Chapter 5

A fateful love

Chapter 5: Worst Pairings

 

 

Sorry if i'm late.  I gotta a lot of work to do. 

So here is the chapter.. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[ Seohyun's Pov ] 

 

Before the school starts, We hang out along the hall talking.

 

"Yes! It's English! And after english is Science! After science is Gym! Yahoo! So it's every Wednesday is Gym," I said excitedly. I've been wanting gym classes all along. Being on a healthy diet is impotant.

 

" Yes, Seohyun ahh, I love gym classes too. Let's go together ok? " Yoona said to me.

 

" Yeyy! hehe," I Cheered excitedly.

 

" Guys, What about the dance competition? And where's jessica? " Taeyeon Unnie ask.

 

" Im here! i'm here! " Jessica and krystal ran towards us, panting heavily. 

 

" Sorry. We're late. i accidentally spill my hot milo over my blouse! And i hate to wash it and dry it. But it's still kind of wet, " Krystal said, showing her  wet blouse.

 

" Yeah.. Krystal, You better go dry it out in the toilet," Jessica said. " So.. What's up? " 

 

" Well, are you sure you're going to the dance competition? " Tiffany ask Jessica. Jessica nodded.

 

" Including Krystal. " 

 

" What if there are queenkas? What if they bully us? What if they win? What if-" Yoona said

 

" Yoona-shhi! Why did you say that? We're not going to loose alright? They're just a bunch of jerks but they can't control us anyway. Isn't it right? " Jessica said. Everybody nodded except for Yoona. She seem not confident.

 

KRRIIINNNGGGG~ the bell rings. It's time for classes. 

 

I sat beside a girl and beside me it's an empty seat. I took out my History book and read it in silence before the teacher comes.

 

" Seohyun - ahh. " Someone called me. I turn around beside me. Guess who is it? That kingka jerk again. Why does he always follow me around?

 

" What, Kyuhyun? I've been seeing you around me these days. I'm tired and frustrated.. " I said, not wanting to talk. I'm not mean around anybody except for the queenkas. In my middle school, i never dated any boys or anything untill i get into college and university. I am a 'hard-to-get-girl '. Not every a boy wanted to force me to be in their relationship, but this guy? Absolutely not. He's going to do everything for me to get to me.

 

' Well, I'm kinda bored. Are you going to the dance competition later? Me and my friends are going. " He what? He's going? I gotta tell Taeyon unnie! I kept my face sturdy and i just nod at his statement.

 

" Well, are you going? " He asked me.

 

" Well.. uh.. I don't know. Maybe? " I lied. I didn't want to think  we're actually going and he'll start hanging out with us. Stupid Jerks.. Trying to flirt with us? No. I am soo going to hate you. 

 

Now is not a mood for me to talk or chit chat about things. " I hope you're going then.. " 

 

Silence.. Awkward silence.. 

 

" Seohyun-ahh," he said talking slowly, " Have you decided on the decision? " I thought back about last time when he said ' .. you're different from any girls... I like you.. ' 

 

I remain silent. 

 

" Look, kyuhyun-shhi. You just told me this like a week ago when i first get in to the school? People says you're a playboy, and a kingka too. How am i suppose to trust you? A playboy is a boy who dump's a girl when maybe after a relationship. I'm just a nerd. Maybe a too smart nerd for you. There are queenkas out there like Dara, or maybe Sunye? Why you don't like them? My goal is just to finish high school and University maybe and also acheive my dreams to be a doctor. I don't want relationship. Even if i'm in a high school. I don't want to complicate things over, Kyuhyun. " I said. 

 

" Oh, You have to give me a chance. I swear i'll not dump you. I'm serious.! I'm serious, I'm serious~ " Kyuhyun sang from the song catch me from tvxq. Oh god, how annoying..

 

" Yah, Cho kyuhyun. Don't you even listen what i was talking just now. Can't you just soak all the words in your brain just a minute? Think about it. " I said, glaring at him.

 

" I m not going to give up. You would always be mine... No matter what.. " I blushed a little. No one ever said that to me before. I turn around to cover my blushing but kyuhyun caught me.

 

" Hmm.. Something fishy~ Why are you blushing, Seohyun? I thought you don't like me?? " He said, smirking.

 

" WHAT? " I flinch. " Aniyoo. That's not true. I d-don't like you. I hate you. Don't you get it? " 

 

" Ok, Ms Weird? Fine. We'll just see about that.. " He said as soon as the teacher came in.

 

[ Yoona's Pov ] 

 

 

I was Carefully reading a chemical formulae when a voice called. 

 

" Yoona~~ So how did i tease you yesterday? It was fun. " He said putting his both arms at the back of his head. Of course is Donghae. Who else could it be? There isn't a single caring and nice guy in this school. I am going to regret this. 

 

" Aishh.. Whatever. " I said, still not facing him. 

 

" You know what, You're kind of cute.. " He said with a heavy sigh. Sica, who is beside me nudge me hard. I could see that donghae understoods what it meant. 

 

" Hmm.. I wonder if you accept me. " 

 

" Focus on your work, Donghae. " I said shortly.

 

He ignored. " Hey, Are you going to the dance competition? " He ask me. 

 

" Aniyo. " I lie.  Jessica nudged me.

 

" Well, i'll take the answer as yes. Who knows you'll get to paired with me..~ " He said dreamily. \

 

" In your dreams, Donghae. I'll never will accept it anyway. Oh, and i still haven't forgive you for breaking my phone! " I am really mad at him this time. I am irritated already and i feel that i have lost hope now. 

 

" Sorry, Yoona.. " Sica apologized looking bad. 

 

" It's Ok." I put my head in my hands and continue my work. 

 

At Lunch, we sat together ( Yoona Tiffany Taeyeon Seohyun Jessica Krystal ) 

 

" I've been teased by Kyuhyun again, " Seohyun said. 

 

" Mee too, " I said.

 

" Same here. That annoying Leeteuk.. " Taeyeon said.

 

"What should we do Unnie? I am frustrated with that Donghae! " Yoona turn to look at the other side of the table.

 

(# imagine there's a table.. )

 

He smirked. I turn back to my Unnies, not wanting to see him wave at me. Donghae is never going to give up one me isn't it.

 

" Unnie, Kyuhyun told me he is going to the dance competition! What if they are being paired with us? I don't want that to happen!! " Seohyun exclaimed, panic.

 

" Relax, Seohyun- ahh, Even if we did get paired, it's not like he's going to kill or something.. " Tiffany said and wave at Siwon. I took a glance at him. Definetly a playboy and must be a kingka too.

 

" Yah.. Tiffany. He's a playboy. " 

 

" I know but he dosen't look like a playboy to me.. " She said innocently.

 

" Seohyun. Were not going to pair with the stupid jerks, alright. Trust me.. " Taeyeon said and Seohyun nodded. 

 

At the end of school, we walk together to the hall and saw many students crowding by..

 

" Yah, Kaja. There are so many students. We should go check it out. I think it's the dance competition thing. " Krystal said.

 

We hurried there to only realise the kingkas were there signing up for the competition. Oh no.

 

" Let's just go.. Don't bother them. " Taeyeon said.

 

" Alright. Settle down my participants. Listen up. For those of you who are participating, we are going to be grouped. The teacher's will choose what's the best and right for you to be grouped by. Please register here and we will make our decisions... " The teacher's voice boomed. That is Ms Ong, the dance teacher.

 

We quickly register our name and sat for a place, waiting for the pairing group.

 

" Please don't be donghae oppa, Please don't be donghae oppa. " I prayed closing my eyes.

 

" What are you praying Yoona? " Jessica sat beside me.

 

" I bet i'll get to pair with the deer. " Somebody said.

 

" Shut up Donghae. " I scolded him. He took his tounge out. Aishh. So playful. Like a kid.

 

" Yoona, It's not going to happen alright. Calm Down. Actually calm me down. I might afraid i'm going to be with Heechul again! " Jessica whisper to me.

 

"Alright, listen everybody. Group 1, " I can feel my heart beat gotten faster. I want with my Unnies!! Please! Oh please.!

 

" Sunye, Son Eun Seo, Dara and Yuri  That is group 1 for group 2, Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeom, Leeteuk,Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon.... "

 

" NEH?! " we four said together. I was dead.....  The teacher's voice on the background seem deaf to me. I look around me lost in the crowd.

 

" That can't be happening Unnie. " Seohyun said, not believing what she heard. 

 

" I told you Yoona. Haha. My thoughts were Right! " Donghae exclaimed. I ignored him and still putting on a blury face. What? Am i going to dance with Donghae? This is crazy! 

 

" Unnie. Eotthokeyo~? "

 

" Yay!! I AM with Siwon Oppa! I am excited! " Tiffany cried of joy. Joy? There is no joy for me..

 

" Then we'll have to bear it after the dance. I knew this would happen! " Taeyeon said smacking her hand right infront of her face.

 

" You will start practising tomorrow onwarads.. " Ms Ong said again.

 

" Hmm.. Seohyun, It seems that you're in for the competition. " Kyuhyun smirked. She wears a frown and looked at me for something.

 

" Don't bother him, Seohyun. He's a kingka. He's trying to seduce you. " I put my hand over Seohyun's back and turn the opposite direction of them. 

 

Tiffany on the other hand walk over to Siwon who is busy chit chatting again. 

 

[ Donghae's Pov ]

 

" OH yeah! I am with Yoona! " I exclaimed. I am pretty excited to get dance with them. 

 

" Yes! This is so going to be fun, Hyung~ " Kyuhyun said, punching me playfully.

 

" Yah. Don't you think they look worried than excited? " Leeteuk said.

 

" ANiyo. They should be happy about pairing with the Kingkas. Hehes.. " Kyuhyun grin.

 

I walk over to Yoona.

 

" Hey, You should be happy to be paired with us." 

 

" No i'm not. In fact my worst dance pairing ever, Donghae. " She replied. I smirked.

 

" Awwww.. Stop Denying my Yoong. I know you like me. " I put on a cute aegyo and walk back cooly to my friends.