Fighting with Mrs. Cho

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

I woke up to a constant vibrating that came from my phone. I tried grabbing it, but remembered that I slept over at Kris' last night. I removed Kris' arms carefully as I got out of bed and grabbed my phone. 

"Hello?" I answered tiredly. 

"You're not going to school today. We have to discuss something at the Cho's." My Dad said with a hint of worry in his voice. 

"It's about the engagement right?" I obviously said.

"Yeah, they want to talk about it. Hurry." My Dad said as he hung up. 

I put my phone away as I grabbed my socks and slipped them on. 

"Where are you going?" Kris asked tiredly as he opened one eye. 

"I have to go home." I said as I prepared to walk out the door. 

"Wait, let me come with you." Kris said as he got up from bed. 

I rushed over to him as I pushed lightly on the bed. Kris looked up at me as I quickly pecked his lips. 

"I'll be back okay?" I said as I rushed out the door. 

--

"Why didn't you come home last night? If you wouldn't have called then we would have probably thought that you were kidnapped or even worst, killed for gods sake!" Mrs. Cho ranted on and on as I was still in the doorway. 

"If you would excuse me, I would like to go to my room and take a shower instead of freezing out in the cold." I said politely as I made my way past her. 

"You won't be able to go to Kris' anymore after this meeting young lady." Mrs. Cho said as I stopped on the steps of the staircase and turned to look at her. 

"What did you just say?" I softly said controlling my anger right now. 

"You cannot go to Kris' anymore. Whether you like it or not, you're getting married to Myungsoo." Mrs. Cho said with crossed arms. 

"When did you start acting like this? Were you always like this? For a second I thought I had cool parents." I said as I ran up the stairs. 

I got to my front door as I opened it and saw the alpaca doll gone. I searched for it high and low and thought about what Mrs. Cho said as I was looking underneath my bed. 

"She obviously took it. That son of a..." I immediately ran out of the room and went to her room. 

I searched everywhere for it as I found it in a box that was in her closet. The alpaca doll was stuffed in a small box and was now deformed into a weird shape. I hugged the alpaca doll like it was the best thing I've gotten in my whole entire life. 

"What are you doing in my room?!" Mrs. Cho shouted as she ran over to me and took the alpaca doll from me. 

"Give it to me!" I shouted as I grabbed it from her and ran away with it. 

I ran to my bedroom as I locked the door and hugged my alpaca doll. 

"Young lady! Get out here now and dispose of that ridiculous toy now!" Mrs. Cho shouted as she banged on my door. 

"No! I got it as a present! You're not even my real mom! Get out of here!" I shouted as I banged the door back as her response was stepping down the stair case. 

"Thank you.." I softly said as I crawled to get my phone. 

I dialed Kris' number. 

"Hello?" Kris asked as if he didn't read the caller ID. 

"Are you still sleeping?" I asked sadly. 

"No, I was waiting for you. Why? You sound like you're about to cry." Kris asked worriedly. 

"Oh, I'm not about to cry. Just stupid Mrs. Cho hid my Alpaca doll from me just because Myungsoo and I are getting married." I told Kris as I heard glass break. 

"What was that?" I asked concerned. 

"Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it. Just come soon okay?" Kris said quickly. 

"I can't. I'm sorry. She said that I can't come over anymore." I responded. 

"And you're going to listen to her?" Kris asked as I imagined him raising his eye brows. 

"This is part of the mission Kris, if I don't fulfil there requests then I could get killed for not doing the mission." I explained to Kris as sighed. 

"Let's skype from now on then." Kris said as he kept sighing. 

"Don't worry. I'll find a way out. I promise." I said as I also sighed. 

"I love you little llama." Kris said. 

"I love you too Kris." I responded as I hung up. 

I stared at the door I was leaning on and debated whether I should go out or not. 

Maybe I should.. No, she's probably angry. I better hide the doll though. 

I hid the doll in my safe I had underneath the bed. The only person that could get it in was the Team 2 members including Kris even though he was Team 10. 


A/N: Short boring update! :D ♥

Lookie what I found.. I bet everyone's seen this already, but I just saw it now.