Be Mine

Beautiful Day (HIATUS)

The summer is almost over. This means that the time for Jessica to decide whether she is going to leave or not is soon approaching. Jessica was so sure of herself at the beginning of summer that she wasn't going to stay, but now she's in deep confusion. Tiffany has proven herself worthy more times than Jessica could count. She believes, now, that Tiffany does really and truly loves her, but she just can't shake the fear of getting hurt again. Once a heart has been broken, it is insanely toilsome to repair. Especially if it is attempting to be repaired by the one who broke it in the first place. She really is just scared of getting hurt again. 

 
 
Tiffany and Jessica's couch escapades have greatly increased in frequency, much to the discomfort of baby Jung and innocent Seohyun. They are practically glued at the hip when they're together and nothing can separate them. Not even a raging baby Jung. The unnies have also been observing the progression of Krystal and Seohyun's relationship. Jessica feels like slapping some sense into Krystal's completely dense mind. 
 
 
To prevent herself from going into a sleeping oblivion when Tiffany was working, Jessica had asked Sunny to spot her a few freelance photography jobs at her company. She just got too lonely without Tiffany by her side and photography was the only thing that could ease it. 
 
 
Krystal and Seohyun have been busily preparing to start college, which starts in two days. They're going to the same one because it's a great school and its nice to have someone you know when going some place new they said. Like Tiffany and Jessica would believe that, but it was cute that they tried. 
 
 
Jessica and Tiffany were strolling together on the campus of their donsaengs. They'd promised their parents that they would take them to get their schedules. Seohyun's mother and the Jung sisters' mother would have had the water works running if they'd taken their children. Anyway, the unnies decided to ditch their dongsaengs to have alone time. 
 
"Jessi?" Tiffany was about to ask something that made her rather nervous. She bit her lip and moved her gaze from the path they were on and looked at the brunette. She saw the small, but content smile on Jessica's face. 
 
"Yes, my goddess?" her smile turned to that of a cheeky one. 
 
"When are you going to stop calling me that? And I'm about to ask you something serious and you're being cheeky with me again." 
 
"If I stop calling you that, I'll just end up calling you something else. Princess? Angel? Oh, there are so many possibilities, love." Jessica teased sweetly. "What are you going to ask?" no discernible anxiousness or worry made its way to Tiffany, but it was there. She had a feeling as to what this was about. 
 
"Krys and Seo are about to start school in two days..." Tiffany bit her lip a little harder. Too much nervousness. "Which means that the summer will practically be over. You haven't said anything about whether or not you're going to stay..."
 
Jessica said nothing. She knew the redhead had more to say, she didn't want to interrupt. In place of words, though, she put her left arm around Tiffany's waist to bring them closer together. 
 
Tiffany would have rested her head on Jessica's shoulder, but she needed to see the look in Jessica's eyes. So, she and Jessica were now staring into each other's eyes. She continued, "... Will you go out with me on one last date tonight? Then you can finally make your decision."
 
There was an overwhelming nuance of love in Jessica's eyes that became more than a nuance. It was blatant, pure, overpowering, and it made Tiffany melt. She saw Jessica's answer before she was told. Tiffany knew just by that look. They really didn't need many words to figure out what the other was thinking. A look in the other's eye or the somewhat off motion of a daily motion, is all it took. "I would love to go on a date with you tonight, love." Jessica smiled like a child with candy. 
 
"Good, because I've already prepared and planned it all out. And I wouldn't have taken no for an answer anyway." She eye-smiled that heavenly smile that never failed to turn Jessica into a blubbering idiot. 
 
Like many other times this summer, Jessica lost herself into that smile. It was blindingly radiant and exuberant, she lost control. Jessica stopped them both from walking and put her arms firmly around Tiffany's waist and kissed her sweetly, warmly, and with love.  They ended up making out, but were stopped by a professor that gave them a whole lecture along the lines of 'school hasn't even started yet, but you are displaying such affection. In public even...'
 
 
 
Jessica returned Tiffany and Seohyun back to their apartment and went back to Krystal's. Currently, Jessica is trying to find the right outfit to wear for her date with Tiffany tonight. It doesn't matter what you wear Tiffany said. You look great in anything she said. None of what Tiffany said actually helped her choose an outfit. She knew that this was no occasion to go completely casual, but she did not know if she should wear something formal or something in between. The stress from a date starts with the outfit. Jessica tried to recruit her sister into helping her, and she did, but it didn't last long. Baby Jung did not have the patience to sit there and watch her sister try on outfit, after outfit, after outfit. 
 
 
 
Tiffany arrived at Krystal's promptly at 7 pm to Jessica for the night. When the youngest Jung opened the door, Tiffany became speechless. Uncommon and profound for the extremely talkative young woman. Jessica always looked good, always, to Tiffany. Right now, Jessica was wearing a mid-thigh, strapless, skin-tight pink dress, and matching heels. The pink was a shade somewhere between a mild tone and a dark tone. With Jessica's light complexion, the color was just perfect on her. Jessica was always a sight for sore eyes, but right now, to Tiffany she looked great, gorgeous, stunning, heavenly, etc. Every single synonym in and language. Jessica is perfect. Tiffany could not help that her jaw dropped and that she was gawking at Jessica. 
 
Jessica had much of the same reaction that Tiffany had when Tiffany entered the apartment. Her angel, her goddess, her love, her Tiffany, was dressed in a white semi-casual dress. It covered her in all the places that Jessica wanted to see, but it was tight. So tight that it looked like it was painted onto the redhead. Jessica wanted to wash the paint away. Pushing her byuntae thoughts aside, she finally realized that they had been staring at each other for quite some time now. Krystal had left them soon after she saw the pink on her unnies' faces. Jessica walked to Tiffany and poked her face until she got a reaction. She knew Tiffany wasn't completely spaced out because the redhead's eyes followed Jessica and her pupils dilated as she got closer. Tiffany stopped the poking by pushing away Jessica's hand so she could kiss her. This kiss was nothing less of a love-filled kiss. They poured their feelings out into each other through this kiss. 
 
"Hey, my love." Jessica breathed out, face flushed. 
 
"Hello, my Jessi." she said in the same way, but with her genuine eye-smile plastered on her pretty little face. 
 
"You look... Amazing. Stunning. Heavenly. Tiff... I can't even describe to you how you look, that's how wonderful you look tonight." Jessica said with her own, warm and sweet smile. Tiffany always thought of Jessica's smile as a gift. How someone could look so mature and childlike, she did not know, but Jessica pulled it of with ease. 
 
With more blush becoming apparent, "I could say the same thing, Jessi. You look quite wonderful yourself."
 
"I do, don't I?" her smile turned playful again.
 
"Oh gosh! One compliment and your head becomes a blimp."
 
"Oh come now, we both look hot. How about that? Better?"
 
"Not by much. Anyway, we should get going Jessi." Tiffany grabbed Jessica's arm in her own. 
 
"Alright! One second." She turned her head to look back, "Krystal! We're leaving now. Call me if you need anything, but try not to need anything. Call Juhyun if you get lonely! Bye! Love you!" she yelled. "Let's go!"
 
 
 
Tiffany had driven them fairly far from the city. Their hands were clasped so tight the entire way. Jessica was just staring at her the whole car ride. She could not get enough of the radiant redhead. Though Tiffany felt a little uneasy about Jessica's constant staring, she liked it. No, loves it. Being the only person to captured Jessica Jung's attention and keep it is something she prides herself on. No one else can boast the same thing. Tiffany had taken her fair share of stolen glances at the brunette, but they weren't so stolen. Her glances were caught by the unwavering Jung. Jessica's lips would tug out slightly at every glance she caught. Every time their eyes met, Tiffany would quickly avert her eyes back to the road and blush. She looked like some puppy that was shy around a new person. It was just too cute. 
 
 
The restaurant Tiffany had chosen was the one they went to on their first official date. The restaurant where she had so many plans to begin, but could never implement. Maybe it was fate helping her save her efforts for another day or maybe it was just bad timing. Tiffany is an optimist so, she took it has fate lending a helping hand. In hindsight, her plans did seem better fit for this time rather than before. 
 
Tiffany had a table reserved for them. They sat, skimmed through the menu, ordered and continued their silent conversation from the car. "Have I told you that look beautiful?" Jessica said with a childish grin. 
 
"Counting just today or all the other times?" she played along. 
 
"Could you even count all the times?"
 
"Hmmm..." Tiffany put her right hand under her chin in a 'L' form. "Probably not. You say it all the time verbally, but you also say it with your eyes."
 
"Well, haven't you been an observant mushroom."
 
"I know stuff."
 
"Indeed you do."
 
 
They finished their dinner joking, teasing, and flirting. A blind person could tell that these two were in love. It was if there were a big heart bubble around them. So far, everything was going according to Tiffany's plan and she was happy with that. They went to the park by Tiffany's apartment to take their constitutional. Tiffany had left Jessica for a few moments to get them something to drink. 
 
Jessica stared at the sky, all the stars seemed to form Tiffany's face. She was still thinking about her decision. Still confused. Tiffany came back with their drinks, two paper to-go cups of coffee. The aroma was certainly discernible. Caramel coffee, hers and Tiffany's favorite. Jessica gladly accepted the cup and took a sip. She whispered a swear to the coffee because she'd burnt the tip of her tongue. Jessica expected a giggle from Tiffany, bit there was none. The redheaded angel was looking at Jessica's cup intensely. Jessica too looked at her cup and gasped. How could she miss that? There was writing on the cup and the sleeve. She lifted the cup to eye level, pulled down the sleeve and read to herself. 
 
Reasons to be mine:
1) I'm the sun to your day.
2) We look good together.
3) I'm the only one that can keep you calm when you get really angry.
5) You'll get bored by yourself. 
6) No one understands you like I do. 
7) You love it when I pout. 
8) You are my muse. 
9) No one makes me feel the same way you do. 
10) I'm the only one you'll wake up early for. 
...
37) Every puppy you see, will remind you of me. 
...
52) We both love Caramel Coffee. We can share. 
...
86) No one gets me like you do. 
...
103) I miss you too much when you're not around. 
...
119) When we watch a scary movie, I'll let you hide behind me. 
...
133) You love me and I love you. Always have and always will. 
 
Jessica was unaware of the fact that she was crying. Like a blubbering idiot. It wasn't anything more than a list on a disposable coffee cup, but it meant a lot. Jessica knew that Tiffany had put a lot of thought into this and she couldn't be happier. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung has made a list for all the reasons she could think of, for them to be together. It was like a dream sequence, she was expecting to fall off the bench and down the rabbit hole until she woke up. Jessica loves Tiffany and Tiffany loves Jessica. 
 
Tiffany watched the different facial expressions Jessica made while reading her little list. She loved it. Even if her brunette didn't know, but she did. Jessica's facial expressions were more varied than they seemed to be. Jessica smiled, pouted, frowned... Tiffany saw the tears come from Jessica's eyes and wiped them away.
 
When Jessica stopped reading, Tiffany's hands were on her face, wiping away the tears. 
 
"Don't cry, you look ugly." Tiffany said with barely a visible smile. 
 
Jessica didn't like this smile, it looked almost sad. "I thought that was you."
 
"Sometimes..." Tiffany looked into Jessica's eyes seriously. "Jessica Jung Sooyeon, will you please be my girlfriend and stay for me? I love you."
 
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Tiff... I already made up my mind." she cupped Tiffany's face with her hands delicately, as if she would   hurt her. "I will be your girlfriend because I love you and you love me. I will stay for you and our future together. I love you, Tiff."
 
"I LOVE YOU JESSI!" Tiffany screamed.