Chapter 10 - New Room Arrangements

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 10 - New Room Arrangements

"How are we going to explain to the others?" Dongwoo said as he carried Sooyeon.  "Does Sungjong know about your ex-boyfriend Sooyeon ah?"

"He doesn't Dongwoo Oppa and I do not plan on telling him.  He doesn't need to know.  It will just get him to worry." Sooyeon said.

"Was your ex-boyfriend always this abusive?" Myungsoo asked with his arms crossed as they walked down the hall to get to the elevator. 

"He was sweet at first, but soon after we started dating he wanted more from me.  I refused to give it to him.  I broke up with him and he still will not leave me alone." Sooyeon said. "He doesn't know that I am related to Sungjong, but I guess he knows now. I hope he doesn't..."

"He will not say anything." Myungsoo said,

"How can you be sure about that Myunggie." Dongwoo said.

"I'm not sure, but I will do anything to protect you Sooyeon." Myungsoo said. "Now let's get some rest.  We have idols sports tomorrow.  We need to get up early."

"I hop Gyuzizi is ok.  Hoya pouched him pretty hard. " Dongwoo said.

"Sunggyu oppa got punched?" Sooyeon asked.

"Yes, Hoya got a bit defensive today.  Woohyun was making comments about how you were going to fall in love with him when you meet him." 

"Is he like that when it comes Jonggie?" Sooyeon asked.

"He is protective of Sungjong. He really cares about him and there is something really brotherly about their relationship, but sometimes he can be a bit too much noona." Myungsoo said.

The three suddenly heard voices as they waited for the elevator.  Hoya and Sunggyu arrived.  They looked at each other.

"Dongwoo hyung why is Sungjong on your back?" Hoya asked.

"Sungjong was chased down by fans and hurt himself, but he would not tell me where." Dongwoo said rather quickly and looked into Sunggyu's eyes.  "He is ok Hoya you do not need to fuss. I will take care of his injury."

"But..." Hoya started.

"Let Dongwoo take care of him. That is the least you can do for me after nearly breaking my nose." Sunggyu said.

"HYUNG...I told you I did not mean to. Why are you blackmailing me?" Hoya asked.

"Because it is fun and I know you will get your revenge on me eventually." Sunggyu said as the elevator door opened. "We have to get up early tomorrow."  Sunggyu hit their floor number.

---

"You know it's your fault that Gyu hyung got hurt." Sungyeol said.  "You had to run your mouth."

"Not like I get in trouble when I run my mouth. I am Gyu hyung's favorite after all." Woohyun smirked. "Hoya can't touch me."

"You are so arrogant sometimes Woohyun.  Hyung loves us all equally." Sungyeol crossed his arms.

"No he doesn't" Woohyun said.

"Yes he does." Sungyeol yelled back.

"NO!" Woohyun grinned,

"YES!" Sungyeol's dolphin scream filled the air.

"What the hell is going on?" Sunggyu's voice filled the room and overpowered Woohyun and Sungyeol. "What are you fighting about this time?"

"Hyung he says that you love him more than you love the rest of us. He is being..." Sungyeol's eyes went towards Sungjong who was on Dongwoo's back, "Dongwoo hyung is that why you ran out of here like a mad man."

"Jonggie said he was in trouble.  Some fans backed him into an ally and Sungjong did not want to fight back because he does not want to hurt our fans."

"That is because he looks like a girl." Woohyun smirked.

"YAHHH!" Hoya said as he stepped forward and grabbed onto Woohyun;s shirt. "Don't you remember last time you called Sungjong a girl. Do you want him to do those things to you again?"

Dongwoo and Sunggyu slipped out of the living room and entered the room Dongwoo shares with Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"Where does it hurt Sooyeon?" Sunggyu asked.

"Nowhere?" Sooyeon looked down at the ground.

"Hyung...her ex-boyfriend tried to hurt her tonight.  He followed her and recognized her.  I am worried that it is going to get out that Sooyeon is posing as Sungjong."  Dongwoo said in a worried tone.

"Aish!" Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair.

"Don't tell Sungjong..." Sooyeon said.

"I have to tell him." Sunggyu said."

"Please don;t...." Sooyeon said.

"Ok..." Sunggyu said as he took a deep breath, but if he bothers you again I am saying something to your cousin. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes, we have a deal..." Sooyeon said.

"Now get some rest." Sunggyu said.

"Do I really need to go into the same room ask Hoya?" Sooyeon asked.

"Are you not on good terms with Hoya?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well I was out as myself with Sungjonggie earlier and we ran into Hoya...Sungjong ran off moments later. Sungjong left me alone with Hoya and when we were alone he asked if I wanted to get a coffee. I told him no because I do not want to get any of you boys caught in a scandal."

Sunggyu let out a sigh and looked towards Dongwoo.  "Can you stay with Hoya tonight?"

"I can Gyuzizi and don't worry Myungsoo knows about Sooyeon." Dongwoo said with a smirk, "That brat knew before all of us." Dongwoo walked out of the room.

an - I hope you like this update.  We are at the halfway point.  Who do you think will find out next?

Woohyun? Sungyeol? Hoya?

ENJOY!!!