Chapter 10.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

About almost everything in this chapter is fiction.. so don't believe the things that are given to you. Especially if I list a school lolol. XD


After what happened to you at the shooting range, they decided to hold off the arranged marriage. When they say 'hold off' then they mean they're going to bring it back up once you're awake. 

Kris darted back and forth in your room cleaning it everyday just in case you woke up. He wanted you to wake up to someone who took care of you for months already. Kris never lost hope in you. 

Immortal he thought. 

Immortal my he thought again as he glanced sadly at your limp body on the hospital bed with a bandage around your head. 

Kris busied himself with cleaning and missions everyday and would come back tired to see you and talk to you even though you weren't even listening, but he would imagine you replying to him which brought his hopes higher. 

[If you referred to Genderbender... Kris kind of did the same things as Sunggyu, but he didn't sing. LOL]

--

"Kris, you should really get some rest." Hyungsik said as he also came to England for a while to see if Amber was doing fine or not.

"I can't, I need her to see me first when she wakes up." Kris said as he stared at your lifeless body. 

Hyungsik put his hand on Kris' back as Hyungsik shook his head. 

"Kris, I think she would love it if you were to get some rest. She's going to feel burdensome." Hyungsik said thinking as if he could convince Kris. 

"I can't, I need her to see me first when she wakes up." Kris repeated once more without taking his eyes off of you. 

Hyungsik sighed as he handed some street food in a container for Kris and a bouquet of flowers. Kris looked at the item in his hands as he looked up at Hyungsik who was touching my face with a sad expression on his face. 

"Thanks hyungsik." Kris mumbled as he got up and set the items on the table. 

"Thanks for what?" Hyungsik asked as he leaned on your bed while facing Kris. 

"For still caring." Kris spat out quickly. 

"Haha, anything for my childhood crush. I have to forget her now though so, take g-good care of her." Hyungsik begged as his eyes pleaded. 

"I will. For you and her." Kris said as he gave Hyungsik a pat on his back. 

"Thank you. This is good bye." Hyungsik said with a slight smile as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket as he handed it to Kris. 

Kris grabbed the phone and looked at Hyungsik weirdly. Hyungsik smiled as he headed towards Amber's bed. 

"I want you to record my last moment with Amber. I'll send it to you so you can show her once she wakes up." Hyungsik smiled as a tear slowly came down his cheek. 

Kris slowly pushed the record button as he angled it so the video would get Hyungsik and you. Kris put a thumbs up signalling that it was recording. 

"Annyeong d-dinosaur! I'm sorry that I'm not here when you w-wake up. I have to a-attend something for the next few years and I won't come back.. ever. I've decided to forget you. As my childhood crush that I loved so dearly.. I'm going to f-forget you and move on to the next life. A-as number 2 in this generation of Telepaths; I'm resigning. I'm transferring all my p-powers to a capsule where you'll have them. I love you Amber. I hope you become strong and healthy when you wake up. Annyeong." Hyungsik said as he wiped away his tears and grabbed his phone from Kris who had stopped the video already once Hyungsik had tooken it. 

"Bye Kris. Take good care of her okay?" Hyungsik choked out as he walked by the door. 

"I-I'll make sure too. I mean I will do it. I promise to take care of her." Kris said as a tear also went down his cheek. 

"Then this is bye forever right? I hope Amber still has her memory..." Hyungsik whispered the last part as he walked out the door. 

"Bye..forever. Rest In Peace Hyungsik." Kris looked up as he turned around to take a look at Amber. 

Kris sighed as he went to the couch and laid down while staring at the dull ceiling. Flashbacks flashed before his eyes as he just laid there staring blankly at the ceiling. 

The flashbacks.. of the years we spent together..
CLICK FOR MUSIC. 

"Hello everyone, my name is Xia Guo. I'm from LA, California. Nice to meet you all." 

"Hi, Kris. I'm sorry for knocking down all of your books..Need any help around the school?"
Kris asked as he picked up all your books and walked you to your next class and even touring you around the whole entire school. 

"I thought you would be a playboy with your looks." 

"Gege, she's so cool!" 

"I didn't think my friends would love you this fast.." 

"I bought you a little llama to congratulate you~" 

"Kris, why are you so nice to me?"

"Because I like you.. Do you like me?"
Kris asked as his hands were trembling with happiness in his eyes. 

Kris had rewatched the news clip over and over for the past 1-2 years. 
 

Just last night, in Seoul, South Korea. There was a huge car accident at an intersection where; Among bystanders who were passing by witnessed a crazy taxi car, who they believe had 2 teenagers inside. From then on there was intoxication according to articles who were listed just the night before. Those two people who had driven into the toxic waste dump were Kim Sunggyu as known as Kim Siangxiu is 16 enrolled as an honor student at Feng Shui University and majored in Computer Engineering is in a coma as of right now. Doctors do not know whether he is recovering or dying. Also a 15 year old girl named Xia Guo has also fallen unconcious under the hospital of Gangnam-gu, Seoul District, Of South Korea. Xia Guo was known as the big deal around Tan Wan Mei Secondary School. Xia Guo is failing to recover as she as severe injuries due to the reaction of the radiation. 

That will be all for tonight. I'm San Tui Cho. Have a good night. 

"I've always loved you. Why did you leave?"
Kris pulled his hair in frustration as he looked outside to see pouring rain.  

"Are you alright ge?" 

"Gege, she's in a better place now." 

"Luhan. Kris. Stop drinking it's enough for tonight!" 

"AMBER WOULDN'T LIKE SEEING YOU LIKE THIS!" 
Tao flipped the table as everyone stared at him in horror. 

"Why would she go back to Seoul in the first place?" 
Kris asked as he had taken 4 shots of vodka and a mix of other strong alcohol. 

"This is too much for me. Let's go to Seoul and.. be with Amber." 
Lay suggested as he saw his Gege's and the maknae torn apart by this. 

"Xia Guo.."
Kris dropped to his knees as he was in front of Xia Guo's grave.

"Ge, you can't get drunk in Korea! You barely even know korean!" 
Kris slammed the door on Tao's face as he glumly stepped out of the dorm. 

"Eesh. Xia Guo where are you? Korean would be better with you." 

"Don't underestimate me. Just because you know Wushu doesn't mean anything."

"Duizhang, please stop. You're killing yourself!" 

"Why did you h-have to leave m-me?" 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ambi Liu imnida." 

"Hey, do you think that guy looks like someone we know?"

"Ooo~ Duizhang is interested in a boy?"
Chen trolled around as he nudged Kris' ribs.

"Let's be friends.. I'll show you around." 

"I'm impressed. Looks like you studied about me before I said anything." 

"Doesn't he seem a bit too pretty and scary?"
Xiumin asked as he and the members watched you walk to your table to eat Lunch at.

"I'm actually Xia Guo. I didn't really die." 
Everyone stopped to look at me as they all cried. 

 

"So you lied to me again?" 

"Do you love me or not?" 

"Aish, I can't take this anymore!" 

"My name is Park Hyungsik." 

"He's loved you since your childhood.. I've only loved you for 3 years. I'm not good enough." 

"My name is Kim Myungsoo." 

"I'm Song Qian, his childhood buddy." 

"Your cooking is... disgusting.." 
You looked up at Kris who also tasted it.


After all those flashbacks.. 
You're still just laying there limp, sorrowful, and helpless.      

When are you going to wake up and say 'Hi Kris!'?
It's
clearly NOT the same anymore.
You're still not awake. 

 

Please wake up. 
Now? Not later, but now. Please. 



Kydelee's Note~:

OH EM GEE. /le sobs.

Did anyone cry? 

Actually, while imagining it in my head.. I was kind of crying..

Then again, since you can't imagine what I'm imagining then you probably won't cry you'll just be:

WHAT ARE THESE CLUTTER OF WORDS TOGETHER?!

._____. 

anywho, I have to work on my project that's due tomorrow because I was sick. :) Annyeong.