Chapter 21.

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

Hyungsik let me return back to the auditorium to eat after I had told him that I missed sitting with my friends. Hyungsik still has a warm spot in him after all. 

"Amber Unnie!" Some of my hoobaes shouted as I opened the door. 

[Unnie means older sister called by young girls]

"Oh, annyeong." I waved as I walked over to them. 

I looked around and didn't spot Kris or Myungsoo. I searched the other tables with my eyes as the only adult I saw was Zico. 

"Unnie, Kris Oppa is sick." My hoobae said as she tugged on my sleeve.

I ran out of the auditorium and ran straight to Kris' room. When I got to the door, I twisted the knob and it was locked. While panicking, Myungsoo appeared at the end of the hallway with a towel and a bowl full of water. Myungsoo ran towards me surprised. 

"Aren't you staying with Hyungsik?" Myungsoo asked me with a bit of attitude. 

"Yah! Don't talk to me like that. I can still check if my boyfriend is healthy or not." I replied as I punched his arm. 

We just stood there staring eachother down. Well, I had to look up since he was a little taller than me. Myungsoo broke off the eye contact and took a key out of his pocket and placed it inside the lock. The door opened as I heard Kris coughing like crazy. I ran inside while accidentally pushing Myungsoo a little and ran towards the sick Kris. 

I put my hand on his forehead as he thought it was Myungsoo. 

"M-Myungsoo, your hand is really soft. Did you put on more lotion this time?" Kris said with his eyes closed. 

I laughed as Kris recognized that laugh. Kris opened his eyes widely as he smiled brightly. 

"Annyeong." I said cutely with a small wave. 

"You're back!" Kris shouted as he immediately shot up from his bed. 

Kris touched his head from getting up so fast. Kris laid back down slowly as he regained himself and opened his eyes back again while looking at me. 

"Myungsoo, you can go now and eat lunch." Kris ordered as he was still looking at me. 

Myungsoo handed me the towel and bowl of water as he walked out with his hat.

I kneeled down beside Kris' bed as I kissed his cheek. 

"Do you know how much I missed you? I was beaten up for several days until I got sick." Kris whispered. 

I ran my fingers through his hair as I took a more focused look at his face. There were still bruises, but they were recovering. There was a scar on his forehead also as I kissed his cheek again. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. 

"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything.." Kris replied confused. 

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you. I'm stuck in this nightmare of a fairy tale." I said as I laid my head on Kris' chest. 

Kris patted my head as we just stayed there for awhile. 

"You know there's a saying.. 

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.

                                                                                                                                                     - G.K Chesterton

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked with a laugh.

"I don't really know.. it just seemed relevant to what you said." Kris said with an awkward smile. 

"Haha, and this is why I love you. You dork." I cooed as I patted his head. 

Kris smiled as he watched me get up from his chest. Kris watched my every move as I put water on the towel and squeezed the water out while bringing it towards Kris' forehead. 

"Thanks." Kris said. 

"No problem. I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to do this." I replied with a smile. 

Kris smiled as he closed his eyes. 

"Are you staying here with me?" Kris asked with a plead in his voice. 

"I'll stay as long as you want." I replied as I pecked his lips. 

"I love you." Kris whispered. 

"I love you too." I responded as I patted his head. 


A/N: AWGHHHHHHHHH. FLUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ I can only squeeze in short updates lol. 

ANYWHO!

MERRY KRISMAS!..to those who are having it.. xD

Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment ♥♥2