Chapter 14.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

We had finally escaped from the 2 men as we were heading back to the hospital. As we were walking, I suddenly felt a presence from behind me. 

I turned around slowly and I could've sworn I saw something or somebody behind us. I shrugged it off as I continued rolling myself in my wheelchair right beside Kris. I titled my head in confusion as I could still feel like something was right behind us. 

"Are you okay?" Kris asked as he stopped. 

I also stopped and looked up at him with a queasy smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied as he continued walking right beside me. 

"Boss, she almost saw us." One of the men said into the walkie talkie. 

"YOU IDIOTS! BE QUIETER NEXT TIME!" The person on the other end yelled. 

-- Christmas Day; Bad Day

"Boss, we have her and the tall boy." A deep voice was echoing through the dark hallway. 

I woke up with a throbbing headache as I saw myself strapped up on a hospital bed. There were people to my left and right that I could distinctively recognize through the darkness. 

"Z-Zico Oppa?" I whispered as Zico also just woke up. 

Zico turned his head confused as he adjusted his eyes to the lighting. 

Rule 1: Never panic in situations like this.

"Where are we?" Zico asked as he blinked a few times since the lighting of the room was dim and murky. 

"Amber is that you?" I heard Myungsoo's voice from the other end. 

"Y-Yeah, it's me." I replied as there was suddenly a commotion inside the room we were in. 

"Sunbae, where are we?!" 

"I'm too young to die!" 

Everyone was screaming as I mentally facepalmed myself and rolled my eyes. 

Rule 2: Always listen to your Sunbaes. 

"Shut up!" I shouted. 

Everyone silenced themselves as I took deep breaths. We were all strapped down tightly right now against hospital beds. It's impossible to take the straps off without special powers. Telekinesis wouldn't work on these kinds of straps for some reason. 

"Yah, where's that dragon guy?" I heard the leader from Team 4, TK(C-Clown) say. 

"Yeah! He could use his fire and get us free!" 

"Kris isn't here!" 

"Is he the one behind this?!" 

Rule 3: Do not doubt your teammates in the agency. 

"Shh! They're coming!" A person whispered loudly, shutting everyone up. 

Everyone immediately closed there eyes as they pretended that they were back asleep and they weren't creating a loud commotion earlier.

A few people in black suits like the men that came in the cafe the other day were speaking in a familiar language. 

French.

I listened closely as many others did. 

"Boss, he's not here. He's escaped!" One of the guys exclaimed. 

They're probably talking about Kris...

"We'll check everywhere else!" Another person talked into the walkie talkie as they all left. 

The room was silent until the coast was clear. 

"Guys.." A hoobae said as she lifted her head up. 

"What?" Myungsoo asked coldly as he was trying to get out. 

"Everyone here has powers that deal with the mind." The hoobae said as everyone nodded in understanding and disbelief. 

"The Top 2 Telepaths are here too!" Another hoobae shouted. 

Everyone agreed as they kept to another loud commotion. 

"None of the Chinese Ethnic students are here!" 

"None of the Super's are here either!" 

"You're right! But the first Top Telepath Park Hyungsik isn't here either!" 

Things weren't suddenly making sense. Why would they need telepaths? Especially ones that are still in training..Why isn't Hyungsik here either? This can't be his doing. He's in heaven. 

"Guys, let's try to get out at least." Zico convinced everyone as nobodies powers were working. 

"They must have a shield." A person called out. 

"This is impossible." Another said as they plopped there head down. 

"They're back!" The person on the look out whispered again. 

A group of men were carrying a beaten up person in a white suit that crazy people wore. Everyone opened one eye to peek at who it was and it was Kris. 

Kris had tried to escape and find help and that's what they did to him?

I watched what he was doing. He almost made it out of the force field. 

Really? How far do you think it is? Do you think you could help us?

Wouldn't that be a little suspicious? The exit isn't that far. It's in walking distance at least. If I helped you then it would be no fair. You need to do this yourself. 

Oppa, please. Do it please. Look at Kris! 

I'm sorry. You have to learn how to fight your own fights. 

Oppa.. 

"Boss, we found him. He's strapped in already. Yes, we're coming back. Over." The guy said as he walked out with his other members. 

Everyone opened there eyes as they saw Kris heavily panting on the hospital bed. 

"How did you get out?" Myungsoo asked. 

"I had the help of a friend." Kris said hoarsely as he tried to turn to his side. 

"K-Kris are you alright?" I asked in fear. 

"I'm fine." Kris said as he sighed and relaxed a bit. 

"What are we going to do?" A hoobae asked. 

"Let's just die here! ON CHRSISTMAS. For gods sake!" Someone yelled as everyone just agreed with it. 

"You guys are giving up your life so easily!" Someone yelled. 

"Stop it and be quiet. Be rational and make sense kids." Myungsoo shouted. 

"What are we going to do Sunbae?!" People yelled as my headache got worst. 

"OH MY LATE SAINT NICHOLAS. WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!" I yelled as everyone quieted down at my sudden outburst. 

[LOL, my teacher said that today when she saw me sleeping in the reading corner during student aide. I was supposed to be reading with the mentally disadvantaged students and handicapped ones too.. and I suddenly fell asleep. xD It was so quiet and peaceful. It was an opportunity for missed sleep. LMAO]


A/N: I'm sorry guys. I had to stop there. I have 30 minutes until I go to sleep and I still need to cut my ghetto grass for my Science Project. Presentations tomorrow and then I have a festival to co-host with my Teacher.. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE HONOR STUDENT?! WAE?! 

I don't even know WHY I got picked. Stupid students that know me. They're probably like "Nicky, wouldn't mind helping out!" *shakes head and facepalms* I have a life people.. ;P Urgh. 

I ♥ U Guys. :D

Here's a few presents from me before I go back to working: 
     

More GIFS~ :D


Then my sweet Sunggyu who isn't in the fic anymore. ;( 

BASK IN THE GLORY OF MY SUNGGYU! :D

LOL IM DONE NOW. Thanks for subscribing! :D ♥♥♥ you all!