Chapter 12

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

Herro~ I haven't updated in like 4 days.. :( I'm sorry guys! I've been out of my mind lately with studying for tests I need to take because I was sick and well, it's not coming along so greatly. :P If you haven't gotten my links for my Tumblr and Facebook which I talk about my daily life or about the fic then you could check that out. Links will at the authornote in the end. :D And I'm really sorry guys. Really. ;u;


Kris was pushing me in a wheelchair as he bundled me up in warm clothes. We were also wearing a couple scarf along with matching varsity jackets and a couple sweater underneath. 

We headed down Hongdae where there were Christmas lights and light snow falling over everyone. The food was seducing me as Kris and I passed by so many street vendors who were cooking many street food. 

"Are you hungry?" Kris asked me as he bent forward while putting his head in front of my face upside down. 

"Haha, kind of." I said as my stomach growled. 

"Umm, kind of? Let's eat then." Kris wheeled me over to a tent as he moved the stool so I can get my wheelchair underneath the table. 

--

After Kris and I had finished eating, we decided to buy gifts and visit my family since his family was in China. 

"Hello?" Kris said as he opened the door for me so I could wheel myself in. 

The house was quiet as we stepped in. Kris searched for the lights in the dark house. He switched on the lights to show a tidy house. 

"Where do you think everyone is?" Kris asked as I was just right behind him. 

Suddenly, loud music came from outside. 

Kris and I looked at eachother confused as we rushed over to the blue silky curtains that were covering every inch of the window. 

Kris opened the curtains as it was like Christmas Wonderland. Kris immediately opened the doors as we stepped out in pure awe. 

There was construction noises everywhere as they were preparing to shovel the snow and adding another building or something. There was a stage that had glowing stars hanging off of it. Before Kris could get his hands on my wheelchair, I had already rolled over to the wonderful stage. Kris followed right behind also amazed. 

I spotted my Grandma talking with someone as they were all wearing yellow/orange helmets that would protect there heads. 

My Grandma spotted me and smiled as she ran up to me while tackling me into the biggest hug ever. 

"You're back!" My grandma shouted as she kissed my cheek. 

"Hi, grandma." I said from underneath her hug. 

"How have you been?" She asked as she released the hug. 

"Fine. I just woke up this morning." I said as her expression fell. 

"Where's Kris?" My grandma asked as she looked around and spotted him walking towards us like a model. 

"Hi, Mrs. Kang." Kris greeted with a bow. 

"Nice to you again Kris!" My Grandma yelled as she hugged him also. 

"Come, we're having lunch at your Aunt's house." My Grandma said as she took over my wheelchair. 

--

"So, you just woke up this morning?" My Aunt asked me as I was drinking my water. 

I set my cup down and stared at her. 

"Well, yes. It kind of surprised me also. I've been sleeping for almost 3 months." I said as everybodies eyes widened. 

"Was your Dad there?" My Uncle asked as everyone stopped eating and looked up at me. 

All pairs of eyes were on me, waiting for my answer. 

The truth is, they haven't seen your Dad in 3 months also. After you had been hit.. he left London and went off to somewhere without telling anyone. 

"I haven't seen him since... November." I mumbled while putting meat into my mouth. 

There was an awkward silence as everyone just ate in complete silence. 

--

"It was nice seeing you honey." Uncle Daniel said as he kissed my forehead. 

"See you later dongsaeng!" Key said as he hugged me and patted my back. 

"Bye everyone! Good luck with the Christmas Parade!" I waved away as Kris and I left to go back to the hospital. 

--

"So, how was your Christmas Eve?" Kris asked as we stopped to watch a rainbow fountain of lights. 

"It was fun. I enjoyed it." I said as I looked up at Kris who was only paying attention to the fountain. 

I could tell he was smiling in the inside by the look of his eyes. His eyes showed that he was jumping around in joy.

I laughed as he looked down at me while smiling. 

"What?" Kris asked. 

"Nothing.." I laughed as I leaned in my wheelchair while rubbing my two hands together. 

Kris grabbed one of my hands and intertwined it with his. He put it in his pocket as he looked back to the beautiful fountain. I watched him as he had a sparkle in his eyes. 

Is he crying?

I turned slowly towards the fountain as I tilted my head in confusion. At the corner of my eye I saw a shiny object, not in Kris' direction, but in my other direction. 

That's when I heard screaming. 


A/N: OHHH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER?! ;A; I sorrry guys. Also short update! Haah. 

Here's my Tumblr: http://aznickykh.tumblr.com/
Here's my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/3091209N

And here's my early christmas present to you. Haha jk. But here's a present! :D ♥♥