Love Season Is In Progress

Beautiful Day (HIATUS)

 

Tiffany lounged on the Jung sisters' couch after inspecting the living room. Not very well decorated that's for sure. Black couch, black t.v. , black coffee table, a few black picture frames, and white walls. The Jung sisters were very minimalistic people. The only thing to give the place some variety were various photographs (assumed to have been taken by Jessica) on the walls. 
 
 
Jessica came out tumbling from the hallway, slipping on the tile floors because of her house slippers. She tried to play it off by smiling cooly at Tiffany and sat down on the couch next to her love. 
 
 
"I don't think I greeted you properly earlier," Jessica said and took Tiffany's hands in hers and kissed both. "Hi, Tiff."
 
Tiffany giggled girlishly at the faux attempt to be smooth, "Hi, Jessi. I hope you brushed your teeth, or else I'll be really mad that you did that to my hand."
 
Jessica pouted and crossed her hands over her chest, "Hey that's mean~ I am very hygienic!" She leaned over to Tiffany and breathed in her face. "See! Minty freaking fresh, thank you very much!"
 
"Eww, Jessi!" Tiffany squealed and pusher the latter's face back. "No matter how clean your mouth is, I do not want you breathing in my face like that!"
 
They both laughed extremely hard at their foolishness and were gasping for air. 
 
 
"You said that you would tell me how you spent you day. Speak up," Jessica switched her position so that she could lay her head down on Tiffany's lap. 
 
Tiffany eye-smiled, beaming to the brunette and began her story. Not forgetting to mention how angry she was in the morning when Jessica was a no show. 
 
 
Normally, in their current position, Jessica would have fallen asleep about half way into Tiffany's story. Jessica didn't this time, she couldn't. Tiffany was so happy to tell her everything; plus she was just too cute, Jessica didn't want to miss anything. 
 
 
".... So, Jessi, you and I will go visit HwangSuk halabeoji soon." Tiffany said firmly. No discussion, no choice. The pink princess has deemed it so. 
 
"Fine by me. I want to meet this old man, he seems cool." Jessica smiled up at Tiffany. 
 
"Good." Tiffany giggled at something she seemed to have thought about. Jessica looked at her quizzically. "Oh... Hehe... Jessi, halabeoji kinda seemed like what you would be like in the future."
 
"An old man? Highly unlikely. I'm too hot to end up looking like some old man when I become a geezer." Jessica smirked. 
 
"You're just so full of yourself, aren't you?" Tiffany pinched the brunette's nose. "I meant as loving and caring like that."
 
Jessica took the redheads hand away from her nose and intertwined their fingers. They both locked gazes, "If you're there with me, then I'll be the most loving and caring old man for you." She leaned up and gave Tiffany a sweet, chaste kiss. The first time she ever went all the way into a kiss. 
 
Tiffany blushed at Jessica's initiation, "And I will be there with you, Jessi. I love you."
 
"I love you too, Tiff."
 
 
 
 
 
"And I love people not making out on my couch!" The baby Jung yelled at the almost couple. They had failed to notice her come in as they were in their loving world. 
 
Jessica shot her sister a deadly glare, normally reserved for sleep intruders and threw one of the couch pillows. With perfect accuracy, it landed square in Krystal's face.
 
"Owww! What a bad unnie! Hitting her dongsaeng in the face! I could call child services on you." Krystal threw it back at her sister with the same accuracy. 
 
"You brat! First of all, I'm not your guardian, they can't do nothing to me. Second of all, you deserve it for barging in on my Fany Time!"
 
"Whatever. And if you weren't making out on my couch, I wouldn't have said anything!"
 
"We weren't making out! Obviously someone is still pretty inexperienced and doesn't know the difference between a simple kiss and making out. Go call Juhyun and ask her to help you with that!"
 
"Ugh! You , stupid! Whatever. Continue whatever it was you were doing then, I just came back for my notebook. I'm leaving. Bye Tiffany unnie. Good luck with that thing."
 
Krystal was about to open the door when Tiffany called out to her, "Wait! It's summer, baby Jung. Why do you need your notebook?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow teasingly. 
 
"Oh god not you too! I thought you were the good one."
 
"Are you perhaps, going to meet with my Seobaby?"
 
"I'm leaving!"
 
"Bye!" "Say 'hi' to Juhyun for me!"
The unnies teased as Krystal shut the front door. They two love birds laughed vivaciously and their laughter melded together, echoing throughout the apartment. 
 
But then, Tiffany's stomach growled like an angry mammoth. She looked away from Jessica, face a bright red. Jessica laughed even more, but stopped when Tiffany pushed her off of her lap and unintentionally onto the floor. 
 
Jessica groaned in pain and sat up. "Ugh, Tiff. You can't keep abusing me like this! I hit my head!" Jessica pouted. 
 
"Hmph! Serves you right for laughing at me!" Tiffany pouted herself. 
 
Jessica got up and sat on the couch again. "Awwww, don't be mad at me my Fany Fany Tiffany! I only laughed because you just looked so cute."
 
"Don't make excuses Jung."
 
"I'm sorry for laughing at you." Jessica pokes the redhead's cheek, but gets no response. "Fany~" she poked again. 
 
"Fany~" another poke, no response. 
 
This time she leaned to Tiffany's ear, cooed, "Tiffany~", she poked again. 
 
Tiffany turns back to Jessica and tells her, "Fine! Gosh Jessi! When you use your rare aegyo and then coo like that in my ear, how am I not supposed to forgive you?!"
 
Jessica smiled in victory and pulled Tiffany in for a hug. "Now that that's over, why don't we get you something to eat?" she tapped Tiffany on the nose. Jessica stood up and walked to the kitchen. 
 
Tiffany followed like a cute little puppy, "Jessi, what are you going to do?"
 
"Cook for you of course!" Jessica said excitedly. 
 
"But Jessi...."
 
Jessica rummaged through her fridge and hummed a 'hmmm'.
 
"You don't cook." she said innocently. "I mean, you can't cook."
 
The brunette stopped rummaging, looked at Tiffany, smiling sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck, "Oh, hahaha! You're right, Tiff. How 'bout we just order something?"
 
"Aniyo! I'll cook for us!"
 
"Are you sure Tiff? You seem quite hungry. I don't want you to go through all that trouble just so you can eat." Jessica said concerned. 
 
"It's fine, Jessi. I want to. Now step away from the fridge and let me see what you got!"
 
Jessica backed up and made room in front of the fridge for Tiffany. The redhead just mumbled to herself and handed Jessica ingredients to put on the counter. Finally done with choosing the ingredients, Tiffany washed her hands and motioned for Jessica to follow too. 
 
 
Tiffany is by no means a cooking expert, but she was exponentially better than Jessica. Kitchen appliances cry in agony before Jessica even goes near them. While Tiffany got started on cooking, Jessica sat on a stool and rested her head in her palms. A hardworking Tiffany, was a hot and cute Tiffany. There was something attractive about Tiffany when she worked. Maybe it was the way she stuck her tongue out of the side of slightly when she was focused too much on the task. Maybe it was the cute little frown on her face when something didn't seem just quite right. Maybe because it was Tiffany doing all of these actions. For any reason Jessica couldn't pinpoint anything but the fact that it was Tiffany. She also loved how cute her redhead looked in a kitchen apron. 'Hmmm... It's wrapped around her so snug. Just hugging her, showing her curves. Those damn curves. This woman will be the death of me. I just want to take her and--'
 
"Jessi!"
 
"What? Oh... Um yeah, Tiff?"
 
"I asked you if you could cut up these tomatoes for me."
 
"Oh sure. Right away chef Fany!" Jessica smiled lopsided and did a little salute. 
 
"Wash your hands first."
 
"But I already did~"
 
"Don't whine. You put you head in your hands, that means you have to wash again. Go! Go!"
 
"Fine..." Jessica meronged to the back of Tiffany. 
 
"Don't merong me Jessi."
 
'Eh? How did she know? Creep Fany.'
 
"I know because it's you I'm with. And I know you like the back of my hand."
 
Jessica finished washing her hands again and washed the tomatoes, then brought them back to the counter. "Since when do you read minds?" 
 
"I just said its because I know you so well~" Tiffany looked at Jessica with her adorable eye-smile. 
 
"Hmmm sure. Or..." Jessica began to cut up the tomatoes. Luckily, they were cherry tomatoes that only needed to be cut in half. 
 
"Or?" Tiffany asked, not looking at Jessica, but at the food on the stove. 
 
"Or you're an angel."
 
Tiffany blushed and smiled shyly at the stove, "You're such a sap Jessi."
 
"Only for you." Jessica finished cutting the tomatoes and looked at Tiffany's still blushing face, "What now chef?"
 
"Umm... Could you cut up half an avocado. Then put it with the tomatoes, add some vinaigrette and mix it all up?"
 
"Yup, yup. You got it chef Fany!"
 
Jessica did as instructed, rather well in fact. 
 
 
She washed her hands and went back to sitting at the counter, across from Tiffany. Jessica loved to watch her hardworking Tiffany. But, the lazy princess soon got bored and felt a little neglected. She walked around to Tiffany, encircled her arms around the tiny waist and rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder. 
 
Tiffany's breath hitched when she felt arms slowly wrap around her. "W-what are you doing, Jessi?" she stuttered from nervousness. 
 
"Hugging you. I got bored and you weren't paying any attention to me."
 
Tiffany giggled at this woman's overwhelming ability to be so childish sometimes, "But Jessi, I can't make the food if you do this."
 
"Because you're nervous?" Jessica smirked and Tiffany saw it from the corner of her eye. 
 
Tiffany blushed again, "Yes. Now let go or I'll end up burning the fish."
 
"No. Burn it. I'm not letting go." she held on just a smidge tighter. 
 
"Come on, Jessi. If you let go I'll reward you after dinner." 
'That ought to get her byun mind thinking! High five to you Tiffany!' The redhead praised herself mentally. 
 
"Okay, but you better not jip me on my reward. Or else..."
 
"Good Jessi~ Now go and set up the utensils and things."
 
"Fine..." Jessica slowly and relentlessly let go of her embrace on Tiffany. She went and set the table (actually the counter). 
 
 
Tiffany finally finished cooking their dinner. A simple dish of pan fried fish, tomatoes and avocados in vinaigrette, and garlic toast. They ate their dinner while happily talking. Jessica thought that this was the best dinner she'd ever eaten because it was made by Tiffany. Even though it was a rather modest dinner, she somehow felt the love Tiffany put into making it just perfect.
 
 
Washing the dishes together after dinner, "So where's my reward?" Jessica asked. Impatient as ever. 
 
"Let's finish this up and you'll get it. Hmm?"
 
"Fine."
 
 
Done washing the dishes and cuddling on the couch was a happy Tiffany and impatient Jessica. Tiffany was leaning her back into Jessica's front and Jessica was leaning her back on the couch arm. 
 
"Tiff~ My reward!" Jessica whined cutely. 
 
Tiffany loves seeing the ever-so-cold Jessica whining and pouting like a kid. She turned her entire body around so she was laying on top of Jessica. Tiffany smiled her eye-smile and kisses Jessica on the lips. Jessica squirmed to lay completely on the couch with her head on the arm rest, lips definitely not leaving Tiffany's. They continued to make out for quite a while. 
 
Then.... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OH MY GOD!!! MY INNOCENT EYES HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY YOUR LUST!" A very shocked baby Jung yelled loud enough to disturb all of the apartment complex's residents. She slammed the front door with her eyes closed and covered by her hands. 
 
Tiffany quickly sat up, embarrassed. Jessica groaned at having been interrupted by her sister, again. She threw another couch pillow at her sister, "Yah! You yell too much brat. Open your eyes. We're done now. Thanks a lot by the way." she said the last part sarcastically. 
 
Krystal opened her eyes only to shut them again. "Y-yah unnie! It doesn't look like you two are done!"
 
"What are you talking about? We were only kissing." Jessica asked confused and oblivious. 
 
"Look at yourselves." Krystal pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany was sitting up on Jessica, straddling her. Not a very PG position for Krystal to be seeing her sister and her sister's lover in. 
 
Jessica and Tiffany both finally caught on and blushed profusely. Tiffany scrambled to sit on the couch properly and Jessica as well. "O-okay you really can look now."
 
Baby Jung cautiously opened one eye and then the other. "Unnies please do that kind of stuff in your own room. Not on my brand new couch!"
 
"Geez Krys. Calm yourself. We were only making out. Nothing else."
 
"Ewwww. Lalalalalala! I can't hear you!" Krystal plugged her ears with her fingers and closed her eyes again. 
 
"Argh! Whatever. I'm gonna walk Tiff to her car."
 
Jessica stood up, fixed her clothes and held out her hand for Tiffany. The redhead took it and smoothed out her own clothing with one hand. "Loser we're leaving now!" She yelled in her sister's ear. 
 
Jessica and Tiffany took the stairs down. Not talking. Partially because they felt no need to. But mostly because they were embarrassed about what had just happened. At Tiffany's car, Jessica opened the younger woman's door and helped her in. Not wanting to let go yet, Tiffany looked up at Jessica, "I think we've scarred your sister."
 
Jessica chuckled, "Well, not for life. It would be if we were actually doing what she thought. And she could quickly get over being scarred if she gets together with Juhyun."
 
"Oh Jessi! When did you become such a byun?"
 
"Ever since you wore clothes that revealed that beautiful body of yours." she smiled cheekily and winked. 
 
Tiffany blushed once again, "Gosh you're so blunt. Goodnight Jessi." Tiffany tried to release her hand, but couldn't because Jessica held on tighter. 
 
Jessica leans down to kiss Tiffany one last time. They broke apart and she whispered, "Goodnight my goddess."
 
Jessica closed the car door. She smiled and waved as Tiffany drove off. 
 
 
________________________________________
A/N: The title is a song by J Boog. This is honestly the fastest I've written so far. I was inspired by my date tonight with an amazing and beautiful girl. I had to go through the whole procedure of meeting her parents (very strict) but I got their approval because I spoke to them in fluent Korean. They were shocked that I (someone who looks not very Asian at all) could do that. I thank my grandmother for teaching me when I was a kid and only speaking to me in Korean for that.   Anyway, Thank You for reading! :) I hope this makes up for the lack of Jeti fluff