Chapter 1

A fateful love

Chapter 1: Not my day.

 

 

Hello Guys. this is my first fanfic of my favourite couples. If YOU dont like it, Please DONT bash. Im sorry. But anyways. please look Forward to this chappie and comment and subscribe! XD hehes. ive been up all night trying to do this actually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

It was the First day of school and i'm waiting for Seohyun and our Fany to Come down for brakfast. Seohyun as usual likes to clean up everybodys room after bed. She is the most caring and helping, out of most of us. Tiffany is from USA. Here to complete Sangkyung Meridian High In Seoul.( Random Name ) 

 

She is working in a high class restraunt willing to pay her school fees for the school as her parents weren't in Seoul. But as for me and Seohyun, our families stayed at Busan and was far so untill we meet Taeyeon. She Is the most kind to give us a place to stay for free while we were schooling. Somehow i wish to pay Taeyeon a big prIce for giving us a place to stay.

 

" Fany-ah. Are you done with your make-up? I'm Tired of shouting, " Taeyeon shout from the kitchen.

 

" Alright. I'm almost done! " Tiffany grumbled. Yes, Tiffany is a person who likes to wear make up and other accessories.

 

" I cant believe we were finally schooling! Yahoo! It's a dream come true for me!" Seohyun likes books and also studying but her parents finally decided to spend their pockets for Seohyun to study in high school. Her parents were kind of poor. Sorry to say that, Seohyun.

 

" After i complete high school for 4 years, i want to work as a doctor. " Our maknae said again.

 

 

[ No one's Pov] 

 

The 4 girls quickly finish their breakfast and drive to their school. There were alot of students crowding by the hall which make them think there are crazy fans wanting autographs from their so call Superstar...

 

 

[ Tiffany's Pov ]

 

" Yah. Aren't they suppose to greet new students like us? hmph" i said.  I was kind of dissapointed. I don't even know why.. 

 

" Fany-ah, were here to study not to.... be a model star like them" Yoona said to me. I glare at her and put my tounge out at her playfully. Hmph. i thought i could win a boy's heart.. Pabo! What am i talking!!?

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

Kriiiiiiinnngggggg.... The bell rings. It wasn't what i expected. A group of stupid boys? The girls are crazy of some bunch of hot boys? wait. They're not hot. 

 

" Cha... So we have to bid goodbye and go to our seperate ways, shall we? We don't want to be late for class," Taeyeon said, grabbing her books in her lockers. 

 

" Alright then, but wait. Seohyun-ah, next lesson is maths so you're the same class as me!! Yayy! " I cheered. It looks like Seo was happy too. 

 

We walk together and search our classroom by ourselves. 

 

" There you are my two new precious Students. Are you Yoona and Seohyun?? please, please. introduce to yourself to the class to get to know you more.." a lady wearing blouse with a glasses stood up the chair and motioned us to get in the class.

 

As soon as i stepped into the class, i can see every pair of eyes looking at both of us. OMG. i hate this moment. I could feel Seohyun is trembling as whispers and giggles started to fill the room.

 

" Annyeonghaseyo. Seo Joo Hyun imnida. You can call me Seohyun to be short. I live in Busan just like my friend here. Im 21years old and i like to read books. " Seohyun bowed. So i bowed too.

 

" Annyeong haseyo. Im Yoona imnida. Just call me Yoona to be short. I'm  22 years old and my hometown is Busan but we stayed at Seoul for school." I look around the class and notice people staring at us in disgust. I scanned the room for empty sits which is found at the corner of the classroom. 

 

" Ok. you too can go ahead and sit down to the 2 boys of there." I nodded and link Seohyun's hand. I can tell that Seohyun dosen't like to introduce herself infront of a bunch of talking boys and chit chatting girls. They're vain.

 

I placed my books on the table and began to turn my maths book to page 20. I noticed Seohyun taking out her glasses and start writing notes down. She must be really like maths....

 

" Psst. What's your name? .... Beauty? " i heard a voice beside me. I turn around to see a familiar looking face. 

 

" You?! So You're the one!? " i look at him in suprise, pointing at him. 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

At night, I was walking down the hill when a guy with a black jacket hit me on the arm hard. I fell Down on my bum. 

 

" HEY! Watch where you're going Madam!!! You're spilling my beer!!! Get out of my sight!! " A guy shouted at me and walk past me with glare. What? Me? I was just going down the hill on a pavement? What's wrong with this guy! 

 

" You should at least say SORRY! " I shouted at him.

 

" So what? Do i LOOK like i CARE?" The guy said scarsticly. What a guy. I hate a guy like him. Stupid brainless..

 

When i was about to get up, i saw my phone on the floor. I quickly grabbed it and check for damages. " OH NO! My phone! There's a scratch and my phone's not working because of you! "   

 

But only to realize that i shouted at and empty pavement of silence. HE's gone... I brush the dirt off and on my feet i ran back home. 

 

End of flash back...

 

 

" My phone got damaged becuase of you do you know that?!!?! " I said aloud but not loud that the teacher hears.

 

" ME? Oh I remember last night. Haha. It was your fault! I didn't do anything wrong, PABO. You should becareful do you know that!" The guy said. 

 

Oh god. I'm dying of anger right now. 

 

" What do you think you are? A Superstar!? " I shout. 

 

" Yah.! Stop it. HAJIMA! You're so Noisy you know that!? " The guy said. I still don't know his name yet.

 

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ] 

 

" Hey Beautiful. What's your name?" A guy said from my side. I was trying to focus. And now a voice is whispering to me. I turn to the side. 

 

" Non-of your business. " I said shortly. And turn to do my work.

 

" Come on. You're pretty. "  He said again. 

 

Just then a girl turn around infront of me and said " YAH. Cho kyuhyun. Would you stop your nuisance. It's bothering me and you're making some noise. " 

 

" Hello, Seohyun. I heard alot from you. I'm Jung Jessica. Jessica to be short. Nice to meet you. : )  Oh, and don't bother him. He is a playboy and likes to play with girls. Oh, and He's annoying " I shook hands with her.

 

" YAH. i'm the kingka here. and look how you're saying to a kingka here. People like me alright. Watch your mouth Jessica, " Cho Kyuhyun said angrly to Jessica. 

 

Jessica just laugh at him wearing a frown on her face and turn around. 

 

" What do you think you are? A Superstar?!"  Everybody turn around facing Yoona and a guy. 

 

" YAH.! Stop it! HAJIMA! You're so noisy you know that? " 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

annyeong Readers. How's the chapter? It's boring i know.. i'm trying to brainstorm as much romantic ideas as i can. Just wait alright. I'm updating the next chappie. Tata. hehe. Please comment! hehe.