Chapter 11

A fateful love

Chapter 11: Why are you doing this to me?

 

 

Hey. I am back with a new chappie. How's the previous chapter? Soooooooooo much mistake when I read it. OMGOD. Sorry. I didn't have time to edit. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ] 

 

I quickly get out of his car in a flash, taking my bag along and walk away. He came behind me a few minutes later. 

 

" You know, Cho kyuhyun. You know you have a girlfriend right?? " I turn my body towards him.

 

He shove his hands inside his pocket and nervously nodded in a miserable way. so pity of him. " I don't actually like her at all. " 

 

" Then why did you became a boyfriend to her??"  I ask him tapping my shoes impatiently. The moment of truth. He's a playboy aka Kingka. Of course girls will fangirl about them. And also known as Hot pathetic stars.... 

 

"Because.... " 

 

" I knew you couldn't answer my question. " I walk away. 

 

 

" Hey. " He grab my wrist. " I'm really sorry. I like her at first but not now.. " He said.

 

" Then why don't you broke up with them???" I let my hands free from him and walk away with Jessica and heechul. I'm so annoyed with kyuhyun. I started to bring tears and wipe them away. 

 

Why am I crying? I should be happy. But for some reasons, I felt really sorry for him. I don't know why. Some parts of him tells me he is a good boy. Respectful and caring. And kind. Aish, Seohyun. What were you thinking?? 

 

I saw Yoona and Donghae holding hands together and took off running into the toilet. 

 

I wash my face and suddenly the door opens. Three queenkas. Oh no. I'm dead. 

 

" We meet again, Seo Joo Hyun. "  Dara said raising her eyebrows. She had her mascara and her eyeliner done. 

 

I gulped. " So I heard you and kyuhyun actually went out together? " Dara smirk. I stayed silent. Pretending to do something to av awkwardness. 

 

" We saw you at the mall that evening?" EunSeo comb her hair. 

 

" You know which evening. " Dara make a sharp glare at me and I felt shivers running through my spine. " So...... Should I give you punishment?" She put her hands in her pocket.  I stayed silent again. I never dare to actually speak out to them. All I do is keeping quiet whereas the queenkas will keep suffering me. 

 

" Oh. And you know a bout the dance. If you do tooooo great with them, you'll know it. Getting a suffer from us am I right?" Dara said applying make up on her face.

 

" Why are you doing this to me? " i managed to speak out. 

 

The three of them looked at me and make a sharp stare.  " You wanna know why? " dara said seething her teeth. I nod in agreement. " Because as always youre a useless nerds who dont deserve the kingkas. You guys just came here and you wanna flirt with them?? I can see youre A playgirl. " 

 

" No i m not. " 

 

" Look whos talking here. " Sunye Twist her hair around her fingers acting As if cold towards me.

 

" Whatever it is, youre still a red tomato, nerd. " Dara splash water on my face and i stayed silent. " You deserve that. " dara made a cold sly smile and i just watched them. Im dripping wet.

 

" warn Yoona too. red tomato. " Sunye bump me hard on my shoulders along with the other two. They left and I sobbed down my tears. They left after the door but i still can hear them talking.

 

I heard a laughter followed by a conversation, " Where did Yuri went??" one of them Ask. Who is yuri??

 

" Umm. hello? Are you alright? " I stop my sobbing. I look up to see a girl with blonde hair almost like Jessica looking worried. 

 

" Ermm. I'm fine, there's nothing wrong. " I smile sweetly. My eyes are red. And I can tell this girl knows I'm lying.

 

"C'mon. I know you have something. Isn't it because of the queenkas??" She said putting a hand on my shoulders. 

 

I nod.

 

" I knew it. They like to threaten even us. I hate them. " She said and wipe my tears which is still rolling down my cheeks. " Oh. Sorry. I almost forgotten to introduce myself. " she stand up and bow. " I'm hyoyeon. I like to dance. " she pull out her hand to shake with mine. I shook her hand too.

 

" hello. My name is Seohyun. I like to read books, " I smile delighted. 

 

" come. Let's talk later. Class is almost starting soon. Oh, by the way. What is your age?" Me and hyoyeon walk towards the locker, grabbing some books. 

 

"I'm 21 and you're?"  i said.

 

" 22. Ok. I'll meet you during break. " I wave her a goodbye. 

 

'Shes nice..

 

Next class... History?? What? Am i suppose to sit with the stupid jerk again?  I walk along the corridor and enter the classroom and plop down the seat without looking at him. I started reading the textbook even if the teacher's not in. 

 

"I am sorry," I hear him sigh.

 

" Sorry for what??" i said scarsticly.

 

" You know what.. " 

 

" Were not together.. " i roughly said.

 

" aishhh. Please. Just forgive me? " he hold my hand and i look at him with a Dont-touch face

 

I fold my shoulder and look at him. I sigh, " alright. Fine. But what am i suppose to forgive for?" i scratch my head.

 

" Nevermind that. " he said.

 

As soon as history finish, i walk towards the canteen where my unnies are happily enjoying their food. i feel like going home now. Ive always like studying but now? Im devestated. Exams will start in another 3 weeks and im slacking. I dont want to fail my tests! 

 

" Hi Seohyun!" i literally died of heart attack. I turn around to see a blonde girl, hyoyeon.

 

" sorry to scare you.. " she said now a little more softly.

 

" ohh. Thats ok. Hello then. Nice to see gou again. You want to join me and my unnies lunch together?" 

 

" Of course. But thatis your unnies.? You loo totally - " 

 

" oh no. Were just friends but we live together the same mansion." she nods in understanding and we both head towRds the table.

 

As unnies were chatting happily, i cleared my throat. " Unnie. " and they turn to look at me. " This is hyoyeon. I just met her." 

 

" Anyeong haseyo, hyoyeon shhi. " my 3 unnies bow their head slightly and give her a smile.

 

" annysonghaseyo. My name is kim hyoyeon. Hyoyeon to be short.. " she smiles delightfully and sit with us. It wasnt awkward with hyoyeon sitting with us. In fact she's quite funny..

 

As we laugh along hyoyeon's jokes, a blonde hair guy came to our table, " Hyoyeon-shii. Where have you been?" he said.

 

We make a blank face at him and hyoyeon.

 

" OH. OH. Oppa. Im sorry. I totally forgot about you. " she smack her head. 

 

" hyoyeon, who is he? " tiffny said looking curious.

 

" oh. Totally forgot again. This is Eunhyuk. His full name is hyukjae by the way. He has been my best friend since the day i enter school. " 

 

" hello~ he wave cutely. " he wave cutely. And we laugh.

 

" oh, eunhyuk meet tiffany," Tiffany shows her eyesmile. " taeyeon, yoona, and Seohyun, " we ' hi ' in awkwardness.

 

" come come sit with us." Taeyeon shift her sit to her left and let hyoyeon and eunhyuk sit together. 

 

" Yay. New friends!" Yoona cheered in dorkiness.

 

" so eunhyuk, youre only friends with hyoyeon only??" SEohyun said.

 

" Not actually. I used to be friends with the so call kingkas... But theyre kinda not suit me. I prefer nice type like hyoyeon-shii. " he said. And we watch both of them in suspicious.

 

" Something going on between you two?" Yoona lift her eybrows. 

 

" Aniyoo!" hyoyeon cannot help get teased by my unnies. So cute. 

 

We eat and chat happily as bell rings. I wonder where are the kyuhyun? Stop thinking about them! Concentrate on study first! I snap my thoughts.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorrry i took along time updating another chappie. My exam has finsished and now i can update chapters yay! Buuuuttt..... My computer is down so i had to use the ipad to post a chapter... Literally. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I TOOK ALONG TIME  UPDATING A CHAOTER! Omgosh. I wonder what would u guys think of me. :(((((