Arranged Marriage.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"Myungsoo please sit here." Mr. Han told him. 

Myungsoo sat down as he handed his backpack to the butler. 

"What is it Mr. Han?" Myungsoo asked as he tried to read his parent's faces. 

"I know you're not my real son, but you remember what I told you about my son right?" Mr. Han asked. 

"You said he has a disease and he can't go outside for 3 months." Myungsoo said. 

"Yes, exactly. Well, I had set an arranged marriage for him, but he's sick as you can see... and what I'm trying to say is.." Mr. Han didn't finish his sentence as Myungsoo's eyes widened. 

"I'm sorry.. I can't Mr. Han." Myungsoo shot up from his seat angrily. 

"Please Myungsoo." Mr. Han begged. 

"I'm sorry, but I am not marrying someone I don't know!" Myungsoo shouted while looking the other way. 

"She's from your agency though!" Mr. Han said as if it would convince Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo suddenly grew curious. 

"Her name is Amber Liu! Rings a bell doesn't it?" Mr. Han said with a nervous smile. 

"Are you crazy?" Myungsoo asked as he crossed his arms with a baffled expression on his face. 

"What do you mean? I am definitely not c-crazy." Mr. Han reassured. 

Myungsoo was staring Mr. Han down with an intimidating stare. 

"Amber Liu, is like my little sister. As much as I want to stay by her side.. I can't marry her." Myungsoo said as sadness washed over him. 

"Whether you like it or not Myungsoo.. You're going to have to marry a heiress. It's either Amber or a stranger." Mr. Han said as he got up and patted Myungsoo's back. 

Myungsoo moved away from Mr. Han and ran up the stairs to his room. 

"Young Master! Are you staying for dinner?" The maid asked from outside Myungsoo's door. 

"No, thank you." Myungsoo responded as he laid on his bed, throwing and catching a baseball in the air. 

*You have call! Pick it up now! I'm going to eat you RAWR!*

Myungsoo stared at his phone along with listening to the weird ringtone. Myungsoo grabbed his phone off the table and picked up the call. 

"Hello?" Myungsoo asked with a sigh. 

"Hey, how you doing in London?" Hyungsik asked as Myungsoo heard him munching on something. 

"Are you... eating junk food right now?" Myungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Not like Hyungsik can see it Myungsoo. *facepalm*

"Uhh, no?" Hyungsik lied as he was eating french fries from McDonalds. 

"I thought you couldn't eat junk food!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he sat up in his bed quickly. 

"Ambers gone and I have no one to talk to.. I might as well start packing on the pounds for the Winter." Hyungsik chuckled. 

Myungsoo facepalmed himself. 

"I don't know how to tell you this because I'm scared you might kill yourself.. so I'm not telling you since I want to protect our friendship and your life." Myungsoo said while nervously smiling. 

"Oh okay then. Thanks bro, thank you a lot." Hyungsik thanked. 

There was a little silence as I could hear Hyungsik stuffing himself. 

"Yo, I gotta go do some paperwork. I'm hanging up bye." Hyungsik said as he hung up without even giving Myungsoo a chance to say Bye. 

"Well, fine then." Myungsoo said as he set his phone back down on the counter and prepared his clothes for a long warm shower. 

--

"Kris, want to hang out today?" I asked as I heard Kris talking to someone. 

"I'm in a meeting right now. I'll talk to you afterwards okay?" Kris responded as he hung up. 

I sighed as I stared at my phone. 

"Never do I have time to hang out with my boyfriend.. Not even 5 minutes." I said as I jumped on my bed and wrapped myself around the blankets. 

"Young miss!" Lady Eliza called outside my door while knocking. 

"If you're going to yell my name then why bother knocking?" I said loud enough for her to hear through the thick door. 

"Well, I don't know. I really don't know.." I heard Lady Eliza say confusedly. 

I got up from my bed and rushed over to the door as I opened it. 

"This is a present from a really tall guy." Lady Eliza handed me a letter and an alpaca doll. 

Suddenly, a ring came from my phone. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw a picture somebody took of Kris with an alpaca doll, but his was white. I laughed as I took a picture of myself and attached it to Kris'. 

From: Yongyong^^ (Yong means dragon in Korean)
To: Little Llama♥

Did u like your present? :)

From: Little Llama♥
To: Yongyong^^

lol yea. It's cute thx! <3<3

From: Yongyong^^
To: Little Llama♥

ur welcome.. meet me at the je'taime le cafe.

From: Little Llama♥
To: Yongyong^^

k, see u later! :)

--

I was sitting her at a random table in the corner, waiting for Kris. I heard the bell to the front door as I saw Kris rush in while looking for me. He spotted me as I waved my hand in the air. Kris smiled as he came towards me and sat down his seat across from me. 

"How are you Little Llama?" Kris asked as he grabbed my hands and held them. 

"What did I say about calling me Little Llama?" I whined as he squeezed my hands. 

"It's cute!" Kris argued as his big hands wrapped around mine. 

"Do you miss my hands that much?" I asked while laughing. 

"I missed your touch." Kris said as he looked into my eyes. 

I broke the 5 second staring contest as I looked out the window. There was snow falling down slowly on the ground as people on bikes were zooming right on by the cafe. 

"So, how have you been? Any good news? Bad news?" Kris asked as he searched for something in my eyes. 

"Uh, I'm fine.. good news.. I don't know.. bad news. I don't know." I nervously said as I avoided his eye contact.

"What do you mean?" Kris asked curiously as he grabbed my chin so I could look straight at him in the eyes. 

"I don't want to tell you." I said as I nervously smiled. 

"Tell me." Kris ordered. 

"I'm sorry Kris, but I can't. I'm afraid of what it might do to you." I answered as if what I said convinced him from asking anymore questions. 

"It won't hurt me.. I promise." Kris said as he smiled and squeezed my hands. 

Cue the music! 

"I've been chosen to be in an arranged marriage with Myungsoo." I said as I looked down. 

There was a small silence until Kris pulled me up from my seat and dragged me out of the cafe. He was taking me far away from the cafe as we entered a warm white beautiful building that had many doors. At first, I thought it was a hotel, but it was far from that. Kris pulled me up some staircases as we arrived in front of a light wooden colored door. 

Kris got out keys and unlocked the door. He opened the door as there was pictures of us together on his walls leading up to the staircase. 

"Follow me." Kris said as he took off his shoes and scarf. 

I've been following you all this time dummy. 

I rolled my eyes as I took off my boots and hung my hoodie on the coat racket. 

Kris jogged upstairs with me behind him as he opened the door for me. I glanced at some of the photos as there were some that I haven't seen before. Kris motioned for me to walk inside as I did and he closed the door from behind us. Kris sat on the bed that was next to a big window as I sat right next to him. 

We sat there for a few minutes until he actually spoke up. 

"When was this planned?" Kris asked calmly before outbursting into anger. 

"I just heard about it a yesterday." I said as I looked down. 

Kris turned his head to me as I had my head down the whole entire time I was with him. 

Kris suddenly softened since I didn't know about it until yesterday. He put his arm around me as he pulled me to his chest while my hair. 

"This is all for the mission. Just do what you have to do o-okay?" Kris choked on his words. 

I looked up to see him, but he covered my eyes so I wouldn't see him crying. 

I put my arms around his waist as we stayed there for a long time. Kris hugged me tighter. 

"I don't w-want to lose you anymore.." Kris mumbled softly as he rested his head on my head. 

"What do you mean?" I asked as he hesistated to answer. 

"I've l-lost you too many times. I can't lose you a-again. I lost you in China... I even lost you in Korea. I can't lose y-you in England." Kris said as he cried even more as he remembered what happened to him during that time. 

I patted his back as he softly cried. I left the house at 6PM and it's already 8PM. I'm pretty sure Kris didn't have a car after how much money my Dad gave him to survive in England. 

"Kris?" I asked. 

I don't know if I should ask this question since I have school tomorrow..

"Y-Yeah?" Kris replied as he released the hug while wiping away his tears. 

"Is it okay if I sleep over?" I asked as his mind started pacing. 

It's not a bad idea.. I did drag her over here. She did comfort me.. Wait, we are dating. We won't do anything so it's okay. But she has school tomorrow!

I heard all of his thoughts as I laughed. Kris snapped back to reality as he remembered that I was a telepath. 

"Oh shoot!" Kris said as he covered his mouth. 

I stared at him weirdly as I slowly got off the bed. 

"What are you doing?" Kris asked as he also got off the bed. 

"I'm going to sleep on the couch in the living room." I said as I opened the door to his room. 

I was pulled back as the door was slammed and I was pinned against the wall. 

Everything happened so fast that I had no idea what just happened. I looked up at him as he looked straight into my eyes. 

"Even if you have this so called 'Arranged Marriage' then, you're sleeping here in the room with me." Kris smirked while panting. 

"Well, o-okay then. You didn't have to pin me against the wall." I said as I ducked underneath his arms and made my way towards his bed. 

Kris put his fingers through his hair as he also went to the bed. 

I took off my socks and bundled them while putting them in my bag. Kris did the same, but he threw his socks into his laundry basket. 

I grabbed the blanket as we both laid down on the bed. We were facing eachother as I had my eyes closed already. 

"C'mon, it's only 8:30." Kris said as he moved the bangs away from covering my face. 

"What do you want to do then?" I asked as I opened my eyes. 

"I don't know. How about we talk?" Kris suggested. 

"Fine then. You start talking first then." I said. 

"Well, shouldn't you be calling your parents?" Kris mentioned as my eyes widened. 

I shot up straight from the bed and sat up. 

"Where's your phone!?" I shouted as I panicked. 

"Here!" Kris handed me his phone as I quickly called the Cho's that I was safe.

"Who is this?" I heard Mrs. Cho's frantic voice. 

"Its' Amber." I said as I heard her calm down. 

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Mr. Cho yell along with my Dad. 

I moved the phone away from my ear as Kris quickly took it out of my hands. Kris stood up on the bed as I tried reaching it. 

"Amber's with me, Kris." Kris said as I slapped his chest, trying to get my phone wasn't an easy task when a person that's like a head taller than you. 

"Kris?" I heard Mr. Han say. 

Kris put the phone on speaker. 

"Yes, Kris or Wu Yi Fan." Kris said as he was smiling. 

"KRIS DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER!" I heard my Dad yell. 

"I promise I won't Mr. Kang." Kris reassured as he smirked and looked down at me. 

I gasped as I slapped his arm while laughing. 

"Well, we're going to go to sleep bye!" 

"Kris, I know where you li-" 

"Oops, I already hung up." Kris said as he sat down and put his phone the side counter. 

"You are horrible." I said as I pouted and pulled the covers over my head. 

Kris got underneath the covers and put his forehead on my forehead. 

"I might be horrible, but you still love me." Kris smiled. 

"As if." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes and turned the opposite way of him. 

"As if." Kris mimicked me as he put his arms around my waist. 


A/N: Hehe? D: I can never write things here. LOL!

I made a video too! :D I hope you like it.. It's my first time doing this so.. yeah.