Chapter 13.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

Everyone was running around screaming as helicopters were in the air, the fountain turned off, vendors running away from doom, and shiny flying objects trying to kill them. 

A shiny flying object was coming towards Kris and I as I pushed him and I moved my wheelchair backwards. Kris had tripped and fell in a bush full of snow when I looked back to see him. I laughed, but then noticed we were in a danger situation. 

"Kris, run!" I shouted as I wheeled away to hide somewhere. 

Kris thought he couldn't leave me so he grabbed the handles on my wheelchair and rolled me quicker away from the fountain. 

We stopped at a peaceful cafe that had some people cheerfully enjoying there dates. Once we walked in, everyone gave us weird looks because I looked scared out of my life and Kris was panting. 

Kris moved me to an empty table at the back of the cafe as he pulled out a hat, glasses, and a mask to cover our identities. I smiled as he was already prepared for this. We put on the disguises as a body of men in black suits came inside the cafe, searching everyones faces. 

This was a life or death situation. 

If they were finding us then we would have to hang low and try not to get caught. 

In the first place, why are we being chased? Why is everyone be targeted?

"Excuse me, have you seen these 2 come inside?" One of the men in the black suits said in broken Korean. 

"I have no sir. They look familiar though." The cashier told them with a queasy smile. 

I smiled as Kris and I pounded fists with a little explosion at the end. A waiter came over and looked at us weirdly. Kris had orange hair and I had black hair with blonde highlights in it. He must have thought that we were celebrities dating secretly. 

"Hi, I'm your waiter for tonight. My name is Lee Howon, but I prefer being called Hoya. What may I get you two?" He asked with a charming smile. 

I opened up the menu as Kris quickly grabbed my hands. 

"I got this." Kris whispered as he smiled. 

The waiter looked at his weirdly again as he prepared his notepad and pen. 

"We want 2 chocolate strawberry cheesecakes with 2 hot chocolates with extra marshmallows and 3 cinnamon buns." Kris ordered like it was written on the back of his hand. 

I stared at him wide eyed. 

It sounds like he's been here before...

The waiter scribbled down the orders, bowed, and left. 

"Whoa, how did you know all of that was on the menu?" I asked in pure awe. 

"C'mon. Almost every cafe has the same menu." Kris said as he was tearing apart a sugar packet while dumping the whole entire thing in his mouth. 

I stared at him weirdly. 

"Are you okay?" I asked while laughing. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kris replied as he just leaned forward and grabbed my hands which pulled me forward. 

"I like your outfit. Who picked it out?" Kris asked like he wasn't the one that bought it for me. 

I rolled my eyes and made a small tch as I released my hands from his. 

"You arrogant fool." I said as I crossed my arms and looked the other way. 

There were two guys in black suits glancing at us every chance they got from behind there menus. They had noticed me staring as I titled my head in confusion.

Hey, those 2 guys in black suits over there are stalking us. We need to keep the disguises on for a long time. 

"Okie doke." Kris said with a thumbs up. 

I noticed the guys in suits were confused as to why Kris just said 'Okie doke'. I laughed while looking down and drawing my name on the table with my finger.

"Here is your order." Hoya said as he came back with a tray full of our food. 

We made room for the food as we both prepared to eat. 

"Would you like anything else before I go right back in?" Hoya asked. 

"No thank you. Have a nice Christmas Eve serving people, Hoya." Kris said with a smirk. 

"Shut up Wu Fan." Hoya said with a laugh as he walked back into the backroom where they made the food. 

"You know him?" I asked as I grabbed my fork and cheesecake. 

"Yeah, you weren't the only one that went to school." Kris responded with a foolish smile. 

"Psh, shut up. Why did you get 3 cinnamon buns?" I asked as the buns looked really delicious. 

"Girl, I know how much you eat!" Kris fooled around as he nudged me. 

I glared at him as he jumped back in surprise. 

"I was kidding! 2 are for me and if you don't finish yours then I'll eat it." Kris explained with an uneasy smile.

"Okay then." I replied with a bright smile.

"Isn't that the people we're looking for hyung?" The short guy in the black suit asked. 

"Yep, that's our people. You know.. they are pretty good for disguises, but there voices are very distinctive." The buff guy in the black suit said as he glanced at the couple sitting down and having fun with eachother. 

"Soon, we'll get them." He said as a waiter came by. 


A/N: Sorry for the really short update. :P 

Hiatus alert! I will be gone for a little because of a concert, presentations, studying, and babysitting. 

I'll be sure to post up short updates, but I don't know when they'll be up and I don't know about a super long update for when I get back since it'll be Christmas break! :D 

Anywho, I love you all and here's another present because I feel guilty for not giving you guys what you subscribed for! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

ALSO! Remember I love you! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥