Chapter 11

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

I'm so irritated right now with homework that I decided 'Why not a douple update?!' Well, let me complain for a little then I'll let you read mkay? MKAY! :D
Well, my partners got NOTHING done while I was sick/gone. We were supposed to be creating a game board with 30 questions.. how hard is that? It was due today and well, we didn't finish because omg.. WAE TEACHER?! WAE YOU PAIR ME UP WITH THEM?! Honestly, I could have gotten everything done by myself if I didn't have them. I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but I've done it before! Anyways.. I don't understand why they would leave me with question cards with no answers. HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO THESE IF I WAS GONE!? LIKE SERIOUSLY I WANT TO JUST SMACK SOMEONE. ARGH. I AM GETTING AN F TOMORROW. IN FREAKING HISTORY CLASS. THE WORLD IS CLEARLY ENDING. IN MY HEAD I'M GOING TO BE ALONE IN A CORNER GOING CRAZY. HOLY.. Well, anyways let's stop my ranting and get back to the fanfic.

Enjoy~ ♥


"Good morning Mister Wu. Happy Christmas Eve to you." The doctor said as he walked into my room. 

"Good morning Doctor. Also Happy Christmas Eve to you too." Kris replied with a small uneasy smile. 

There was a little silence as the doctor was checking the wires that were attatched to me while writing down things on his clipboard. 

"When do you think she'll be up?" Kris has asked over millions of times during the 2 month period of me being unconscious. 

"Kris, like I say all the time. I don't know.. if she's still like this for a another 2 months then we'll probably have to put her to rest." The doctor said as he used animal terms. 

"Rest? Wait, no. You can't- Not Amber please!" Kris begged as he got on his knees in front of the doctor. 

"Please Kris. You're just adding hope to what you think. This is what I'm saying now. If a christmas miracle happens then Amber will wake up. Who knows? She might wake up as a new person." The doctor explained. 

Kris got up from his knees as he hugged the doctor. 

"Please save her. I can't lose her anymore." Kris sobbed. 

"It's fine son. She just needs some more rest as for you too." The doctor said as he pulled away from the hug. 

"Thank you doctor." Kris said as he bowed. 

The doctor bowed back as he went out of the room. 

Kris wiped away the tears as he approached your bed. Kris grabbed your cold hand as he kneeled down beside your bed while holding your hand against his cheek. 

"Please wake up. I'm begging you. I'm here for you. Who are you waiting for?" Kris asked softly as he managed to choke out a few words. 

In Amber's Head. 

"Where the heck am I?" I asked myself as I walked around a bright white room. 

I felt a prescence go behind me as I quickly turned around to come face to face with Hyungsik. 

Hyungsik looked like an angel, or he was an angel. The people who came behind him were his real parents that had to leave him in the orphanage. There were many angels behind him that I recognized. 

"W-what's going on here? Hyunsik, you're s-supposed to be on Earth." I said as I looked around at everyone's pleasant faces. 

"I gave up my powers for you." Hyungsik said as he smiled. 

I walked up to him and lightly slapped his chest as a tear came down my cheek. 

"Pabo." I hit him a couple of times until he pulled me into a hug. 

"I wanted you to survive. Kris has been waiting for you. For months actually." Hyungsik said as he hugged me tightly. 

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes as he was laughing slightly with tears in his eyes. 

"You'll always be my dinosaur." Hyungsik said while chuckling. 

"And you'll be my number one dinosaur too." I said as we laughed together in tears. 

Hyungsik released the hug as he pushed me away towards a bright yellow door at the end of a hall. 

"Go through that door and you'll wake up. I'll always be on your side. Well, technically in your mind. This will be the last time of seeing me." Hyungsik said as his face saddened. 

"Hyungsik, d-do you still love me?" I asked him as his expression turned sadder. 

"I'm trying to forget you. I have too." Hyungsik explained with a fake smile. 

"Well, I hope you find someone beautiful in heaven." I said as I quickly pecked his lips and ran through the yellow door. 

Hyungsik watched me run down the yellow door's hallway as he touched his lips and smiled. 

"Thank you Amber. For giving me a great childhood and for being my best friend and first crush... Even my first kiss." Hyungsik said as he smiled and went back to the golden gates of Heaven with everyone else. 

End of inside Amber's head. 

My eyes fluttered open as I saw Kris sleeping on my hand with tears staining his cheeks. His eyes were red and puffy as I tried moving my hand, but it was numb due to the weight of Kris' head. I moved it a little as Kris' head jolted up in surprise. 

My eyes were widened as his were too. Kris couldn't comprehend what was happening right now. It was like a miracle to him. 

Like the doctor had said. 

A Christmas Eve Miracle. 

Kris immediately hugged me as a pang of shock went through my head. I groaned in pain as Kris quickly retreated back to his original spot. 

"Sorry, I'm just so happy to see you again!" Kris exclaimed as he was wearing a turtle neck orange sweater. 

"How l-long was I out?" I asked as I finally used my voice. 

"2 months.. almost about 3." Kris said to me with a wide smile.

"Almost t-three?!" I shouted in disbelief. 

"Unforunately, yes." Kris said as he shook his head. 

"What's today?" I asked while looking out the window as it was snowing. 

"Christmas Eve morning. December 24th, 2012." Kris showed me the date on his phone while saying it. 

"Oh my gosh.." I said as I closed my eyes and thought about the last time I was shot. 

I swore it was kind of hot.. It was September.. Whoa I was out for almost 3 months. 

"Stay here! I'm going to get a doctor!" Kris excitedly said as he ran out of the room all jumpy. 

Of course I'm staying here.. where else would I go?

I puffed my cheeks as I waited for Kris to come with a doctor. 

2 minutes passed. 

Kris came in with the doctor with an even more excited look on his face. 

"Hello, Miss Liu." The doctor bowed as I attempted to do a small bow. 

"Am I fine?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Since you've woken up according to plan then, yes you are fine. Physically you are, but you haven't used your body in a while so you need to use it more from now on and mentally.. there's a few things off with your brain. We'll check up on you every once in a while so don't worry." The doctor explained as Kris gave me the thumbs up. 

"And also~ since it's Christmas Eve! I can take you out!" Kris shouted as he jumped around in victory. 

"Isn't that a little dangerous? I just woke up not too long ago." I said worriedly. 

"Oh, not now silly! It's only 6:40 in the morning. Nothings open during this time you goofball!" The doctor said as he fooled around with me. 

"Oh..ok then." I said as I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. 

"Well, I'm going to attend a Christmas Eve Staff Party. I'll see you guys tonight." The doctor said as walked out the door. 

"Soo, is it okay if I go back to sleep?" I asked as I still felt woozy. 

"Yes you can. I also need to catch up on some sleep so I'll be over here if you need anything." Kris said as he laid down on the couch while smiling. 

"Oh okay. Thank you Kris." I said as I my side and tried to go to sleep. 

"By the way.. Merry Christmas Little Llama." Kris said before falling asleep. 

"Merry Christmas Eve Dragon." I also said before also falling into a deep slumber. 


A/N: Half of my ranting took up this chapter LOL! I'm still frustrated though.