Final.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

It's the final. -sobs-


2 months later. Play this for more feeling!   ——v

»너의 세상으로«

They've finally accepted us. 

They have finally accepted us.

"We have decided to accept you. The whole entire city thinks that you can save us from anything. We welcome you." The President had said. 

Does this mean they're releasing Hyungsik?

--

"Isn't it great to finally be able to go out?" Kris asked as he stretched his arms and put it around Amber's shoulder. 

Amber instinctively wrapped her arm around Kris' waist as they walked down from there hidden house they bought somewhere in England. 

"We're just like them now." Amber said while buttoning her cardigan. 

"We've been just like them ever since we were born. We were never different." Kris replied before wrapping his arms around Amber. 

Amber looked up at Kris as they smiled to eachother with a little laugh. They walked down the beach, enjoying eachothers company as they bashed eachother playfully. 

--

"Let's not be seperated again okay? Promise me that we'll never be seperated again." Kris mumbled into the crook of Amber's neck. 

Kris outstretched his pinky in front of Amber's face as she giggled.

"Promise." Amber whispered while wrapping her pinky around Kris'. 

Kris and Amber were sitting on the beach wrapped in a thin blanket, hugging eachother and listening to the soft waves against the shore. A beautiful sunset was in front of them as they cuddled with eachother before going inside. 

--

A few years later. 

"Cheers!" Everyone exclaimed while clashing bottles of beer together. 

Everyone was having fun. Just enjoying ourselves for once without being hunted down by the enemy. It was fun and games until half of the people at the little reunion got drunk. 

"Haha! Yo, Minho do you remember when we ran into that ty girl named Hyena?" Sunggyu shouted drowsily. 

Kris, Victoria, Sulli, and Amber were the only ones that had the high alcohol tolerance. 

"Hyung~ her name wasn't Hyena! *hiccup* Her name was Hoona!" Minho replied back as he passed out during hiccups. 

Amber giggled a little as she was hearing Minho mispronounce Hyuna's name. 

"Look it's a runaway dragon!" Krystal sleepily said as she punched Kris' arm. 

Victoria and Amber started to burst out into laughter before Kris glared at them. 

"When is this party ending?" Sulli asked since she's been checking her watch several times. 

"Why do you need to go somewhere?" Victoria asked Sulli.

"No, beauty sleep." Sulli whined. 

"Pshh, girl. Where is the beauty?!" Kris said with so much diva that everyone(except for the drunks and Sulli) fell back in their chair laughing. 

"Oh my gosh, that was hilarious!" Sulli said sarcastically as she put a hand to Kris' face telling him to talk to it. 

"Haha, ohhh! Cat fight with 2 divas? Sounds interesting." Victoria exclaimed while taking a shot of tequila. 

"Why did we agree to come to this reunion?" Kris asked while Sunggyu was leaning on him. 

"Haha, c'mon it's fun." Amber said while getting up. 

"Where are you going?" Victoria and Kris asked at the same time.

"Don't worry. Just the bathroom." Amber reassured them as Kris stood up.

"I'm coming with you..for protection." Kris said with a sly smile. 

Amber blinked her eyes a couple of times and sighed. 

"Okay.." Amber agreed before heading out the door with Kris. 

Walking down the hall....walking down the hall.. Oh, there's the bathroom!

"Just stay here okay?" Amber said to Kris as she walked into the bathroom. 

Kris leaned on the wall and just stood there, waiting. 

--

"Where the heck is Kris and Amber?" Hyungsik asked drunk. 

"They went to the bathroom." Sulli replied as she was messing with her nails. 

"The bathroom together?!" Hyungsik suddenly shot up from his seat wobbly. 

--

We returned back to the room and almost everybody was gone. 

"Seems like Victoria and Sulli took them home." Kris said from behind Amber. 

"Seems like it.." Amber responded with a nod. 

-- (If some scenes don't make sense then it's because it's for faster story developement.)

2 years later. 

"So, I heard that there's a lot of supernaturals these days." The Interview said with a smile. 

[I is for Interviewer, K is for Kris.]

K: There is very many of them as of this moment, but soon we will die down and everyone will take us in regular people. 
I: Don't we already do that?
K: Some haven't fully adjusted to the fact that we have powers. It's a little iffy on our part since we don't really know what's going on in people's minds. 
I: Are there not telepaths of any sort?
K: Actually.. there is a big amount of them standing on Earth right now. *nod*
I: That's amazing. I want to be a telepath haha. Well, let's get to personal questions. If you don't mind? *claps hands lightly*
K: I don't mind at all. *smile*
I: I heard.. your wife and kids are Telepaths.
K: Yeah, I'm the only dragon.. in the family. *laughing with the interviewer*
I: So, tell us about the family~ 
K: My wife is an immortal telepath, my daughter is a telepath and also my son. My daughter just turned 1 and my son is only 9 months as of right now. *smile and does a little wave to the camera*
I: Immortal? So, she doesn't die?
K: Exactly..haha. When we tied the knot, well, you could say she warned me many times about it before I got on one knee and proposed haha. 
I: Haha, is there any funny episodes at home?
K: My daughter..Abby can read minds now and well, I came home a little pissed off and I was cussing in my head then she said the words and I got scolded. It was funny to my son since he was on the flooring rolling around like a buffalo. 
I: ..buffalos don't roll..
K: or do they?
I: Uh, okay then. *small smile* Let me hear about your wife.
K: Hmm, my wife..*smiles brightly* we've known eachother for 5 years.. I first found her in China in middle school, but then she left and I suddenly found her again in a rich school. She was dressed as a boy, fooling everyone with her good looks. Nobody knew she was a girl honestly haha.. We met again in England 2 years ago and now we're together in China right now. Well, she's at home taking care of the kids, but I'm here so yeah.. 
I: *fake tears* still a better love story than twilight. 
I&K: *bursts out laughing* 
K: You sure know how to make a person laugh!
I: I do my best. Well, this wraps up the interview. Stay tune for next weeks promo! Goodbye everyone!

--

"Yah, Abby get back over here!" Amber shouted as she ran for Abby. 

"No! I want Daddy here!" Abby whined with crossed arms. 

Amber rolled her eyes and sighed. 

"It's not my fault if Daddy yells at you for not taking a bath." Amber said absentmindedly as she walked around humming. 

Abby sat on the floor with as her little brother Zach came towards her with Ace. 

--

"I'm home." Kris yelled throughout the house as he heard a whiny voice. 

Abby.

Kris walked to the living room to see Abby pouting and hugging Ace. 

"Abby, it's 10PM. Why aren't you in bed?" Kris asked as he bent down to pick up Abby. 

"Mommy's mean!" Abby pouted and pointed towards the bathroom where there was light coming out of it. 

Kris walked to the door with Abby in his arms as he saw Amber typing on her iPad while sitting on the sink counter. 

"Ahem.." Kris cleared his throat. 

"Oh, you're home." Amber glanced up from her iPad and went back to typing. 

"Why isn't Abby in bed?" Kris asked, trying to get my attention. 

Amber set her iPad down and sighed. 

"Someone wanted to wait for Daddy." Amber crossed her arms. 

Abby stuck her tongue out at Amber. 

Oh my gosh, they take after eachother too much. Stubborn and Childish. 

"Abby, take a bath now and then go to sleep." Kris ordered as Abby hopped out of Kris' arms. 

--

"Oh.....ahhh..right..ahh...there!" Amber shouted. 

...[A/N: LOL THAT SOUNDS SO WEIRD. OH MY GOSH AMBER. KRIS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!]

"Are you feeling better now?" Kris asked as he smirked. 

"Wipe that smirk off your face jerk." Amber replied as she laid down in bed. 

"Wow, I get an insult for massaging your back? I see how it is Liu. I see how it is." Kris responded while taking all the blanket away from Amber. 

Amber huffed and put her arm around Kris. 

"You better give me some blanket before-" 

Kris had turned around quickly and wrapped Amber around in the blanket while hugging her by the waist. 

"..before you do what?" Kris asked with a smirk as he stared deeply into Amber's eyes. 

"No, s-stop staring at me like that." Amber looked away from Kris' intense stare. 

Kris thumped Amber's head as he dug his face into the crook of Amber's neck. 

"Goodnight Little Llama." Kris said as his warm breath made shivers go down Amber's body. 

"I thought that nickname was already dead." Amber murmured with a grunt as she snuggled into Kris' chest. 

"Haha, it will never die. Where's my goodnight?" Kris asked while whining. 

"Good night wudragon." Amber said while kissing the side of Kris' jaw. 

"Ohh, wudragon. I like that nickname." Kris said as he kissed Amber's forehead. 

"I came up with it this morning." Amber mumbled softly as she silently fell asleep. 

"Well, that's swee– You're already asleep." Kris boredly said as he just decided to fall asleep. 


Kydelee's Last Note! 

Good bye everyone! I hope everyone enjoyed the fanfic. Haha, I have a few upcoming fanfics that need a bit of progress worked on, but it's worth it. I have school coming up soon since Christmas Break for me is almost gone. I'm going to miss being able to update freely without worrying about homework.. ;P 

ANYWHO, now that this has ended.. I haven't really taken your opinions on a third mission. If anyone wanted a third mission then please give me ideas. I'll be done selecting an idea by Jan. 3rd, 2013. :D I hope you give me detailed ideas and if you don't want one then, please comment about the story or wishing me a happy new year of some sort. Or anything.. whatever floats ya guy's boats. 

Haha, I hope you all had a Happy New Year! Good luck everyone on your New Years Resolutions!