Chapter 9

A fateful love

Chapter 9: Fun

 

 

 

I came out from the bathroom shivering. I wore my stripe shirt and my jeans along with my jacket. It's so cold. It's not even winter yet. And suddenly there was a knock. 

 

"Jessica? You in there? Are you done? I need my cellphone on my table. " I saw her pink cellphone on the table beside me. I switch the door open and handed her. 

 

"thanks. " she said, checking her messages. " Where could Yoona and Tiffany Unnie be at this timing? "  she thought aloud.

 

"they're probably hanging out with the jerks... " I roll my eyes. This heechul have been actually teasing me and even playing with me since I first went into this school. I never fell for him.

 

" Ouh yeah. I forgot. But when will they come back? I'm worried about my Unnie. "  Yoona scratch her head.

 

" try calling them. "  

 

"I've called them like a hundred times already... They won't pick up. I think they fell for them. " she said shaking her head. " but who cares?? We still haven't fall for them right?" she grin. " let's go pop the corn and do karaoke! " she put her hand out .

 

I smile and put my hand onto her hand. She drag me to the kitchen.

 

POP.

 

" Unnie! Careful" Seohyun yell. 

 

Im making a popcorn and Seohyun hate surprises especially popcorns. She doesn't knows how to cook them well, obviously.  Seohyun bite her nails nervously. " it's just popcorn popping, Seo. I'm putting a cover on top. "  Yoona said and I laugh. How cute is Seohyun.

 

" Yah!! Unnie!! Look at the popcorn!" she put her hands on her eyes and ran beside the kitchen curtains. 

 

Meanwhile. I made them delicious papaya, orange and apple juice instead of wine or beer. That's more healthy. And Seohyun went to do music box. 

 

We sat at the living room looking for music disc.

 

" Popcorn is ready. " Yoona said wearing her favorite apron. 

 

" Unnie, is the popcorn still popping??" she said fiddling the popcorns checking if it's still popping. 

 

Yoona giggle," No. But I can give you a popping fire crackers?" 

 

" ANIYO. No Unnie. I'm scared of it. " Seohyun yell again. 

 

" Should we try one? " Yoona suggest. I shrug. It would be cool though. 

 

" NO Unnie. Please? Then, I'm not going to play with you guys. " Seohyun crossed her arms.

 

" how about swimming? You have a swimming pool here right??" I suggest raising my hand up. Yoona and Seohyun nods.

 

" Great idea. I won't have to listento the whistle again. " Yoona and Seohyun is opposite. Seohyun dislikes fire crackers but yoona loves them.

 

We ate the delicious corn with honey on top, drink the juices till it's empty and sang along music we know. One of the songs Is 4minute 's Huh, PSY gangnam style ( we dance but we did not sing.. ) , tvxq 's humanoids and others. Untill we were sweating,we decided to swim or should we say relaxing in the pool. We change into bikinis and make ourselves towards the pool. I never felt so happy in my life.

 

" not bad. The pool is quite big huh? " I said impressed. 

 

"yup. It does. It belongs to her parents though. Welcome to Taeyeon's pool" Yoona said spinning around and stop. Sudden,Seohyun push her into the pool. 

 

Splash she goes, " Seohyun! " Yoona yell and we both laugh. Seohyun and I  jump in and it was warm. Unlike the cold weather outside. 

 

" Yoona and Seohyun started to splash water at each other. I join in and splash a puddle to them. 

 

Untill my hair is wet and sticking at my back, i stopped and let out a loud sigh, enough for both Seohyun and Yoona to hear. As i stopped, i look at the glass panel which reveals the clear black sky and the backyard garden. The moon shone and shimmers. i shivered too.

 

i could feel Seohyun and Yoona's eyes staring at me with Emotions. I heard a whisper as i stared down the water.

 

" Jessica-ah..." Yoona begun, merging her shoulders up from the water. i wear a faint smile.

 

" Neh, Yoona-shhi? " I said polite. i just wanted to tell them.

 

" Everything all right?" Seohyun ask shoving her long hair over her right shoulder. i wear a faint smile again. They look at each other and a worried look spread on their faces.

 

" Oh.. it's nothing. Really. " I lied. I shoul'nt be liying again.. Just tell them. This is the right moment. The moment of truth. Be Brave, Jessica.

 

As expected, Yoona could sense something about me, " Come-on. Just tell us. We'll keep it a secret, promise?" She said with her little finger. I pinky promise her and submerge my shoulders in the waters and merge it up again. 

 

i breathe and begun. I explained to them from A - Z, not wanting to miss a single detail. Their reactions were really tragic.

 

" Mworago?? Your parents died?! You did'nt tell us? " Yoona exclaimed with a  loud voice. She splash water over me and i giggled.

 

" Haha. Relax Yoona-ahh. It's not like i died or something. I did not want to tell you guys because i'm afraid you might think-- " I haven't finish my sentence and Yoona interupted.

 

" You can stay with us. It'll be a good idea. In this mansion, we have a lot of rooms. We can't imagine it. " Yoona said the word ' imagine ' scarsticly.

 

" Really?! " I exclaim in disbelieve.  i did'nt know they would give me this oppurtinity to live with them. is a really great pleasure.

 

" Yeah, Unnie-gah. You can stay with us! We can be close friends but we have a problem.. " Yoona and I turned to her.

 

" The boys live next door. And heechul is one of them too... I guess soo.." Seohyun said scratching her head.

 

A sudden knock on the glass panel took us by a suprise. 0_0 Donghae is there outside the house knocking on it. He look apologetic and a sincere smile on his face. And he knock softly again.

 

" MWO?! DONGHAE!! " Shocked Yoona yelled. And donghae giggle. Even though we cant hear anything from him, it still irritates Yoona alot.

 

" OMGOD, DONGHAE YOU STUPID ERT!! " Yoona went up, dripping wet and almost ,  rush to cover the glass panel with the curtains Tied by the side. We all stared at Yoona disbelieve that she just shouted similarily like me.. i am the most noisiet of all. in fact between us. im kinda noisy with rowdy boys... Yoona breathe heavily.

 

" What the heck is he doing here??!" Yoona shouted again. Seohyun shrugs. 

 

" Nevermind that Unnie. He can't see and hear us anyway.. So, jessica? " Seohyun motioned to say something.

 

" O-K.~ " Jessica said with a voice.... "  But It's ok. His not going to mind me. And if he does, i'll do something terrible to him. It's a pleasure and i would love to. Can krystal come with us? "

 

" That's a no problem. " Yoona said with confidence.

 

" Cheongmall?! Omg! I love you guys soooooo~ much! Thank you very very much! " I bow and my head slaps the water. i breathe out, panic. And they both laugh.

 

After swimming we took a quick bath again to clear the chlorine away and change to pajamas Yoona gave to me. She always had an extra of what she has. 

 

" It's just 8.00 am. What are we suppose to do now? " I ask in boredom.

 

" Yeah. Yoona Unnie. I don't think i'll be able to sleep this early... " Seohyun said tiying her hair. 

 

KRING KRING.. Yoona's phone rang in message.

 

" Unnie. Is that Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie?? " Seohyun ask curiosily. Yoona nods.

 

" They said they're back late. I think they gone drinking again. Or maybe the club.. " Yoona sighs and fidget with her phone, " I want to get a new phone. " She wears a sad face. 

 

" Don't worry. You'll work and get money, save it and you can buy a new one. or maybe the new galaxy note! " I try cheering her up.

 

Yoona smile, " Ok. Let's chat. " 

 

" About what? " Seohyun ask.

 

" Things... " Yoona layed the matress and the blanket.

 

We both jump and flop down the soft mattress. I started reading my favourite book ' Fly to the sky ' when Seohyun ask, " Unnie. What book are you reading? " She look at the title of the book. 

 

" Oh. This? This is one of my favourite books. I love reading books- " 

 

" Meee tooo! " Seohyun exclaim, " I love reading books. "

 

" Basically, is a bout  a person who imagines to fly. His friends always teases him and he started to create a machine which could make a person fly by its own."  Seohyun nods in understanding.

 

Yoona switch on the air-conditioner and roll down the matress facing us. 

 

" Seohyun.... " She begun. " Do you like Kyuhyun? " 

 

Seohyun had a shock in her face, " NO! UNNIE. How can you say that? " 

 

She just shrugs, " I know it must be hard, but i think Donghae really likes me... " 

 

" Ehhh~~~ Don't tell me you've fallen in love with him? " Seohyun said disbelivingly. Yoona look at Seohyun.

 

" Sorry... " 

 

" I also think of the same thing. Heechul always teases me alot. Like a thousand times. I read on the internet saying whenever a boy teases, surely does he always think about you and maybe likes you. " I said rolling my page into a dog ear-like.

 

" I've read that too. But the kingkas has their respective girlfriends right? They're just playing with us. They cannot be trusted. " Seohyun said.

 

" I 'll think about it. Part of me says to like him and part of me says don't and you can fall into a trap. "

 

" That's my sister. " Seohyun said proud.

 

" Ok. i'm starting to get all sleepy. Maybe we should sleep early.. " I said rubbing my eyes. 

 

The next next day, It's almost school time. Seohyun and Yoona ask me to bring all my luggages and stuffs and also krystal's stuff to their mansion. The great thing is, Taeyeon agreed to let me stay! May god bless Taeyeon.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Have you guys heard about SNSD's new song? I got a boy! I'm attracted to the song XD. 

Sorry if i haven't update in weeks. you know school? Busy a lot. AND im really sorry i update a little. . X( IM really busy. 

 

To cheer you up, 

 

 

 

KYUHAE <3 hahaha. LOL.