Chapter 8 - Arguments

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 8 - Arguments

"Hello!" Sooyeon said with a weak smile. She looked at Sungjong and felt bad.  "Jonggie ahh." Sooyeon placed a hand on her cheek and pinched it.

"Noona don't do that." Sungjong swatted her hands away and looked at Hoya.

Hoya looked at the two and tilted his head. They really did look a little alike. "Sungjong you need to stop vanishing all the time. People might get the wrong idea with you and your cousin." 

"They will not!" Sungjong shot back. "What are you doing stalking me?"

 "I think he is just concerned for you." Sooyeon said fixing his bangs, "You need a haircut."

"Noona!" Sungjong crossed his arms. "Even if I am with a girl fans should not make assumptions about it. I will see you back at the dorm hyung." Sungjong walked away from the two.

Hoya stepped forward, "Do you know what is wrong with Jonggie?"

"He is just really tried lately. Don't worry about a thing? I am sure he will come around?" Sooyeon said. "Well I should get..."  Sooyeon was about to leave, but Hoya caught her wrist. She turned and looked at Hoya, "Do you need something Hoya sii?"

"Let me buy you a coffee or something?"  Hoya said.

"You don't have to...I should find..." Sooyeon paused.  There was something about Hoya's eyes or was it just her imagination.   She took a deep breath, "I am sorry Hoya I have to go." Sooyeon hurried off.

---

"Gyu hyung." Dongwoo said as he rested hopped over the couch to sit next to Sunggyu who looked like he was about to fall asleep. Dongwoo rested his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Dongwoo what is it?" Sunggyu asked opening his eyes.

"How long do you think..." Sunggyu covered Dongwoo's mouth with his hand when Woohyun entered the room.

"What are you two doing?" Woohyun asked.  Woohyun knew the two have been touchy lately.  He did not like it.  Dongwoo was stealing Sunggyu's attention from him. 

"Talking about some matters." Sunggyu said, "Go to sleep Woohyun."

"Not without you Gyu hyung.  You are tired from finishing up your solo promotions." Woohyun said.

"I need to talk to Dongwoo about something I will be right there." Sunggyu yawned and watched Woohyun go into the room that they shared.  Dongwoo snuggled up to Sunggyu, "What am I your pillow."

"Hyung your comfortable." Dongwoo smirked. "How are you going to protect that secret?"

"Doing the best we can to make sure Sooyeon does not get into any situation to get herself exposed.  I know I should tell the CEO about this, but it's only temporary."

"Have you asked her when they are switching back?" Dongwoo asked closing his eyes.

"I will ask her when she gets back tonight?" Sunggyu yawned. 

The door suddenly opened and Hoya walked into the dorm with a unhappy look on his face. He raised an eyebrow when he saw his two hugs.  "What are you two doing?"

"I was resting unitil Dongwoo came and started to bother me." Sunggyu yawned again.

"Hyung have you noticed anything strange about Sungjong. He has been keeping a distance from me lately.  When I went for a walk I ran into him and his cousin."

"Did I hear that you met Sungjong's cousin?" Woohyun asked as he rushed out of the door."

"Yes, she is a really nice girl and I am going to make sure you stay far away from her." Hoya glared at Woohyun.

"Wow! You are protective over her like Sungjong. That is probley why Sungjong has been staying away from you." Woohyun smirked. "He wants space from you because you are being annoying."

"Say that again." Hoya said as he grabbed onto Woohyun's shirt.

"Stop it you two!" Sunggyu said standing up walking over to the two.

"You're being a stalker." Woohyun smirked. Hoya threw a punch at Woohyun, but Sunggyu took full force of Hoya's punch as he tried to pull them apart.  Sunggyu fell to the ground and covered his nose.  Drops of blood fell onto the floor.

"Gyuzizi" Dongwoo jumped off the couch and hurried over to Sunggyu "Woohyun get Jungryul hyung."

Woohyun nodded and hurried to find their manager.

"Hyung! I'm sorry that punch wasn't met for you." Hoya said as Myungsoo and Sungyeol followed their manager and Woohyun into the room.

"I'm going to take Sunggyu to the hospital. Dongwoo you are in charge." Jungryul helped Sunggyu up.

"Hyung I'm coming with you." Hoya followed the two.

---

Sooyeon walked into the ally that Sungjong said he was going to meet her.  She felt a hand cover and she looked back and sighed when she realized it was her cousin.  He removed his hand from and handed her the wig.  She put her hair in the cap and sighed. "I don't know how much longer we can do this?"

"Give me until Infinite H's promotions are over." Sungjong said as he took off his jacket and switched it with her.

"Isn't your comeback going to be right after that?" Sooyeon asked.

"It is and I will be ready for it by the time it comes." Sungjong zipped up Sooyeon's jacket.  He took her jacket and put it on, "Try not let anymore of the hyung's to find out that you are posing as me."

"I will do my best, but I cannot promise anything." Sooyeon sighed. "I will call you when I get in." Sooyeon walked out of the ally and started to walk to the dorm.

Sooyeon heard a noise behind her.  She wondered who or what it was.

an - hey everyone. Sorry for the short chapter and that it took me so long to update.  I had to figure out where I wqas going and I was tryin to finish other fics. Well I hope you like this chapter. I wanted to added a WooYa fight.  ENJOY!