Chapter 24.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

Happy Holidays! I'm in a good mood to update! :D


"You're letting me stay here?" I asked Hyungsik who had a smile on his face. 

"Yeah, I don't want to keep you away from family. Afterall, I did steal your Christmas." Hyungsik replied as he put on a bright smile. 

"T-Thank you." I said with a smile. 

"You're welcome. I'm going to go now. Go inside it's cold." Hyungsik responded while waving goodbye and getting into his car. 

I waved to his car that was already going up the hill and slowly going down it. 

I walked back inside to everyone so happy. I jumped around as they greeted me with big hugs. 

"So did everyone come?" I asked while looking at the big crowd of relatives in front of me. 

"Yes." I heard a microphoned voice. 

I turned towards where it came from and I saw Key and Jonghyun on the big TV, smiling. I ran towards the TV and looked for the webcam. 

"Woah, back away from the TV for a bit. Look up." Jonghyun said with a smile. 

I looked up to where the second story was and I saw Jonghyun and Key's backs facing a TV. 

"You lazy people!" I shouted as we all laughed and had fun. 

--

"You can sleep with the boys today." My Grandma said as she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Good night Grandma." I said before heading out to the boy's cottage. 

I knocked on the door lightly as I heard yelling inside. I rolled my eyes. 

I opened it to reveal Jonghyun running around with Key's cheetah spotted boxers in his hands. 

Boy's will be boys. 

I sighed as I placed my bag on the couch and just sat there watching there little squabble. 

They noticed a few minutes after because of my loud laugh that was trying to get there attention. 

"Woah?! When did you get here?!" Key yelled while pointing at me. 

"When did I get here?" I asked myself while looking down at my watch. 

"10 minutes ago." I said proudly as I laughed. 

"NO, AMBER SAW THEM!" Key shouted as he pushed Jonghyun, who was on top of the bed holding the boxers. 

Jonghyun fell on his as he got up slowly while rubbing his . 

"You little.." Jonghyun said until I stepped on top of the bed which was between Key and Jonghyuns little war. 

"Stop. I'm sleeping here so you better be quiet." I ordered while looking back and forth to them. 

"Fine.." Key and Jonghyun said grumpily as Key and Jonghyun walked to the other side of the bed. 

I laid down as I handed a few blankets to them. 

Luckily, this bed was big enough for the 3 of us. One of us would have to sleep on the uncomfortable couch. 

--

"Yah~" I heard as someone was shaking me awake. 

Kris?

No, it can't be. 

"Ambeeerrr~" the person continously shook me. 

Myungsoo? Zico? 

I opened my eyes as slits and then focused as to what was towering over me. 

"K-Kris?" I asked as I sat up. 

Kris was sitting at the edge of my bed as he had a bandage over his eye. 

"What happened to your e-eye?" I softly said as my eyes were hardly open and I was still half asleep. 

Kris touched his eye and laughed. 

"I got into an small accident with a hair brush. Don't worry." Kris reassured as I just took his word for it. 

"That sounds ridiculous.." I said as I stiffled a small laugh. 

Kris rubbed the back of his neck and awkwardly laughed. 

"How about some breakfast?" Kris asked as he helped me up from bed. 

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked as I jumped to the other side of the bed away from him. 

"I escaped.. finally. I headed to China and then came here." Kris said softly with a smile. 

"How'd you get in?" I asked while looking around me. 

Everything was neatly placed on the bed and there was clothes on the side counter. 

"It's not that hard getting over a hill and climbing over a fence that's half my size." Kris snickered. 

"Do they know you're here?" I asked a little frightened. 

"I can fly you know.." Kris reminded me. 

"Oh yeah you can.." I said as I looked up at him in the eyes. 

We started laughing as he ruffled my hair. 

"Go get ready and we'll fly out of here." Kris said as he plopped onto the couch. 

I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom with a million of worst case scenarios. 

I hope nothing happens. 


A/N: Hehe, omg. I actually liked this chapter.. Maybe it was JongKey. xD I hope you enjoyed. Happy Holidays and Merry Krismas! ♥

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment ♥♥