Chapter 10

A fateful love

Chapter 10: You're here again?

 

 

[ Yoona's Pov ]

 

The next morning, i heard Seohyun shoving the curtains and sunlight past through my window. I sat up rubbing my eyes and squint at the bright light.

 

" Seohyun, You're early. when did you woke up?" I ask without enthusiasm.

 

"me?? i woke up at 7.30. Come unnie. Wake Jessica up. Time is 8 already. I dont think you dont want to get scolded by the principal. " For once, Seohyun sounds like her mother. Her mother back in Busan. i've saw her mother once or is it twice? i cant remember. She is really caring and even brought us a gift before seohyun left to stay with us.

 

" Yah... Jessica," i said my voice croaky. " Sica-ah.. it's already 8. We have to be there at 9. "

 

"hmmm~" That is her reply. Yes. She is a heavy sleeper. she sat up slowly, eyes still closed and yawning. Her blonde hair is in a mess and she has dark circles under her eyes. And she flop down again hugging her pillow.

 

"Ireona.. ~ " I kick her mattress. " you can use the other shower over there. No reply from her...

 

" Ok, jessica. If you don't want to wake up. I'll start counting 6..5..4...3..2..- " I began count and stood towering over her my hair falls.

 

" I am AWAKE. " She exclaim shocked and jolt straight up.  I laughed and we respectively went to the bathrooms.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I came out from the bathroom wearing everything in a flash. I put on a slight powder on my cheeks and  a bit of thin black eye liner. Tonight I have a dinner again with Taeyeon moms. And before that we have dance practice.... With the boys again.... I should be disappointed and at the same time I am not too happy. What happened to me? Am I falling for him? No it could'nt. Of course not. I hate him. 

 

As I walk through the door, I could see Seohyun with Tiffany and Taeyeon. both of them were smiling like idiots. I tip toe towards them and frown and ask Seohyun in silent. I sat down beside Seohyun watching Taeyeon smiling by herself and Tiffany looking up and I think she is in her dreamland again.

 

" Seohyunahh... umm.. What happen to them??" I whisper softly to her ear. 

 

Seohyun shrugs, " Dreaming about Them ... I guess. " Seohyun sipping her coffee slowly and noisily to disturb Taeyeon and Tiffany. But still, they continued. 

 

" umm. Guys?? Unnie?? " I ask dumbfound. 

 

" Yes?? ~ " Taeyeon ask in a dreamy way. 

 

" Are you alright? You two really look dumb. " I sigh in defeat and pick at my uneaten bread. I really am not in the mood to eat anything. But Seohyun as my advice guidance says you cannot skip breakfast.

 

Just then, Jessica came out with her blonde hair curled at the ends and bangs hanging before her forehead. As soon as she noticed the atmosphere, she slowly walks towards us motioning as if to say what-had-happen-to-them. I shook my head and pat the chair for her to seat.

 

"Dreaming about the boys?" Jessica said and lower downs her head and whisper to me, " they fall for them? The jerks??"  I made a face and nods unsure.

 

I sip my tea and went unlocking the door for a fresh air. The air feels right. It smelled pure and PERFUME?! I look outside and saw the 4 boys. I flinch in shock. 

 

" Hmm.. Does the air or our perfume smelled good?" Donghaes voice cooed and the wind brushes his bangs making him look.. Cooll...  

 

" Oh my God. don't you ever do that again, you jerks."  I cover my mouth. I said it.

 

" Jerks???" Kyuhyun raise her eyebrows and a seducing smirk.

 

" Unnie? Who's at the door??" Seohyun came beside me and wears nothing on her face and watched them. I looked at her for reaction. She breathe and finally said after 5 minutes of staring at the pathetic boys, " hmm. never mind... I don't care. " kyuhyun tilt his head of anger. 

 

Resuming back my convo, I cleared my throat, " Um. yes. We made a nickname for you. happy? " I said with scarsm from the gate not wanting them to come in. I lean  on the wall and cross my arms together.

 

" Ohh really? We're jerks? We'll see about that Yoona. Don't you think the visitors here are waiting to come inside? I smell delicious bread. " Donghae peek over me and tried to block him. 

 

" No. You'll wait here. " 

 

" Come on. I want to see my Taengoo. " Leeteuk made an aegyo face. 

 

" Yoona. Who really is at the door??" Taeyeon shout. I widened my eyes. 

 

" Ummm.. nothing... it's just err.. Postman. He wants to talk something a bout ... Err... A letter. " I babbled. Oh no. I don't have a letter. How am I suppose to explain. 

 

I heard footsteps behind me and Taeyeon and Tiffany peeked at the door. 

 

" OPPA!!" Both of them shouted.i knew it. I smack my head. the boys smile in agreement and went in without my permission. I gave up trying to block them. But it's Taeyeon's mansion anyways.. I can't just order anything. 

 

I  sat back at the sofa with Seohyun who is reading her book in silence.  Kyuhyun and Donghae seem to be staring at us weirdly. And I hate that look but Donghae 's leather jacket seems hot. Wait, what am I thinking. I shook my head and Donghae noticed me.

 

" attracted??" he saw me and smirked.

 

" No. " I look away. 

 

He chuckles, " Don't deny it Yoona. I know you like me. " 

 

" In your dreams. " I roll my eyes. Hey. School starts in 40 mins time and were going to be late soon! 

 

" YAH! Aren't we going to school. It's been 40 Mins left! " and as expected. Seohyun is one of a kind who organizes and manages everything. Taeyeon and Tiffany look at the clock desperately and went out in a rush. 

 

" Relax, Fany ah. Why are you such in a rush??"  Siwon cooed. 

 

" Well. We're going to be late. We're walking right? " Tiffany put on her sunglasses. It's not even that sunny outside. Of course. fashion. She's the type.

 

" No we're riding on my car. " Siwon said click open a red luxurious car right in front of us.

 

" You have a driving license ? " Tiffany exclaim And Siwon nods, " COOL!"

 

" Who says I don't have a driving license ??" Donghae frowns and I could guess the black car just behind Siwons car must be his.

 

" hm. I'm walking, " I grab Seohyun and walk with her. 

 

" Just take a ride would you?" Tiffany said. 

 

" It's not even that bad... " Taeyeon made an Aegyo.

 

" Nope. I am so not going into the car with them, " I said wave my other hand away from them.

 

" Nuh-uh. Me neither, " Seohyun said walking away. 

 

" As well as me! " Jessica look at them, making a death glare ....

 

 

 

but still they continued to kneal and plead us.Just as we were walking away,  two pair of arms grab me by behind and a blink of an eye, I was in a car. 

 

" Hey!!" I look around and i saw Donghae at the front. How did i get here? 

 

" You know you're quite light. " Donghae run his hand through his hair.

 

" You think i could fall for you? " I changed the topic.

 

" Maybe.. " He smiles sweetly. 0.o The smile. 

 

"Huh." I turn away to look Seohyun beside me. And beside her was Jessica. 

 

" You're here?" I ask.

 

" No doubt. Heechul's here. He's on the other car. " Jessica looked pale. I shook my head disbelieveingly.

 

After a silence of 20 mins, we arrived at our destination. I noticed Donghae took off in a rush, turn around and open the door for me. He Let out his hand towards me. I stayed silent. He shook his hand motioning for me. Kyuhyun and Seohyun have took off. As well as Jessica. Leaving two of us alone. I look at his hand then at him.

 

" C'mon. " He pleaded. " Just once? " He raise his eyebrows.

 

I sigh, " Just once. " I took his hand. His hand felt soft and warm. It feels so comfortable that I sweat in his hands. We walk together towards the gate untill stares, glances and even Death glares were on me. 

 

"  Why are you sweating? " 

 

" N-no. im not sweating. i think it's your hands. " 

 

" Are you nervous?? ' He started smiling. A teasing smile.

 

" N-NO! i am not nervous around you. "

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry I updated late. I'm sick and my exams nearing. I can't switch on the Internet. But I should be able to post something? Maybe I'll post short chapters from now on. Mianhae. :( that's the bad news. 

 

And the good news is, did you hear the Seokyu moment? Omg! Le dies*!!!