Chapter 26.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" Kris asked as I came out of the bathroom laughing. 

"I just remembered what you said. Y. ou sounded so serious and promising then again it sounded so weird! 'We'll fly out of here.' How can you not laugh?" I asked as I laughed once more before earning a death glare from Kris. 

I raised my hands in front of me signalling defeat as I grabbed my bag and hat. 

"Ready Little llama?" Kris said while it rolled off his tongue perfectly. 

"Ergh, I hate you." I replied before heading out the door. 

"Geojitmal~(Lies)" Kris responded with his hands behind his back. 

"Yah!" I heard from my right off at a distance. 

"Hey, isn't that Kris?" 

"Didn't that tall handsome man say that to call him when we see him?" 

There were whispers everwhere. 

I decided to put my invisible cloak on as I disappeared from him. 

Kris looked around helplessly for me as I kept tugging on his sleeve, but he kept moving all over the place so I couldn't even get the chance to even let him know that I was right with him. 

Sirens suddenly went off as I took it off right in front of Kris who looked dumbfounded at first, but he suddenly snapped out of it. Kris picked me up bridal style and took off in the air. 

 not exactly what I imagined, but that except the fire!

Wings suddenly appearded from right behind him as he quickened his pace. There was no wind so it was somewhat impossible to go any faster than we were right now. It kind of looked weird being in the sky out of nowhere, bridal style. 

I started feeling weird all of a sudden as I looked up at Kris' face. 

"What?" Kris asked as he laughed and looked down at me. 

"Nothing, just something doesn't feel right." I mumbled as Kris arched his eyebrow while looking around quickly. 

Kris landed on an abandoned buildings roof and set me down. 

"Do you feel weird or what?" Kris worriedly asked. 

"I don't know.." I replied while Kris put on a frustrated look on. 

"Put the invisibility cape around both of us so we don't caught." Kris said as I touched his arm so he would have it. 

"You stay here so I know where to come back to." Kris ordered as I just laid there with my head on his backpack. 

Kris was looking around as he spotted something in the corner peeking around confusedly. 

"Where did they go?" The guy hiding whispered angrily to himself. 

Kris appeared from right behind him while laughing. 

The guy looked around frightfully.

"What was that?!" The guy yelled as he got up from his place. 

He was pointed a gun to several places while no one was replying to him. 

Kris laughed once again. 

Kris you're taking advantage of the cape. Hurry and finish him off. 

I rolled my eyes to see Kris creep from right behind the man. Kris kicked the guys back hard which sent the man faceplanting to the ground. 

Kris smiled in victory as a gunshot was heard. 

Kris froze while he smile turned into something full of fear.

I sat up to see Hyungsik with a pistol in his hand. Hyungsik smiled as he made his may towards both of us. Kris hugged me protectively just in case Hyungsik decided to do something funny. 

"Miss me, runaways?" Hyungsik asked with a chuckle. 

Hyungsik bent down in front of us with a forced smile. 

"Seems like you found eachother again." Hyungsik softly said as he placed his hand on my cheek.

Hyungsik carressed it while Kris just glared at Hyungsik, who just paying attention to my face. 

A loud beep is heard far in the distance as it rang all around the place. 

We all got up frightened by it and looked over the roof's railings. There were people casually walking around having fun, but what were we hearing?

"Hurry!" Kris shouted as he pushed me and Hyungsik towards the elevator. 

Kris was about to enter the elevator, but Hyungsik pushed him out. I was a lot slimmer than Hyungsik so I slipped through the small closing of the elevator and it ended up only being Hyungsik in the elevator by himself. 

Kris high fived me while dragging me to the staircase. 

"Where did that elevator lead to?" I asked since I didn't see many buttons on the side. 

"The boiler room. I heard it's hot down there." Kris said with a proud smile. 

"Watch.. we're screwed. We don't even know where we're going." I said while being dragged down a flight of spiral stairs. 

"I'm not that stupid Amber. I made sure to land a block away from the agency." Kris responded while now sprinting towards the agency. 

We finally reached the entrance and scanned our cards to get inside with. We rushed inside hand in hand and passed by a few people who were walking around nonchalantly. I made my way towards the office, where my Dad was and I opened the door with Kris behind me. 

My Dad was just sitting there, filling out paper work. I noticed something in his ears though. 

Ear plugs huh? 

"Sure got that sport." My Dad said while looking up. 

Once he saw Kris, he grimaced and made a few faces at him. 

Childish. 

My Dad smiled at me and only paid attention to me as Kris was somewhat panicking. 


A/N: Woah haha. I don't know what happened, but BAM! 

Guise.. I have a sunggyu hair . That is really weird. I love him in every kind of hair and it just makes me feel something more whenever I see his hair. Like Sunggyu and his hair come together. They're not seperate or something like that.