no expression on his face. Just sad and moody dad.


" Where.... is... mom?" I ask slowly to dad. Dad look up to me. I crept to dad. " Where is Mom?" I ask again.


" Your mum was involve in an accident. While i was driving her to her work, a car hit us. I recovered and i only had minor injuries but she had her body crushed.  She was in koma for a week. And... and, your mum d..died a few days ago. Im sorry, Yoona. Im so so so so sorry," I widen my eyes. My body stiffen as i heard dad's last words from his sentence. I kneel down. My eyes watery. My head began to spin. This was all a joke right? A dream maybe? Just a nightmare?


I look up to him," Why did'nt you tell me EARLIER?!" I began shouting. I stood up even my legs and limbs began to weakening.


" I didnt want you to disturb your studies, Yoona. I heard you have exams coming. I cant stop you from that! Yoona, please understand!" Dad hold my hands tight. I  Deflect and neglect his touch and i started to throw things. My tears grew heavy. I pull my hair.


"Aniyo! No! No! Youre lying! Youre a liar!" I shouted to dad.

" Yoona! Yoona! Yoona! calm down! Please, You have to understand. I know how you feel," Dad hold both my hands tightly. I shook my head vigorously.


Just then the house door flew open. My eyes were blurry from tears. My nose and eyes were red. " Yoona! Yoona! " Seohyun's voice boom and she came running and hug me. My eyes grew so blurry i couldnt open my eyes.


" Yoona! yoon..a Yoon-" Ssohyun's voice faded and i faint.

My eyes flutter open, Im in my cozy Old room again. I look up to my ceiling. There were glowing stars sticking up. Sometimes, i would go out to my balcony to star gaze. I try to sit up but my arms were too weak.


" Unnie. Youre awake. Youre too weak. Please stay on bed. You have a fever, " Seohyun took the wet toilet and she place it onto my forehead. it feels cool.


" When did you come?" I said.


" As soon as i heard the news, Your dad text me that you were you know... not you. So i came rushing and i hug you and then you fainted," she said and i immediately felt a headache coming.


Then dad appeared and hug me. My wet cloth fell," I want to visit Mom. " I started crying again. Seohyun were at the door looking at me.


"Yoona, youre sick. You have to stay in bed. We'll visit her grave when youre ok," Dad look up to me and wipe my tears.

I look to my bedside table. There stood a picture frame of mom and me. I wondered for sometime. The whole day, I didnt came out to eat or drink. I never bother even my dad grew worried about me. I just lay in my bed wondering and crying again. The next day, i felt better again. I look to the scenery in my window. The skies are gloomy and dark. It suits my mood today. I let my hair fall. wore jeans, white t-shirt and my black windbreaker. I went out to drink hot milo only. Dad promise to visit her grave today.


Reaching there, i look to some of my ancestors grave. There stood a stone standing tall, Im Yoonhee, my mom's name. I squat down and put my hands in my jacket's pocket. This time dad left me alone while he's inside the car. I like being alone when i have to.


" Dear mom, Im sorry because sometimes i decline your calls. Im sorry because sometimes i ignore your text messages," I  expressed, my eyes watery. " Why did you leave me all of a sudden? Why did you leave me so fast? I was never prepared to loose you. I want you to see me graduate. I miss you so much during i was in seoul and that you were gone this whole time? I cant...," My tears roll down my cheeks again. " I cant handle You being gone. Please. I love you so much."


Donghae came infront of me. He looked at me and i quickly embrace him. I cried and sobbed. He looked shock but he hug me back. " It's ok, Yoona. I have experience the same thing. Im here," he said. He brought me to dad's car. I went inside, still crying again. I too can get emotional some times. Dad invite him to drink tea and coffee with us at starbucks. Of all the time? Why with Jerk Donghae?


" Yoona. calm down ok? " Donghae massage my back. 


Dad smile and he change the topic," How is she doing at school? "


" She's doing great. She thought me mathematics and i pass. And she even get full marks for her mathematics!" Donghae exclaim and i smile a bit.

 

" Look, my daughter's smiling again. Ja~ Ill order something for you two. Wait here ok? Don't be sad again, " Dad said and he went to the counter.

 

" You ok?" Donghae said i just nod.

 

" Your dad is nice to me. " Donghae said again.

 

I just smile,"You said earlier, you experience the same thing. Did your mom died?" I remembered the incident when i emrace him at the grave just now.

 

"Yeah, " Donghae said and he interwine his fingers. " At least we have the same fate." 

 

Dad brought Donghae a hot coffee and me a tea and some cinamon melts. I sip slowly and gulp down, tasting every bit of droplet. I love Cinamon melts. After the chatting and talking, my mood goes up. It's now late at night. My dad drove Donghae home too. He thank us and we went back home.

 

Why is he being so nice to me?

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update! Correction, sad update actually. So comment and subscribe. Heehee.