Chapter 20.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

I know this has NOTHING to do with the story, but I like sharing stuff with you. Here is my share. ♥

 Any Daehyun fans here? :D HIS SMILE ASHDLKASJDSAKJDASLKJ.


"Where are you taking me?" I asked Hyungsik who had a hold of my wrist. 

After our outburst, he came back inside the auditorium and grabbed me from my seat. We've been going down a very long hallway towards.. god who knows wherever Hyungsik's taking me. 

"Hyungsik respond to me now!" I shouted as I tried stopping him, but he was waaaaay stronger than me. 

I sighed as I just kept getting dragged towards wherever. Hyungsik took so many turns that I have no idea if I'd be able to find my way back to the auditorium. 

We arrived in front of a bright white door as he opened it and threw me inside, along with himself. 

It was a nice place. Nicer then the other rooms. 
(credits to devianart,com!)

"Woah." I said as Hyungsik let go of my wrist. 

"You're staying in here for now." Hyungsik said as he took off his blazer and hung it up. 

I looked around and noticed stairs. I went up the stairs and upstairs was a beautiful bedroom. There was a few things misplaced, but it still looked beautiful. 

"Sorry, I forgot to clean up." Hyungsik said as he scratched the nape of his neck. 

"This is your r-room?" I asked as I pointed all around the room. 

"Yeah, you're sleeping here with me." Hyungsik replied with a smile. 

"W-Wait, what? I can just sleep in the other rooms!" I argued as Hyungsiks smiled disappeared. 

"Can't you just let me have this? Please? I never dated anyone because of how much I loved you. Do you not understand how much it hurts me whenever you go on missions and have to date other people? Can't you think of my feelings for once?" Hyungsik asked as tears were filling his eyes. 

I stopped and stared at him hopelessly. 

"Ugh, I liked it better when I was engaged to Myungsoo.." I mumbled inaudible, but Hyungsik seemed to hear a little bit of it. 

"What did you just say?" Hyungsik asked as anger now filled his eyes. 

"Oh, n-nothing." I responded a little intimidated. 

"Whatever.. there's clothes in the closet. Change into whatever you like." Hyungsik said as he walked downstairs with his hands in his pockets. 

When Hyungsik disappeared out of my sight, I rushed to the top of the bed where there was windows. I looked out of the window as there was nothing to open it with. 

"He must have sealed them.. thinking I was going to escape." I said out loud to myself. 

"You're not going to escape Amber." Hyungsik said from behind me. 

I turned around quickly to see him in pajamas and not his formal attire anymore. 

"I'm a fast person for your information." Hyungsik answered my question even though I didn't say anything or thought about it yet. 

"So, I'm sleeping here?" I asked as I hopped off the bed. 

"Yes, with me. I take the left and you take the right." Hyungsik explained as he pushed me to the closet. 

"Hurry and change. It's 10PM." Hyungsik commanded as he pushed me into the walk in closet. 

"What am I going to do...?"I asked myself as I looked around the closet for something comfortable. 


A/N: I'm really sorry for the short updates. :( I'm also hating myself right now for them. I can only short update ughh. Anyways, I watched The Hobbit and it was a great movie! I just love the sequel. Can't wait for the next one where they fight the dragon! :DDD

Anywho. 

This is really cute. Youngjae, Baby Zelo, and Yongguk. :D