Reunited

Beautiful Day (HIATUS)

After getting 'lost' Tiffany and Jessica decided to just go with the flow. 

 
 
Jessica, the girl who is actually scared of many things, was pumped to go on all the rides. She actually had never been to an amusement park in her 23 years. You know, having had spent her entire childhood in a neat little box designed by her parents. Jessica had her eyes everywhere an on everything. She was too amazed by the place. 
 
Tiffany was just as excited as Jessica. She ran around dragging the brunette to every ride, every food stall, every booth that sold little miscellaneous items. She had gotten Jessica to wear this cute cat ear headband she bought at one of the booths. Jessica, in return, bought Tiffany a headband with bunny ears. 
 
 
As cliche as their day at the amusement park was, and Jessica wasn't a fan of cliches, she loved every moment of it because she was with her love. Tiffany this day as well. She couldn't imagine being there and having the time of her life with anyone but Jessica.
 
 
Energy depleting, hunger steadily taking over, bodies exhausting, the two women decided to take a break from their fantastic fun. They sat at a table side by side. Tiffany unpacked the lunch she made and fed Jessica sweetly. Jessica returned the gesture. They ate, giggled as school girls would, and relished in their sweetness. Those who happened to pass by the almost couple, felt their hands curl at the sight. These two were giving everyone diabetes. 
 
When they finished their overly sweet lunch, the brunette and redhead resumed their fun.
 
 
They ended up following the maknaes around for a while when they came across the scene of Krystal back hugging Seohyun. Jessica and Tiffany squealed, happy that Krystal was finally showing her real feelings to the other girl. They followed the young ones into the line for the Ferris wheel.
 
 
In their capsule, Tiffany and Jessica sat together, hands together and resting on the brunette's lap. Tiffany was biting her lip and looking away from their interlocked hands, and from Jessica. When it came to being with Jessica, being nervous was not what sappy romance novels called a 'fleeting feeling'. Those novels say that when you're with someone you love, all your nervousness and uneasiness went away. Tiffany called 'B.S.' on that one. Those feelings didn't go away, they set up camp and weren't leaving anytime soon. Rather than go away, they were brushed aside to make room in the inn for the more intense feelings one felt when being with their loved one. Those blinding 'red' emotions one feels when in love. They were intense, they were blinding, they were stunning. Tiffany was nervous and waiting for those red emotions to come and wash over her like waves on a tropical shore.

Jessica noticed her love’s lip biting and squeezed the other’s hand comfortingly. Tiffany smiled a small smile, not quite to her eyes. They were looking out of the window in the capsule again. Their familiar, comfortable silence wrapped around them.

 ‘Go for it Tiffany! Hwaiting!’ she cheered to herself in her mind. Finally done with her internal convincing, Tiffany turned her head to face Jessica. She inhaled deeply and leaned forward, eyes closing, heart racing. Jessica was caught off guard for a moment, but recovered quickly and leaned in as well. When their lips met, red took over. The kiss was sweet enough at first, but the women didn’t want to break away, so they kept going. With Tiffany’s arms around her neck and Jessica’s around Tiffany’s waist, they were just making out now. The brunette and redhead were kissing for so long, they failed to notice the ride had stopped and their door was being opened by a worker.

“You two ladies have to exit the ride now. It’s over” the worker said.

Jessica broke away first, practically gasping for air like a fish out of water. Tiffany too, was gasping for the air that they she’d deprived herself from. Flustered and embarrassed, they made their way out of the capsule. The worker waved them goodbye and said to them, “Find a private place to do something like that next time, ladies. Like your car. Oh but make sure it’s tinted dark enough! Made that mistake before when I was younger.”

Tiffany had texted for Seohyun and Krystal to meet them back at the entrance. Hand in hand, as always now, they started their walk back, and slowly. Jessica was doing it on purpose to log in as much time alone with Tiffany that she could. Jessica stopped their snail crawl, however, when she heard someone yelling, "Yah you shikshins! Because of you and you're eating habits, the park is closing!!!"

 

Jessica knew that voice all too well. Being the curious cat she is, she walked in the direction of that voice taking Tiffany with her. Once they were at the point of origin, Jessica looked around for the owner of that voice, only to be knocked down in a New York minute. Dazed and confused, Jessica looked at what had caused her now aching anterior side. She couldn’t see much, the person, it turned out to be a very tall young woman, got up scrambled to get up quickly. Tiffany helped Jessica get up and placed the brunette’s left arm around her shoulders to support the woman, while frantically asking questions about if she was okay or if she needed a doctor, to which Jessica muttered ‘no’s’.

“YAH!” “YAH!” Two voices yelled at the same time. One was Jessica and the other was from someone running up to the ‘knock out’ woman. The woman ran right onto said ‘knock out’ woman, basically choking her.

‘Knock out’ woman yelled to the short woman choking her, “GET OFF ME YOU MIDGET CHODING!!! I CAN’T BREATHE! MY BEAUTIFUL FACE IS LOSING IT’S COLOR!”

Releasing the very tall woman and jumping down, “That’s what you get for running away, ShikSoo!”

Coughing up a lung ‘knock out’ responded, “You… Were… Chasing me… What else was… I supposed to do?”

“Behave like a person and not like a hungry T-rex? Apologize to this lady you knocked down. NOW!” The shorter woman instructed.

“I’m sorry for running into you, miss.” The tall woman said as she bowed a nice 100 and something degrees.

Then the short woman joined, “Yes, miss. I’m sorry about her knocking you down.”

Jessica knew who these two were now. She ordered in a self-important, borderline menacing voice, “Not enough. Beg for my forgiveness, on your knees. Now! Right  Now! N.O.W.”

The two did as they were told a few times, but stopped when it finally hit them.

“BOSS?!” they exclaimed at the same time, shooting back up into a standing position again.

Smirking smugly at the two now enlightened women, Jessica answered, "Yeah you knuckle heads. 'Bout time you noticed. What, Hyo, Soo? Am I not hot anymore?"

"Oh boss! We missed you!" they flung themselves onto Jessica again, pushing Tiffany out of the way in the process.

Jessica hugged them back and then pulled away after a short while. 'These troublesome girls. Or should I think women, now? They have grown up in these short years.' Jessica thought as she examined the two at arms length.

 

"Boss where've you been?" "I thought you died in the wilderness." "Did you have fun?" "How was the trip?" "How was the food?" "Dyed your hair?" "Did the food taste bad?"....... The trouble makers continued to bombard their former blonde boss with questions until they heard someone clear their throat. Tiffany. 
 
"Did you all forget I was even here?"
 
Jessica scolded herself for briefly forgetting her lovely redhead. 
"I'm sorry, Tiff. It's just been a while since they've seen me."
 
"It's okay. I just wanted a little attention." Tiffany pouted. 
 
"Awww come here then!" Jessica spread her arms wide for her love. Tiffany giggled at the cheesiness, but still went into her open arms. 
 
"Ewww~ Boss, you've changed." Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung grimaced as it they'd been sliced by a blade. 
 
"Can't you two at least greet? Geez, you guys have no manners." Jessica scolded. 
 
"Sorry~" they said in unison. 
 
"Hi Tiffany. It's been a long time. Since we... Uh... Seen each other." Hyoyeon awkwardly greeted. 
 
Sooyoung's turn, "Hi Tiffany."
 
 
The two were more than slightly confused. The last time they had seen Tiffany was three years ago, right before she broke their beloved boss's heart. They were worried that day when they heard the story from Sunny. When they'd all gone back to Paris, Jessica kept holding onto her already shattered mask of being fine. The trouble makers knew that their boss was not fine, far from it. That's also why they weren't surprised when Sunny told them that they would be closing the studio because Jessica took an offered once in a lifetime photography job. Though they didn't want to, the choding and shikshin let go of their boss in hopes that she would return better. 
 
Jessica seemed more than better. To them, she looks even better than before. She looks like she's in.... love. They didn't think the female that broke their boss's heart would be showing aegyo to their boss. And that their boss would be as cheesy as she had been a moment ago. 
 
"So are you---"
 
"Yah! Kim Hyoyeon. Choi Sooyoung. You can't just go running off like that! We thought we lost you two!" A tan young woman interrupted Sooyoung's question. The tan young woman was standing with the rest, next to a lighter young woman.
 
"Yuri! Yoona! Sorry, but look who it is! Boss and Tiffany!" Hyoyeon said excitedly. 
 
"Yeah it's our favorite photographer and yours!" Sooyoung said with just an equal amount of excitement as Hyoyeon. 
 
Yurin and Yoona turned their heads simultaneously to Jessica. They were skeptical. This woman they called Jessica was hugging a red-haired woman sweetly. 'Not Jessica,' they both thought. Then the brunette looked away from the redhead at them with an icy bored expression.
 
'Omo!' the fair skinned woman thought. 
"Sica unnie!" she called. 
 
"Hey Yoong."
 
With that she threw herself onto Jessica, once again separating her from Tiffany. Yoona chanted, "Unnie~" over and over again while hugging her unnie. 
 
Yuri had been standing still in her place until it clicked for her as well. She also tried to hug Jessica, but was being pushed away by Yoona. 
 
"Yah! Yoona! Let me hug her too!"
 
"No! She's my unnie! Go away dark girl!"
 
Yuri and Yoona continued to struggle with each other and Jessica in the middle. Finally having had enough of it, Jessica said coldly, "Im choding and Kwon, let go of me now."
 
The two let go and stood back in their original places pouting and looking at the ground. 
 
"Sorry unnie." "Sorry Sica."
 
"It's fine. You should be saying sorry to the person you pushed." Jessica said pointing to Tiffany. 
 
The 'twins' finally looked at the dejected looking redhead woman next to Jessica. 
 
The first to respond was Yuri. "Oh Tiffany babe! Sorry 'bout  that." she said with a wink. 
 
"It's fine Yuri-ah," she said and responded back with her own eye-smile. 
 
"Hi Fanny unnie!" Yoona said and showed her charming smile. 
 
"Hi Yoong!"
 
'These punks! Still flirting with my Tiff!" Jessica thought. Feeling left out and irritated at the blatant flirting she hit both Yuri and Yoona on their heads and resumed hugging Tiffany. 
 
"Jessi, you shouldn't hit them. Now it's your turn to say sorry." Tiffany lectured. 
 
Indignantly, "But they were flirting with you."
 
"And I didn't flirt back. No need to be jealous. Apologize."
 
"Fine. Sorry to you Yul and Yoong." Icy, as expected, but still an apology. 
 
Their jaws dropped to the ground in shock. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon patted their shoulders and gave them the 'we-were-shocked-too' look. 
 
"Wait so-" Yuri began, but was cut off by Yoona. 
 
"Are you two dating?"
 
"Let's talk about this over dinner. We have a lot to catch up on." Jessica said firmly, ending the topic for now. 
 
"Okay." The four other women said in unison, though Sooyoung's voice was the loudest and happiest. 
 
 
The baby Jung and Seohyun have been waiting at the front entrance for 30 minutes. Krystal was not happy about waiting and was quite angry. Seohyun managed to calm her down some, though. Seohyun herself wasn't so much angry as she was worried. Tiffany hadn't called or texted her telling that she would be late. 
 
It was at the entrance a few minutes ago that Seohyun's admirers tried to make conversation again. Keep in mind that, Krystal hated to repeat herself. She vented her anger on them by yelling and occasionally slipping out a swear word or two. 
"You shouldn't be so mean like that. Anger only breeds more anger. Also, being angry can shorten your life."
 
"I don't want your lecture right now." Krystal could not believe what she was hearing. 'Those guys were bothering her and making her uncomfortable and here she is lecturing me?' she thought. 
 
'Oh I've upset her.' Seohyun thought. "I'm not trying to lecture you. I was was just trying to say that.... Hmmm..."
 
Krystal said louder than intended, "Spit it out!" 
 
"Nothing. Never mind." Seohyun was not pleased at the younger June's harsh tone. She thought that they were finally on the path to friendship, but now it did not seem so. 
 
"Fine!"
 
 
On cue, their unnies came into view with four other people they didn't know. Jessica walked up to her sister with her signature poker face. "Hey kids. We're going out to dinner now."
 
"Unnie! Do you know how long we waited for you? And then there were these stupid guys that kept being a bother! Then this know-it-all got on my case about anger! Ugh, stupid!" Krystal ranted and hit Jessica's arm. 
 
"Yah! Don't hit your unnie. Little brat!" she hit back. 
 
"Don't be so stupid!"
 
"I'm not the one being stupid. Why're you acting like such a kid?"
 
"I'm not!"
 
"Yes you are!"
 
"I'm NOT!"
 
"Yes YOU ARE!"
 
"I AM NOT!"
 
"YES YOU ARE!"
 
"JESSI, KRYSTAL! STOP IT!"
Tiffany yelled with her megaphone voice. 
 
The Jung sisters stopped and looked at Tiffany's mad face. Jessica thought it was cute, but she knew the redhead would be even angrier if she said that right now. Krystal thought it was scary. Not as scary as her sister's when in HellSica mode, but certainly scary. The sisters looked dejectedly at the ground and muttered apologies to the rest of their group at Tiffany's command to do so. 
 
"Now, Krystal can you please introduce yourself to these nice unnies? You too Seo."
 
Krystal nodded and bowed slightly, "Annyeonhaseyo, Krystal-imnida." She pointed to her sister, "This stupid's younger sister."
 
"Annyeonhaseyo, Seo Juhyun-imnida. You can call me Seohyun, though. It's nice to meet you." Seohyun bowed a full 90 degrees to the four. 
 
The four whom had been watching the fighting sisters like it was t.v. smiled stupidly. 
 
"Omo! You're both too cute" Yoona exclaimed. 
 
"You look more like Yoona, Krystal." Yuri winked at the young Jung playfully and a little greasily. Seohyun was not amused. 
 
"Seohyun you're so innocent looking and pure. Let unnie hug you!" Sooyoung said and tried to hug the girl, but was stopped by Hyoyeon pulling on the back of her collar. 
 
"Yah! Stop. You'll only scare her." Hyoyeon said as she brushed her hands of crumbs. How crumbs got on the back of Sooyoung's shirt will never be known, shikshins have skills. She waved, "Hey maknaes."
 
"Okay, introductions are over. I'm starting to feel a little like how Soo feels all the time." Jessica said. 
 
 
They all went to their respective cars and drove to the restaurant the older ones had decided on on the walk out of the park.
 
 
________________________
A/N: I was writing this in my stats class because we have had a substitute so far all of this week and the girl that sits next to me and flirts with me all the time was reading it. She was all like "Oh you're such a well rounded student! You're in ROTC, you're a musician, you're funny when you talk, and now I find out you write too!" I was thinking o_O 'how do you know all of this about me when I don't even talk?'. But I responded nicely with a thank you and covered my writings. I think that was the first time a classmate has ever complimented me on anything. It kinda made me like super happy. Anyway, Thank You for reading!   :D