Chapter 29.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"YAH! SUNGGYU!?" I yelled as Sunggyu back hugged me and put his head on my shoulder while rocking back and forth. (A/N: I was actually rocking back and forth when I typed that out lol)

"Yah, don't yell my name like that. I missed you." Sunggyu chuckled. 

I turned around to face him and laughed with a nervous expression on my face. 

I saw Hyungsik using his invisibility cape to try and stab Sunggyu, but before I could react; Sunggyu had already punched Hyungsik in the jaw while knocking off the invisibility cape. 

Hyungsik was now on the floor with a bleeding lip and a bruise on his cheek. Hyungsik sat up slowly and wiped away the blood while smirking. 

"You still have keen senses Gyu-ah." Hyungsik stated as he stood up and cracked his back. 

[Hyungsik's nickname for Sunggyu is Gyu-ah.]

"Woah, what happened here?!" My Dad and Kris finally caught up to me. 

My Dad helped Hyungsik up as Kris walked over to Sunggyu and I. 

"Hi Sunggyu." Kris greeted politely. 

"Annyeong." Sunggyu waved charismatically. 

"OMO! He's so cute!"

"I can't believe he's back!"

"I can't wait to see the Oppa's play basketball together!" 

I rolled my eyes as Sunggyu looked up to the squealing girls while giving them winks which made them squeal even more. 

"Seems like your the attraction here." I said as I walked past him. 

"Of course. Wasn't I last time too?" Sunggyu asked with a smile.

"Oh keep the smile to yourself." I scoffed as I sat down beside a tree. 

Kris was tailing behind as he just followed wherever we went like a lost puppy.. a very tall lost puppy. 

"So, I heard about the engagement with Hyungsik." Sunggyu brought up. 

I was getting a headache about this engagement. 

"Don't tell me you're on his side too?" I asked while whining. 

"Of course not. I'm not on anyones side. You should be independent. You have A LOT of years ahead of you." Sunggyu explained as Kris had a nervous expression on his face. 

"Are you trying to talk me out of dating anyone?" I asked while stiffling a laugh. 

"Does it sound like that?" Sunggyu said with a smile while rubbing the nape of his neck. 

"Sounds like it to me." I replied. 

"So.." Sunggyu said as a minute passed through silence. 

"Did you heard the siren?" I asked breaking the ice. 

"Yeah! That's why I came back to Seoul!" Sunggyu pointed out. 

"Where were you?" I asked curiously. 

"The US." Sunggyu responded with a smile. 

"What did you do there?" I asked. 

"Woah, are we playing 20 questions here?" Sunggyu asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Haa, sorry. What was your mission?" I rephrased while giggling. 

"Nothing really. It was more like a vacation." Sunggyu stated as his bottom jotted out while nodding. 

"My missions a mess." I said with a sigh. 

"Show them you want to be independent. Then have a secret love with Kris." Sunggyu said which sounded extremely convincing. 

"How do we know they're not dropping in on our plan?" I asked. 

"I don't know. Worth a shot right?" Sunggyu half smiled as he threw his arms in the air. 

"Wait, so you're telling me to have a secret love with Amber?" Kris asked confusedly. 

I thought you were smart. 

"Yes. Gotta problem lover boy?" Sunggyu asked with a smirk. 

I punched his arm. Sunggyu smiled and gave me a -what- expression. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm going to be independent and have a secret love with Kris. Sounds good to me." I reasoned on as Sunggyu gave me a thumbs up and Kris gave me a nervous expression. 

"Don't doubt the plan Krissy." Sunggyu teased as Kris tried to surpress his anger by not punching Sunggyu in the face


A/N: Quite an amusing chapter don't you think? 

Sunggyu is here while you all thought it was HYUNGSIK! Haha.. ohh. The look on your faces right now.. 

Annyeong! Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! ♥♥♥ I'm still a little busy so I updating from my Aunt's old old laptop haha. REALLY SLOW.