It's War part 2

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"Yah, crazy person! Get out of here now and face us like a brave person!" Kris shouted as he went to the middle of the living room. 

The lights went out. 

"Yah! What the heck. Let go of me!" I heard Kris say in the darkness. 

I searched for him as Myungsoo found me with his glow in the dark vision. I caught a hold of Kris' jacket and pulled him towards me as the people struggling to get Kris failed too and grabbed Victoria. 

"Ah! Help me!" Victoria screamed as I hugged Kris and Myungsoo ran for Victoria. 

Myungsoo drop kicked the guys as they fell to the floor. 

"Thank you Myungsoo!" Victoria cried out as she hugged Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo's arms were at his sides because he didn't know if he should hug Victoria back or not. Then suddenly Myungsoo's arms found there place on Victoria's back as he patted it. 

"Aw~! Look at this love fest!" The TV said as everyone glared at it. 

"Give my wife back!" Mr. Cho demanded angrily. 

"Oh, you don't need her anymore." The person said while laughing. 

"What do you mean?!" Mr. Cho yelled. 

"Don't tell me.." I slowly said. 

"Yes, Amber. I did. You won't be seeing anybody until you've completed my task." The person said. 

Myungsoo and I stared at eachother as I gulped. 

"I can't." I said as I looked down. 

"Why?" The person chuckled. 

"Myungsoo's like my brother. It would be like if I married him." I explained. 

"But you guys aren't blood related. What's the big deal? Myungsoo loves you, why don't you love him back?" The person said as Myungsoo's eyes widened. 

I turned to look at my Myungsoo as I was shocked as much as he was. 

"L-Love?" I stuttered as I stared back at the TV. 

"Do you not see the look he gives you? He thinks about you all the time." The person said as he smirked. 

"What in the world.." Victoria said as her heart felt broken. 

"You love my Amber?" Kris asked as he walked towards Myungsoo. 

"Remember we can't doubt eachother! Kris think about what he just said as listen to me. I love her, but as a little sister. Amber means the world to me, but she's like my little sister." Myungsoo explained quickly. 

"Myungsoo, why are you explaining yourself when you know you can send Kris to the underworld?" The person said evily. 

"Yah! Stop pulling us apart!" Victoria shouted on the verge of tears. 

"Guys we can't doubt eachother." I said as the person was whistling annoyingly. 

"WILL YOU STOP IT ALREADY?!" Kris yelled angrily. 

The person seemed startled as Kris' sudden outrage. 

"Uh-oh." I said as I could see Kris getting red. 

"He's not going to- not in here right?" Myungsoo said as he backed away. 

"I hope not.. that stuff can get out of control." Victoria also said as she backed away with Myungsoo. 

I also backed away, afraid of what might happen. I ducked for cover as I pulled Mr. Cho with me. 

"What-" 

I shut Mr. Cho's mouth before Kris blew up with fire. 

Kris' inner dragon came out as there was fire all over the place. 

We all got out of our hiding spots as the door was burnt down. I suddenly remembered something. 

The alpaca doll. I know I should have some common sense as to not go back inside the house, but there is important stuff in that safe I put the alpaca doll in. 

"Kris, I'll be back!" I said as I ran back inside. 

Kris ran after me as I was already running upstairs. One of the pillars blocked you from getting to your room, but you managed to get on your knees and reach for the doorknob while crawling into your room. 

I slid right next to my bed as I grabbed the safe and my phone along with the other's things. 

"Amber!" Kris yelled from outside the door. 

"I'm coming." I shouted as I sprinted out of the burning house. 

--

Kris hugged me as I set everything down on the front lawn.

"Don't go in there like that again." Kris said as he hugged me tightly. 

"I'm fine Kris. You're the one killing me right now." I said as I could hardly breathe. 

"Sorry, I was just worried that something would have fallen on you and you would have never came back alive." Kris worried. 

"Thanks Kris." I said as I pecked his cheek. 

We watched the burning house as people in the neighbor started gathering around.

"Woah, isn't that the Cho's house?" 

"That house is really expensive." 

"W-Wait, wheres the family?" Mr. Cho asked exhausted yet worried. 

"They can't be inside." I said. 

"Mr. Cho, who designed the house?" Myungsoo asked. 

"I did." Mr. Cho responded. 

"Then do you have any trap doors or anything like that?" Victoria asked. 

"You guys sound like detectives and no I don't. I have no such thing as that." Mr. Cho confirmed. 

"Well, we have no answer.. Let's start later.." I said as the house nearly fell apart.