You can't have doubts.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

I cautiously walked opened my door as I looked left, right, and left again just to be safe. I slowly approached the stairs as I prepared for the worst.

As soon as I took the first step, the first creak was heard. I spotted the Cho's with another set of parents on the other couch and my Dad on a single couch. 

My Dad was reading a newspaper as I peeked from the railings. 

"I know you're there. Come out now before I'll get you down here the hard way." My Dad said as he was still reading his newspaper. 

"Yes, sir." I mumbled as I went down the steps and into the living room. 

"We have to wait for there son since forgot he had to stay home." Mrs. Cho said to me as I flashed her a you-are-dead look. 

Mrs. Cho flinched as she sat back in her seat and didn't make eye contact with me. 

Yeah, don't mess with my alpaca doll. I may be hardcore spy, but never take away my stuffed animals. 

There came 2 knocks on the door as my Dad pushed me off my seat to stand up. Myungsoo bowed 'thank you' to the Maid who opened the door. The maid could have fainted right there as she gave me a nasty look. 

Jealous much? Haha.

"What's up Amber?" Myungsoo asked me as we did an old fashion handshake. 

"Nothing much, just you know Arranged Marriage that's all." I responded as my parents and his parents gasped. 

"See?" I said as I pointed at our relationship. 

"See what?" My Dad said. 

You... don't be playing with me right now Mister.

"See? That we're just friends. We obviously don't want to ruin our friendship. We're not marrying eachother and it's settled!" I explained as there was something in Myungsoo's eyes that I couldn't catch. 

"As much as I want to be by Amber's side forever.. I want to stay by her side like a brother. I can't take away her opportunity to meet someone that will take care of her better than me." Myungsoo said while awkwardly scratching the back of his neck when he knew that he could treat you better than anyone else. 

--

"Should I go to Ambers? No, the Cho's are going to be there.. Wait, why would they set up Myungsoo with Amber? Amber isn't even that ladylike.. well, she's a tomboy. I'd expect them to choose someone for elegant like a foreigner. Amber is rich.. Myungsoo is rich.. This just doesn't add up." Kris said to himself as he paced around in his room. 

--

"You guys look like a couple. A cute one." Mrs. Han said with a hearty smile. 

I gagged mentally and tried to look my most innocent. 

"How did I get picked when I'm from a different family?" I asked as I looked at all of there faces. 

Bingo. I got you all trapped. 

"W-Well, you see.. Your Dad picked Myungsoo out." Mr. Han nervously said. 

I stared at my Dad who was just sitting there and nonchalantly leaning in his seat like nothing was happening. When actually World War 3 was about to start because of this stupid marriage. 

"What?" My Dad asked as he stared at me lazily. 

"What? Is that what you asked? Didn't you say the Cho's picked Myungsoo? Huh?! Tell me!" I yelled as I ran up to him and grabbed him by the collar. 

Everyone gasped as they were intimidated right now. My bangs fell on my face as it covered my fierce eyes. 

"I-I'm doing what's best for you." My Dad said through gritted teeth. 

"What's best for me? Why can't I be with Kris?" I asked as I shook his collar. 

My Dad pushed me off of him with a lot of force as I hit the coffee table. My back of the legs hit the edges of the table hard as I fell to the ground.  

Everyone gasped at the scene in front of them right now. 

--

"I'm finally in front of the house." Kris said as the gates wouldn't budge. 

Kris climped the wall, making sure nobody would see him. 

Kris got off the wall safely and walked towards my front door. Kris knocked as Lady Eliza opened the door for him. 

"I'm Amber's friend." Kris said as he peeked inside the house to see Amber on the floor in pain kneeling down in front of her Father who was sitting down with his legs crossed. 

"What the hell?" Kris whispered while pushing Lady Eliza out of the way as he quickly threw off his shoes.

"D-Dad.." Amber said as she was clutching her legs. 

"What in the world is going on?!" Kris shouted as he ran over to me and hugged me. 

"Oh, look it's Kris." My Dad said joyfully as he clapped.

"When the hell did you become a madman?" Myungsoo shouted as he pushed my Dad which sent my Dad's couch going across the room. 

"Kids, you guys shouldn't using your p-powers." My Dad nervously said. 

"Why? Because the 3 of us combined could create damage? Are you scared?" Kris asked as he helped me stand up, but I ended up falling again. 

"I don't understand this at all." Myungsoo said as he helped Kris take Amber to her room. 

The Han's and Cho's just sat there with there mouths wide open and my Dad got out of his seat and stomped angrily. 

"Don't you dare disobey my orders Amber Liu." My Dad said under his breath. 

--

"Are you okay?" Kris asked as he set me down the bed. 

I looked at Myungsoo who was pacing back and forth in the room. 

"The real question is, Myungsoo are YOU okay? You kind of went full throttle out in the living room." I pointed out as Kris agreed.

"You know what? It's nothing actually. Amber how did so many people fall for you huh? Do you know how it feels to be dumped by you." Myungsoo asked as he put his hands on his hips and looked straight at me with hurt in his eyes. 

His eyes showed pain, sadness, and guilt. His eyes literally shouted out 'I love you, but I can't.' 

"M-Myungsoo.. stop." I said as I looked down. 

Myungsoo also looked down. 

Kris ran his fingers through his hair frustratedly. 

"What are we going to do?" Myungsoo said as he put his hands on his hips again and looked at Kris' and I's face. 

"I've been slowly processing this...and it just came to me, but why would they pick Amber out of all the girls in South Korea that can speak English? Why would they pick a tomboy instead of somewhat elegant and snobby like they do in movies?" Kris asked as he looked at Myungsoo and I's expressions. 

"Kris has a point." Myungsoo pointed out. 

"Then who's actually behind all of this?" I asked as I heard a knock at my door. 

I slowly opened the door as Victoria was standing there. 

"Annyeong!" Victoria greeted as I let her inside the room. 

"What brings you here?" I asked as Victoria took a seat at your computer desk. 

"I just thought you need a girl friend over to talk with instead of these bozos." Victoria said as she started spinning on my laptop chair. 

"Haha, thanks." I said as I gave her a small hug. 

"No thank you. I'm clearly not a bozo!" Kris exclaimed. 

"Me neither!" Myungsoo said as him and Kris high fived. 

"Anyways, what's the big deal?" Victoria asked. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Everyone down there is so tense like right when you walk in, it screams 'Problem'." Victoria said as she laughed. 

"Really?" Myungsoo asked in disbelief. 

"Even from the staircase it's pretty strong. Anyways, answer my question. What's the big deal around here?" Victoria asked again. 

"I'm in an arranged marriage with Myungsoo." I huffed as I fell straight on my bed exhausted. 

Victoria's facial expression fell as hurt was seen in her eyes, but no one caught it except for me. 

"S-So, you're saying that you're getting married to Myungsoo?" Victoria asked while trembling. 

"I'm trying to break it off though." I said as I noticed her sudden behavior. 

"I'll help you. You have to be with Kris. You guys have been seperated many times. Fate has been in your hands for many things." Victoria said wisely as she looked at Kris and I. 

"You guys have to be strong in this no matter what. Never have doubts about eachother or the plan will fail." Victoria said with all her heart. 

"Woah, Victoria.. that was deep." Myungsoo said as he smiled. 

"T-Thank you.." Victoria blushed a lightish pink that couldn't really be seen. 

 


A/N: *yawn* 
hehe. I have school so it's not that long. 
If I get on at school without getting caught then I'll update here and there okay? :D ♥♥

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! :DDD ♥♥♥♥