It's War.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"Yah, what are we going to do?" Myungsoo asked as we were eating lunch in the auditorium. 

I got a spoonful of rice and kimchi as I was feeding Kris. 

"I don't know.. he can pretty much hear all of our plans." I said as I shoved rice into Kris' mouth. 

"Hey! Gently.." Kris whined as he chewed on his food. 

"Be lucky I'm feeding you right now." I shot at him. 

Kris quieted down and ate in silence as I kept feeding him. 

--

"Good Afternoon everyone." Hyungsik greeted as he walked in while smiling. 

His men were right behind him like always as he had his arms propped behind his back. The men in the white were carrying the rusty black safe again. 

"If you may excuse us, but I need to talk to Amber." Hyungsik said as he grabbed my hand and motioned for me to get out. 

"Fine.." I grumpily said as I handed my hoobae the spoon to Kris' food. 

"Are you going to be alright?" Myungsoo whispered. 

"I'll be fine." I replied with a queasy smile. 

--

The talk Hyungsik and I had at dawn was suddenly joined into the conversation. I had a headache and I didn't want to discuss this right now. 

"Why won't you marry me?" Hyungsik asked with an innocent look on his face. 

I scanned his face to see anything lovable. It was his eyes, but he looked tired. 

"You kidnapped all the telepaths and you expect me to marry you? You beat up my boyfriend and you expect me to marry you? You threaten the kids and you think I want to marry you? Who do you think you are Park Hyungsik?" I confronted him as I got out of my chair and stood up to face him. 

Hyungsik leaned back in his chair as he continued to hear my constant ranting about why I would marry him. 

"Amber, stop." Hyungsik said with a hand up. 

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I sat back down. I looked the other way avoiding eye contact as Hyungsik just sighed. 

"You know why you were going to marry Myungsoo, right?" Hyungsik asked with his arms crossed. 

"Yeah, it was for the sake of the mission." I replied as I nodded my head, agreeing to myself. 

Hyungsik laughed as he leaned back in his chair and looked down. Hyungsik looked up with a goofy smile and sat up in his chair. 

"Myungsoo was a fake." Hyungsik said as he rested his head on his arms. 

"W-What? What do you mean he was a fake?" I asked as I stood up quickly. 

"He was my double. I'm the one you're marrying." Hyungsik replied as he smiled. 

"Y-Your double? Why? Wait, then I'm not marrying Myungsoo?" I shouted as I sat back down confused. 

"Haha, why would you be marrying into a cosmetics company? What are you going to do with cosmetics and car production?" Hyungsik asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

I thought about it, it really didn't make sense actually. Why would a cosmetic company and a company that made cars be chained together? I stared hard at Hyungsik who was still smiling. 

Hyungsik got out of his seat and stood in front of me while leaning on his desk, he put his hands in his pockets and smirked. 

"I own 2 oil industries 5 malls around Asia and don't you need oil for your car parts, also doesn't your Grandmother like clothes?" Hyungsik reasoned as I thought about it. 

Then, I remembered something very important. I'm marrying Hyungsik now? Kris is the heir to almost all of China's hotels. That won't help me either.. How am I going to do this?

"Also.." Hyungsik mentioned. 

I looked up at him as I gave him a -what now?- look. 

"Your Grandma also has that Tai Chi school and she does real estate. It could help our workers than need homes and my Uncle's mafia. I heard some of your family members are black belts in Taekwondo and other activities like that. They could teach my relatives and my Uncle's mafia group." Hyungsik said as he sounded oddly convincing. 

I nodded my head in understanding as he walked to my side and got on his knees while closing the space between us. 

"This is just between the two of us okay?" Hyungsik said with a smile and a pinky stretched out. 

I put out my pinky in response as we pink promised eachother to keep this only between us. 


A/N: I'm sorry short update! CHRISTMAS IS CLOSE YAYYYY~ 

Tomorrow I'm watching a movie so no update.. My friends think the worlds ACTUALLY going to end.. haha, what a bunch of babies. 

Anywho, we might go watch The Hobbit or Rise of The Guardians. :) I heard they were great movies. 
Also, Saturday there might be an update!

SUBSRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT PLEASE! LOVE YOU~ ♥