Chapter 16.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

Myungsoo had finally woken up as his eyes opened slowly revealing the dim lighting in the locked room we were in. Myungsoo looked around and saw that I was in a wheelchair in a uncomfortable position. I moved around in the wheelchair in slumber as I woke up to hear shuffling in the room. Myungsoo crawled over to me with a throbbing headache as he stood up with the support of your wheelchair. 

"Are y-you okay?" Myungsoo asked as he leaned on the chair while clutching his throbbing head with one hand. 

"Yes, I-I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked as I looked up at the pale Myungsoo. 

"I'll pull through." Myungsoo responded as he tried ripping the strong tape around me. 

After Myungsoo had gotten all the tape off of me, he helped me stand up as I put my arm around his shoulder to keep my balance. Myungsoo walked over to the wall as he leaned on it. My back hurt like crazy as I slid to the ground with Myungsoo beside me. I was in an upright position for more than 4 hours probably because of being tied up in that wheelchair. 

"I heard the other kids are in the next room, but Kris is still out in the auditorium." Myungsoo suddenly said as he looked down and stretched his legs. 

I stared at him in disbelief. Kris is still in the auditorium? 

"Myungsoo...Oppa.. How do you know that?" I asked as it sounded weird calling him Oppa after many months have passed since I've said it. 

Myungsoo was kind of surprised by it too as he turned towards me to meet my eyes. 

"H-Hyungsik. When I was sleeping he came into my dreams and told me what was h-happening." Myungsoo stuttered cutely as he looked away, avoiding my eye contact. 

"Ugh..." I sighed as I stretched my back yet it hurt so much. 

"What are we going to do?" Myungsoo asked as he looked around the room. 

"I don't know.. wait! YOU SAID KRIS?!" I yelled as I shot up in the air. 

I jumped up from my place too fast as I was a bit dizzy and trippy. I stumbled backwards as Myungsoo got up immediately and held me so I would stay steady. 

"Hey, you need more sleep." Myungsoo said as he laid my head down on his chest. 

I laid slowly onto his chest, listening to his steady beat as my ear was pressed to it. 

"I'll wake you up when they're back okay?" Myungsoo said with a small weak smile. 

I smiled back as I looked up at him. I looked back down and snuggled into his chest. 

--

"You.. how long are you g-going to do t-this?!" Kris yelled as he was on the floor nearly moving. 

Almost nearly having the energy to yell what he just said earlier. Kris tried to do a mini-pushup as he tried to stand up, but it was no use. They had beaten him to a pulp and he couldn't possibly move without it hurting badly. 

"Tsk tsk. Kris, I know you don't want to lose Amber, but sometimes you need to let go things you love." The guy said as he circled around Kris with his arms propped behind his back. 

"It amazes me how c-calm you could be right n-now!" Kris managed to shout as he climbed back onto his wheelchair. 

The guy walked briskly towards Kris' wheelchair as he stuck his face in front of Kris'. 

"Young man. You still don't get it, do you?" The guy asked as he put his hands in his pockets. 

Kris just glared up at the guy, dumbfounded. 

"Well, you weren't always the brightest crayon in the box when we were in school also. So.." The guy said as Kris' eyes widened a bit. 

"Wait, what? We went to school?" Kris asked in disbelief. 

"The one behind this is a mastermind." The guy said while laughing. 

"Holographic dreams that you think are real? Are you serious?" The guy laughed as Kris recognized it anywhere. 

"Y-You!" Kris yelled as he pointed frightened by the guy's sudden appearance on Earth and in Paris. 


A/N: OHHH~ Who is it?! Seems obvious though lolol. 

We always have that twist. 

This is cute btw. I just had to share. 

Please Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! Everything is appreciated happily! ♥ you guys!