Chapter 7

Mission Two: Arranged Marriage

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STAIRS?!" Mr. Cho whined as everyone was perfectly fine with all the stairs. 

"You're just getting old Mr. Cho." Myungsoo said as we all laughed except for Mr. Cho. 

"Oh shut your yap." Mr. Cho snapped. 

We arrived in front of the light wooden door that led to Kris' house. Kris got out his keys as he opened the door for all of us to go in. 

"Woah. This is crazy." Victoria said as she saw all the pictures of Kris and I lining on the walls. 

"And a little creepy.." Myungsoo added in. 

"Mr. Cho there's a room upstairs at the end of the hall. You can sleep there." Kris said as he smiled. 

"Oh, thank you Kris." Mr. Cho thanked as he headed up the stairs. 

--

"So, what are we going to do?" Victoria asked as she was still looking around the house. 

Kris noticed that she was so amazed by all the photos. 

"Yah, is Amber and I that amazing?" Kris asked as Victoria turned to Kris. 

"You guys have a lot of photos with eachother.." Victoria said as she wished she could do this with Myungsoo. 

"Isn't this a little creepy?" Myungsoo asked as he pointed at everything in the room. 

"Amber seemed fine with it." Kris said. 

"Well, I am.. it's pictures of him and I. I don't see why I would be uncomfortable." I responded. 

"Okay, whatever. What are we going to do about the marriage?" Victoria asked as she rested her head on her arms. 

"There's probably nothing we could do instead of going through with the marriage." Myungsoo said as he sighed. 

"We can't though." I said as I stood up. 

They all looked up at me. 

"What do you think we should do then? They have your Dad and the Han's.. also Mrs. Cho." Kris pointed out as I thought of a plan. 

"I have the perfect plan." I said as I crossed my arms while smiling at Myungsoo. 

Everyone stared at Myungsoo goofishly as he sat there confused. 

"What?" Myungsoo asked. 


A/N: Short update before school starts! :D