Chapter 30.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

OH EM GEE IT'S ALREADY CHAPTER 30! Well, actually 27-28 because of the 'Not Updates'. XD
YAY! GYUZIZI IS HAPPY TOO! 


A 2 months later, 2.8.2013 -Authors POV-

It was raining as flowers were popping up on the garden Amber had worked hard on for a month already. Amber walked around the balcony as she stayed underneath her umbrella which was protecting her from the rain. While looking out to the chaos of the world, Amber sighed. 

Their faces had changed once they had heard about the Supernatural. Amber knew it was slowly fading, the hatred behind the citizens angered and frightened faces. It was like the deal about racism. When blacks and whites couldn't intergrate in schools. When blacks had to sit at the back of the bus while the whites sat in the front. 

The world was slowly warming up to the Supernatural, there will be some who won't accept them that easily, but their will be people with big enough hearts to accept those who are different just like regular humans. 

"Soon the world will understand.." Amber sighed as she walked back inside the penthouse. 

A wild Kris appeared from the bedroom as he had bed hair and a tired expression on his face. Amber laughed because he looked like he just hit by a tornado; Well his hair in that case. 

"What are you doing up so early?" Kris asked as he sat on the kitchen stool while laying his head flat on the kitchen counter. 

"Just checking up on the flowers. That's all." Amber replied with a smile. 

"You care about those flowers too much." Kris mumbled as he got up and backhugged me while resting his head on the crook of Amber's neck. 

"So, where's breakfast?" Kris asked while smiling. 

Amber thumped his forehead while smiling foolishly. Kris pouted and laughed as he went back to sit on the kitchen stool. 

*knock knock*

"Delivery!" Someone yelled from outside the door. 

"I'll get it." Kris said tiredly as Amber had pushed him back on the stool. 

Kris had a look of confusion on his face while Amber laughed at his cute expression. 

"Trust me. I'm just going to open the door." Amber reassured Kris while walking off to the door. 

Amber opened the door and smiled. There was a gun pointed straigh at her head while Amber took apart the gun within 10 seconds and putting it back together so she would be able to intimidate her opponent. 

"Uh oh." the delivery guy said as the atmosphere felt somewhat gloomy. 

"So, let's do this." Amber called out to Kris as he came into the view of the delivery man. 

The delivery man pulled out a gun. 

Kris and Amber ran for cover behind the couch. 

There was a evil laughter coming from the TV. 

Don't tell me.. 

-I don't know what just happened.. I had half a chapter up and it deleted some of it lol. That's why you saw (dat sound music) and a unfinished sentence. Sorries.-


A/N: Yo. haha.  i'm updating this for quite a while. OTL.