Chapter 16

A fateful love

Chapter 16: Post exam activity

 

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ]

 

Today, me and my unnies wake up early. We want to walk to school for today and along the way, we will buy some latte or frappe at starbucks. I miss my frappe. I can't wait to meet my test results. And as usual, tiffany unnie look moody and unsatisfied of her dance since the competition. We tried so many ways to cheer her up. But yeah... After school, she's continuing her Business at the restraunt. 

 

"I Am so excited to get my maths result!" Yoona unnie exclaimed.

 

" Yeah me too! I want to get my history results soon!" i said. We reach starbucks and instead of buying ice frappe caramel, i would prefer hot latte caramel because it's in the morning. I could get stomach pain after that and i dont want that. I sip a little and my lips. The best latte ever. Nyum nyum. Along our way to school, i sip little by little.

 

Our dance competition result will be today after school. Ugh. So many things going on. Also, im going to Popular bookstore near our school with Hyo, Sica and Yoona Unnie. Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie dosent want to go. So basically, im actually more closer with Yoona unnie. hehe.

 

At class, Kyuhyun oppa sit beside me again. The sight of him makes me wonder again about him and Donghae adopted. Then, Dara from behind sit beside Kyuhyun on his right and i just watch the two of them with the tiny bit of jeolousy with me.

 

" Oppa! Why didn't you answer my text yesterday? Waeyo? You did well on stage you know," Dara tried to do aegyo on Kyu but fail. 

 

" Yeah. I know. Yah, i need some space ok. Now go away. Don't talk to me," Kyuhyun said harshly to her. Dara stood up and glance sharply at me then turn away. 

 

" Fine oppa!" Dara said again. I laugh silently. Good for you. 

 

The teacher came and we greeted. Today, she is in a good mood. I wonder what's with the happy smile about.. " I am very proud of you all. You guys did great on history. Everybody pass! But there is a top student here who gets 100/100. Do you know who is it?" Everyone shook their heads. Probably not me.. 

 

" Well, It's Seo Joo Hyun. Congratulations! " I lift my head up in surprise. Everyone cheered except for Dara who's behind with Sunye alone, rolling their eyes. Whatever. The teacher handed out her hand with my test paper at me and i stood up and approach for my paper. My eyes sparkle with joy. The teacher then announce the 2nd and 3rd person. Then, she distributes it to respective people. Kyuhyun got 70/100 which is not that bad. Needs more memorizing.

 

" Seo, Congrats on that! I wish i am you, " Kyu smile.

 

" Thanks. Nevermind that, i can teach you history if you want. We will study at my house?" I suggested.

 

" Sure. That would be great. "

 

 

KRRRIINNNGGGG..

 

I can't wait to show to Taeyeon and the rest of my unnies my test paper. She's going to be so suprised! A day come true! 

 

" Yah! Seo! Wait for me! " Kyuhyun shout keeping up with me. 

 

" OPPA! Where are you going? You're going to have lunch with me remember??" I heard Dara's voice behind and grab Kyu's arms. Kyuhyun look defeated and give up trying to catch up with me. I turn around with frustration. Whatever zombie. Go ahead, take your Cho Kyu. HuH.

 

I ran towards the canteen hoping to find Yoona unnie first. 

 

" Seohyun! Seohyun! Seohyun! " I turn around to see Yoona unnie. " Yoona unnie!" 

 

" I GOT 100/100 FOR MATHS! OMYGOSH! I AM SO HAPPY! " Yoona squeal in excitment.

 

" Ok, ok calm down! My turn! I get full marks for History! Kyaaaa! " I squeal with Yoona unnie. It's the best day ever!

 

" Yah you girls! Can you slow down? You should really participate in athletics competition, " Donghae wipe his sweat on his forehead.

 

" Waeyo? Im excited only. " Yoona pout. 

 

" Kaja~ I'm hungry! " We line up to get some food and sat on an empty corner table. From my eye tail, i could see Kyuhyun staring at me. Once, he caught me, i turn away. He's with Dara and i don't want to mess with her again. I hate her. I ate my meal happily chatting every single thing about history. Surprisingly, Donghae is here not taken by Eunseo. I think Eunseo missed him. 

 

" Seohyun! I got 80/100 for history! It all goes to you! Thanks my Seohyunnie~ I love you," Hyoyeon said and we all look at her, weirdly.

 

" i mean As a friend.. " hyo continued. And we laugh.

 

" Your welcome, Hyo unnie. " I smile warmly and she sits with her food tray. Yoona took out her phone and browse through facebook. Finally we were off from studying. I thought my head was going to explode.

 

" hey guys! Look, there  are pictures of us on stage. There is even a video of us dancing! Oh my gosh. And there are so many comments on the video!" yoona exclaim and show her phone to us. We hurried over her phone to see the pictures except Tiffany who was not in the mood. We laugh once when we saw our ugly faces. 

 

I return back to my seat and notice Tiffany unnie's dull expression. I know what she was thinking. " Unnie. Please dont be sad. Let go of siwon. Remember his a playboy. I love you unnie as a friend. I dont want to see you being sad all day. Cheer up and siwon will think you didnt fall for him too hard ok? Be strong ok?" i said hugging tiffany unnie and she shed little tears.

 

" thanks seohyun-ahh. I love you too as a friend. I will. " Tiffany unnie sobbed quietly and i smile. 

 

The bell rung again and we are have a poster making for teachers day tomorrow. We proceed to class and form a group as we were told. As usual, me, yoona, fany, taeyeon, sica and hyo in the group. We discuss and brainstorm ideas in no time. Me, yoona and sica would be in charge of drawing it in pencil. Hyo and fany unnie would paint them. As for taeyeon unnie would be the leader and in charge  of checking everything perfect. We did pretty well on those 2 hours. The make ' Happy teachers day!' in bold and red letters. We drew our respective teachers by the side but in cartoon. And in the middle, i made some poems about our teachers spending day and night trying to get us to be clever. 

 

I wrote:

Sitting in a classroom with the smell of chalk and glue,
I think back to those days when I hated to get up early
Couldn't stand to be there and couldn't wait to get home.
In the beginning I was that child that struggled,
Until the day that special teacher came into my life
The first one that believed in me and took time with me
The first one that helped me find that school was fascinating
And that I was intelligent and had something to give
The first time I did not have that blank stare
The beginning of my lifelong love for learning
The beginning of everything.
And now older and wiser I look forward to going,
Can't wait to do the work and enjoy every minute of it,
While most are just wanting to be finished with it.
There are those of us doing everything we can to get back to it.
Happy teachers day!

 

We submit it and our alumni, who has been our guide to making posters judge it and we came in first place! They hang it to the back of our classroom noticeboard. We notice the anger and the annoyance of the queenkas of us being in the first place. We chuckle quietly and ignore their stares.

 

" what is our schedule for tomorrow's post exam activity?" i ask them.

 

"Hmm. Let me check," Hyoyeon took out her timetable for tomorrow.

 

" Bonding session and To the garden reservoir! Yay! I havent been there since awhile," Hyoyeon exclaim. We had briefing on the trip to garden reservoir. We were allowed to bring phones, sunglass, a hat, an umbrella and other important things. We had to be in pairs. I cant wait to take photos. I heard theres a waterfall! 

 

Today, donghae drove us back home since Siwon and leeteuk oppa had to stay in school because of extra assignments. Kyuhyun was there too but he sat infront. " So, Yoona. Youre not mad at me anymore right?" donghae ask.

 

" What makes you think that?" yoona ask in sarcasm and grins.

 

" i dunno. The Talking and chatting and stuff?" donghae shrugs.

 

" Aww. Did you two finally get together? " Tiffany finally sound.

 

" Aniyo unnie, were not a couple," Yoona said blushing. I know my unnie well.

 

" Awwwwwww~ our Yoonhae is starting to be lovey dovey~ oooooooohhh!" taeyeon teased. From Hae's car's mirrors, i could see Donghae grinning and smiling widely. While Yoona look outside, her face is so red. 

 

" Ani. Could you be my pair for tomrrow?" Hae ask Yoongie.

 

"Cause baby tonight~ Dj got us faling in looveee again~" Taeyeon and Tiffany sings.

 

Donghae chuckle embarassingly." So yoongie? Would you? " Hae ask again.

 

" Sure." Yoona blush again and we cheer. In the car, kyuhyun is unnaturally quiet i wonder what is his thought. Aniya. I shouldnt be caring. Donghae drop off Tiffany at her workplace and we went straight home. Time check, 4.45pm. 

 

 

[ Yoona's pov ]

 

I yawn. Rise and shine. Today's weather is bright and sunny. I feel happy today. I straighten by bed sheet and my blankets and i am off washing. I curl my ends and made bangs. I pack all my stuff to a sling back and i went to sit on the kitchen table. And as usual, Seohyun is up early and is making tuna and egg sandwich. 

 

I went beside Seohyun to see if she needs extra help, " Goodmorning, Seo. Do you need any help? You always do the job.. " i said feeling pity.

 

" goodmorning, unnie. Yes please. Can you help cut that slice of breads into half diagonally? I will cook the tuna and the eggs. " Seohyun said and i nod.

 

" Are some for the trip?" 

 

" Yup. " 

 

When we reach school, we quickly went up to the canteen to take Meals before going on the trip. Donghae and i are pairs but im worried about what Eunseo is going to say about me and donghae together. Wait, in the first place, why did i agree to him?? Aish. Now i have to worry about the queens.. 

 

 

" Seohyun, im worried," i said, sighing loudly.
 
 
"Waeyo? " Seohyun said.
 
 
" About Donghae. Im afraid Eunseo's going to torture me again. " 
 
 
" Hmmm... Maybe you should leave him?" Seohyun said.
 
 
" Why does he have to be involve in my life in the first place? cheongmal... " I sigh again.
 
 
" Unnie, Do you remember the Donghae who is a playboy at first? he broke your phone and he still hasnt repay you yet? " 
 
 
" Oh yes. i totally forgot about the original Donghae. Unnie, you were right. I should not be falling for him. Thanks," i said cheerfully.
 
 
" Your welcome. " 
 
 
We assemble in the courtyard waiting for the travel bus to come. I saw Donghae approaching me and i act as if i did not notice.  I turn my body away from him but he still dosent give up wanting to talk to me.
 
 
" Hey Yoona, " Donghae began and faced me.
 
 
" What?" I simply said.
 
 
" You.. Agreed to be with me?" 
 
 
" When did i?" I said as if i did not remember.
 
 
" You did. yesterday? hello, YoonDeer? Are you drunk yesterday till you dont even know that you answered my romantic questions?" Donghae wave his hand over my face.
 
 
" I dont drink besides, I dont know what are you talking about," I continue writing something on my notebook, not facing him.
 
 
" Yah! Are you mad at me? " Donghae turn me around.
 
 
" Aniyo. " And donghae rose his eyebrows. " I lower down my volume so the queens could not hear me. " Donghae look, You have a girlfriend ok. You want me to get into trouble with her? Give it up. "
 
 
" Ok fine, Deer.  Im not meeting you again, " Donghae looked at me with angry eyes.
 
 
" Donghae Oppa! oppa! Its time to go. Who are you talking to? Who is she? You will be my partner ok?" Eunseo from behind grab Donghae's arms and made cute voice. Eeiw. Whatever fish. Go take your girlfriend. I dont care. I feel like crying.
 
 
" Unnie, are you ok? " Seohyun said, realizing everything from the start.
 
 
" Nehh. Im ok. That stupid Donghae. haish. Chincha. Will you be my partner?" i said shoving my notebook inside my sling bag.
 
 
" Eeeehhhh~ Ok then, you will be my partner. Kaja. Lets line up, " Seohyun said happily. We boarded the bus and sit infront. It was Unfortunate that Donghae sat across us but who cares. He's chatting happily with Eunseo.. Hmph. Like i care.
 
 
 
 
[ Donghae's Pov ]
 
 
 
" What is a black and white, black and white, black and white?" Eunseo who is beside me ask me a joke on.
 
 
 
" Hmmm.. Let me guess. Zebra crossing? " I said.
 
 
 
" Nope. " Eunseo shook her head. " A penguin rolling down the mountain! Haha! " Ok, i admit it's quite lame. I took a glance to Yoona's direction. She seem to have fun talking to Seohyun. Why did she get so angry at me?  Aniya. Let's get back to the beginning, Im not falling for her anymore.
 
 
 
" Yah! Oppa! What are you looking at? You don't answer my question?" Dara ask.
 
 
I snap out from my daydream and shook my head, " Uhh. What? What? What were you talking about?" 
 
 
 
" Haish. Oppa, next time listen. What do you call a fish without the eye?" 
 
 
" I dunno. " I simply shrugs.
 
 
 
" Fsh! " And Eunseo laugh hysterically. Whatever. It's still lame..
 
 
 
The bus stop infront of a shelter. We alighted and i stretch my back. It's just like 45 minutes ride in the bus and im having a back pain. Haishh.. Am i getting old? 
 
 
" Oppa let's line up! " Eunseo has this habit of saying ' Oppa ' so many times. I can get frustrated some times. I caught Yoona glancing at me several times but she turn away when i wanted to look at her. Oh well.
 
 
We were given task to find the 7 stations located secretly around this huge garden reservoir. We may use phones incase we get lost. So just me and Eunseo. Huh. This is going to be so boring for me. 
 
 
 
 
[ Seohyun's Pov ]
 
 
 
 
" Yah unnie. Donghae has been staring at you. Do you have anything?" i ask Yoona. I eyed himi suspiciously as he chatted with his other friends while we were waiting for others to settle down.
 
 
 
 
" What are you talking about Seo? Anyways, leave him. " I said. Seohyun just look at me then turn around. 
 
 
 
The adventure begins. I want to forget all about Donghae and focus on the match. Whoever gets first, wins the prize and i heard there's a surprise. I get my stuff ready. I took out my sunglass, my hat, slid a pen in my pocket and hold up the map of the garden. I told Yoona we should complete the last station which is the 7th station first then, go towards the beginning which is the 1st station.
 
 
" Ok, Let's focus, We dont want anyone to follow us so we have to walk faster, " I said and Yoona obeyed me.
 
 
 
" Ummm.. I think im hungry," Yoona said.
 
 
 
" What? Just the beginning? We have long way to go. " 
 
 
 
" Just tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of your sandwich?" 
 
 
 
" Ok, ok. " I give up trying to protect my sandwiches and handed it to Yoona. After that, we focus on finding all the stations. After hours of work, were finally on the 4th station. We look to see if there's anyone following us. Then we stop to a drink stall to buy some drinks. Im thirsty.
 
 
" Hey girls. What station are you in?" A familiar voice, Donghae ask.
 
 
 
" None of your business. " Yoona said.
 
 
 
" Hey, Answer me! You cannot disobey a person with a higher status. So?"
 
 
 
" Does that even matter? Oh by the ways, Where is your Eunseo? So at least you have somebody to talk to," Yoona said looking at the map. I took a gulp of my orange juice silently listening to their conversation.
 
 
 
" Aish. Im going to get you next time. We'll see. And im going to win this race! " Donghae said confidently.
 
 
 
" Ok, whatever. We will beat you." Yoona fought and stick out her tounge. Then we were off searching for the 4th station. Time check 2.20pm. 
 
 
" Yah! We have only 1 hour left before the game ends and we have to report back to the beginning! Let's hurry. I dont think we can make it!" I exclaim and we hurried.
 
 
 
We ran as quickly as we could just in time to reach the beginning. " Congratulations~ You have reach the end of the race. Let me check all of your clues, " The girl scan the answer and she nods, " You have all the clues. You have complete the race. But unfortunately youre in the second place. " We cheered but as soon as we heard second place, we were shocked.
 
 
 
" Mworago? But who wins the race?" i ask.
 
 
 
" It's name is Donghae-shhi and Eunseo-shhi. " 
 
 
 
" Whaaaaaatt????" Seohyun moan. Aish. This jerk. Im going to get him!
 
 
 
" So, have you known that when i say something i will make it happen?" Donghae from behind sound.
 
 
 
" Oh yeah? I did'nt know that," Yoona said putting a little bit of sarcasm.
 
 
 
" Haha. Confident so much eh? We'll get all the goodies. " Donghae laugh and Yoona mumble something i could'nt hear and i quickly calm her down.
 
 
" Nevermind, unnie. Next time we will if we have a race. Leave him alone. There's Eunseo. You dont want to mess with her.. " I said. 
 
 
 
That day, Donghae and Eunseo got first place and they won a certificate for completing te race for 2 hours and 30 mins while we? 2 Hours and 41 minutes. Haish. Just a little bit more and we could have finish the race and got first place! I sat down sweating and panting from the game. Im really tired and hungry.
 
 
 
" Congrats to you. At least you got first place~ " Kyu said suddenly.
 
 
 
" Yeah but now What do you want cho kyuhyun?" Seohyun said.
 
 
 
" What? i can't congrats you?" Kyu said.
 
 
 
 
" Youre disturbing my peace..."
 
 
 
Ohh, but that wont stop me from disturbing you~" Kyuhyun sing. Ugh. 
 
 
 
" Whatever..." 
 
 
 
We finally board the bus and went straight home. After bathing, we did not care about hunger and went straight to bed. Snoring deeply.
 
 
 
 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi, guys! Updated! How's the chapter? I know kinda bluekk.. Ill do my best ok? Keke^^

 

I found this gif again! Gaaaahh.. Our Seohyunnie is beautiful as an angel! KYAA.

 

 

   

 

Oh and to those of you who is curious about Donghae's selca which i mention on the previous chapter, here is the link to the picture: 

If you guys use fb, heres the link to yoonhae's fanpage, but if youre not, ill find other ways. Dont worry. Just post on the comments below. ^^ -

 

here (Link to the specific Photo)

here (Full Facebook fanpage)

[p.s: browse their photos, youll see his selca.]