Together

Beautiful Day (HIATUS)

 

"I LOVE YOU JESSI!" Tiffany screamed. The redhead pounced on her newly affirmed girlfriend and hugged the life force out of her. 
 
Jessica smiled as she hugged back and felt herself losing oxygen. To bring air back into her lungs, she pushed Tiffany back as much as she could and kissed her. Granted, kissing to get oxygen did seem to defeat the purpose, but Jessica thought of it as killing two birds with one stone. 
 
Tiffany smiled as she kissed her blonde. Their lips flowed in sync with one another and soon they had to separate, Jessica was tapping out from under her. The redhead had managed to lay the blonde down on the bench with her on top. Tiffany sat up on the bench properly, realizing that it probably wasn't the best place for her to be doing that to her blonde. 
 
Jessica's smile stayed embossed on her face as Tiffany sat beside her and laid her head to rest on her shoulder. She laced their fingers together and kissed Tiffany's forehead. The blonde felt complete. "I love you, Tiff," she whispered 
 
Tiffany giggled, "I love you too, Jessi." Jessica was finally hers. She was finally Jessica's. 
 
 
After sitting and whispering sweets into each others ears in the lamp post lit park for an hour, Jessica deemed it time to send Tiffany home. Even goddesses needed their beauty sleep she said. 
 
 
At her front door, Tiffany didn't want Jessica to leave her then, so she bucked up. "Jessi... Um... I know this pretty sudden... but do you want to stay over?" she said staccato. 
 
Jessica smirked, but smiled sweetly at a shy Tiffany. She pushed herself lightly onto the redhead and her words brushed teasingly on the shy girl's lips, "I would love to my love." Tiffany nodded and bit her lip. The lip biting always did things to the blonde. Jessica couldn't take it and kissed Tiffany slowly, soon turning into a heated kiss of fervor. The blonde took the keys from the redhead, unlocked the door and tumbled them into the apartment. 
 
The two lovers crashed into furniture along the way to Tiffany's bedroom. Jessica's hands were feeling all over Tiffany as she ended up fumbling them onto the couch. Tiffany's plump lips never left Jessica's thin ones. Jessica laid herself on the redhead at Tiffany's pulling. 
 
 
Their lips never left each other, until the lights came on. "UNNIES!" a completely shell shocked Seohyun yelled. She heard the noise in the middle of the night, and her sleepy innocent  mind told her to check it out. The poor Number Two was not expecting this. 
 
Faces flushed beet red and panting heavily, Jessica and Tiffany scrambled to get up. Both were embarrassed, but Jessica spoke, "Juhyun-ah.... Unnie is really sorry you had to see that. I got kinda carried away..." She smiled sheepishly at the unmoving girl, "You could just label this as a traumatic event and repress this memory."
 
Tiffany couldn't do anything but look at the floor. Getting caught in a hot make out session by her precious innocent dongsaeng was anything but okay. 
 
Seohyun blinked a few times and blushed as her brain played catch up. "I... Uh... Don't want to know. I came out here because I heard noise and thought someone was breaking in. I'm going back to bed. Goodnight unnies!" The girl ran back into her room like the roadrunner. 
 
 
Jessica awkwardly laughed and realized that Tiffany didn't laugh with her. She looked to the redhead standing beside her and poked the woman's cheek. Tiffany looked up and smiled bashfully. She took the blonde's hand and led them into her room. 
 
"Shower's through that door," Tiffany pointed to the door on the opposite side of the room from the main door. "I'll get you a towel and an extra pair of clothes."
 
Tiffany ran around her room and gathered all of the necessary items and pushed them into Jessica's hands and then into the bath room. 
 
Jessica thought Tiffany was being too cute, "Don't you want to join me?" she called from behind the closed door. 
 
"Shut up!" came the response from the other side. 
 
Jessica just chuckled and took her shower. 
 
 
Emerging fresh and clean from the bathroom, a smirking blonde appeared. She ran and jumped onto the bed where her girlfriend was sitting, waiting for her to finish. Jessica peppered her girlfriend's face with kisses and the girl now under her giggled. 
 
"Okay. No more, Jessi. I have to shower too," the redhead gently pushed her girlfriend off of her. 
 
Jessica pouted, "If you just took a shower with me, I could be kissing you all I want."
 
Tiffany walked into the bathroom and before she closed the door, "Don't be such a ert, Jessi. We have plenty of time to be doing that stuff."
 
Jessica made herself comfortable on Tiffany's bed and grumbled to herself about how they had time to do that stuff now. 
 
 
Tiffany came out of the bathroom and jumped into bed with her blonde. Jessica had already positioned herself on the right side of the bed, but rolled over to the left for Tiffany. "Readying it for you," she said sweetly. 
 
The redhead snuggled closer to her love, face in the crook of Jessica's neck and wrapping her arm over her. Jessica put one arm under hers and Tiffany's heads and also wrapped an arm over. 
 
"Goodnight, Jessi," she whispered on the blonde's neck. 
 
"Goodnight, Tiff." Jessica began rubbing circles on Tiffany's back. 
 
"I love you, Jessica Jung," Tiffany said possessively.
 
"I love you, Tiffany Hwang. Go to sleep now my goddess."
 
 
 
Tiffany woke up with strands of blonde hair over her face and the light from her window seeping in. She was being hugged from behind by a blonde snoring lightly. She couldn't help but giggle. Tiffany turned around in the embrace to face the snoring one. She brought an hand up and caressed Jessica's face with feathery fingers. The redhead giggled more when her girlfriend's face scrunched up at the touch. 7 years and here they are, both Jessica and Tiffany where they need and want to be, with each other. Tiffany swore to herself that she would never again hurt this beautiful blonde woman in her arms. She honestly felt like she would die I she ever lost Jessica again. 
 
Tiffany slipped out of bed and went through her morning routine. She went out to make breakfast and saw Seohyun already in the kitchen, hot cup of tea in hand. The girl nervously sipped her coffee and greeted her unnie, "G-good morning unnie!"
 
Tiffany smiled kindly, "Morning Seo. Look, before we both start feeling any more awkward, I just want to say I'm sorry for what you saw last night. Though we weren't really doing anything, I'm sorry for you seeing Jessi and I like that. I got too caught up in the moment and forgot that you were home."
 
"I accept your apology unnie. I would just like it if you and Jessica unnie didn't do such things out in the living room. I understand that you are both adults and do those things, as an adult now myself."
 
"Thank you for understanding Seobaby. I promise that Jessi and I will refrain from doing those things in any other place but the bedroom." Tiffany walked into the kitchen and begun making breakfast with Seohyun's help. As they were almost finished, the redhead left her dongsaeng in charge and went to wake up the sleeping princess. 
 
 
"Jessi," she called softly and sweetly as she nudged the woman's shoulder. 
 
Jessica groaned and turned over. 
 
"Jessi wake up," she shook the blonde this time. 
 
"No."
 
"Jessica Jung, wake up right now!" she said harshly. The blonde had the nerve to keep her back turned to her. 
 
"No!"
 
Tiffany flipped Jessica on her back and flicked her forehead. "You get up right now or no more kisses for you!"
 
Jessica's eyes shot open and she sprang up and into the bathroom yelling, "No! Look! I'm up!"
 
 
Ten minutes later Jessica came out and greeted Seohyun nervously, "Uh... Morning Juhyun."
 
"Good morning unnie. I've already talked with Tiffany unnie. No need to be nervous anymore," she smiled to the blonde to prove it. 
 
"Ah, good then." She took a seat next to Tiffany who was eye smiling at her. Jessica pecked the redhead's cheek. "Morning, my goddess."
 
"Morning, Jessi. Sleep well?"
 
"Extraordinarily well. You?"
 
"Very well! Why so?"
 
"Because you were in my arms. I thought I had been dreaming it until you woke me up."
 
Tiffany blushed, "You're such a cheesy person!"
 
"Only for you!" she smiled cheekily. 
 
 
After breakfast, Jessica had to go back to Krystal's to get ready for an afternoon photo shoot with the 'twins'. She told Tiffany she would be back to pick her up after she was ready. 
 
 
******
 
 
A pillow struck Jessica's face as soon as she stepped into the apartment. She looked to the culprit and threw it back. "What was that for, punk?"
 
"Because you can't keep it in your pants!"
 
Jessica smirked as she plopped herself on the couch next to her sister. "Juhyun told you?"
 
"You two traumatized her! She called me last night telling me all about it as if she were recanting a horror movie."
 
"She got over it pretty well though."
 
"Go get changed you byuntae unnie."
 
Jessica got off the couch to do just that, but before a pillow could attack her, "You're just jealous you can't do anything with Juhyun!"
 
 
******
 
 
"So boss," Sooyoung began as she was finishing up Yoona's make up. Jessica was sitting with them to pass the time. "I heard you and Tiffany got pretty heavy last night."
 
Tiffany blushed from her spot next to Jessica and ducked her head down. 
 
Jessica glared at the tall young woman. "Where did you hear that from?"
 
"The bunny boss," Hyoyeon interjected, fixing Yuri's dress. 
 
Yuri and Yoona looked to each other and burst into a fit of laughter at Jessica's blushing face. 
 
"Shut up all of you!" the embarrassed blonde scolded to no avail. 
 
After calming down, the ever valiant Yuri asked a brave question, "So you guys are together now?"
 
Jessica's face softened as she looked at Tiffany's eye smile. "Yeah, we are."
 
"Congrats boss."
 
"Nice Sica."
 
"I'm happy for the two of you unnies."
 
"We should celebrate with food."
 
The four congratulated the new couple. 
 
Tiffany and Jessica shyly said their thanks. Soon it was time for the shoot to begin and the two models and photographer got to work. 
 
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon rested a bit, watching the shoot and chatting happily with Tiffany. Jessica listened to Tiffany's voice as it ebbed through her, she felt like she would be getting some extraordinary shots today. 
 
 
******
 
 
"Yoongie~" Yuri called as the two models went and changed after the shoot. 
 
Irritated, "I thought I've told you many times, not to call me that Kwon."
 
"I seriously don't know why you're so mean to me. I mean," she paused as they both stepped out of the changing rooms. "I know we're considered rivals in the modeling industry, but you've been this way for a long time. We have all the same friends and end up spending so much time together, why can't you just be nice to me?"
 
Yoona scoffed, "If you actually have to ask, then it's not even worth it. Since you can't remember."
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" Now Yuri was getting irritated. 
 
"Never mind. Tell the unnies I'm not going to dinner with them tonight. I don't feel well now." With that, Yoona waltzed to her car and drove off. 
 
 
Yuri told their friends and no one questioned anything, except Jessica with her eyes. Yuri just shrugged, telling her she didn't know either.  
 
 
 
 
__________________________________
A/N: H-hey! Been a while. Sorry about that. I just didn't have the fluff in me for a while. But, I hope you like this. Thank you for sticking around. I read my story, and honestly, I didn't like it, but somehow you all do. I promise better stuff in the future. Thank you for reading ^_^