Chapter 11 - Five More Minutes

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 11 -  Five More Minutes

Sooyeon woke to someone shaking her.  She looked up and saw that it was Myungsoo.  "We are heading to idols sports soon." Myungsoo said.

"I'm terrible at sports." Sooyeon said as she pulled the covers over her head and tried to fall back to sleep.  She knew she had to go, but did not really want to. "Can't you tell manager oppa's that I am sick?"

"Sooyeon they will think something is up if I tell them that you are sick." Myungsoo said as he pulled off the covers.  He blushed when he looked at Sooyeon's sleeping figure.  Her shirt was up and he could see her creamy stomach.

"Myungsoo how hard is it to wake someone?" Sunggyu said as he entered the room. 

"She doesn;t want to wake up hyung." Myungsoo said.

Sunggyu walked over to the bed and sat down. "Sooyeon ahh." Sunggyu shook her and she opened her eyes and looked at him. "You need to get up or I am going to the manager and telling him that Sungjong's cousin is posing as him."

"You wouldn't" Sooyeon sat up.

"Try me." Sunggyu said with a smriked.

"Do you have any idea what that would do to Sungjong.  He will get in so much trouble." Sooyeon said as she grabbed onto Sunggyu's shirt. "I will get out of bed, but keep your mouth shut about me pretending to be Sungjong."

"Who is pretending to be Sungjong?" Woohyun asked as he entered the room.

"Sunggyu hyung and I decided to switch roles for fun.  I will be the leader and he will be the maknae."  Sooyeon smirked.

"When did I agree to..." Sooyeon pulled on Sunggyu's shirt and looked him in the eye.  She leaned in and whispered into his ear. "You almost spilled the beans so you have to play the price."

"You should not be making threats." Sunggyu whispered back.

"Watch me." Sooyeon whispered, "I will do anything to protect Jonggie."

"Yahhh hyung stop telling secrets to Jonggie if that is really who you are?" Woohyun said as he walked over to them.  Woohyun pushed Sunggyu back and gripped onto Sooyeon's shoulder.  "Sunggyu would never agree to something like that and your voice has seems different.  You are not Sungjonggie are you?"

"Hyung what are you talking about of course I am Sungjong?" Sooyeon said as she swallowed her saliva.

"Liar!" Woohyun gripped onto Sooyeon;s shirt and pushed her down on the bed.  He pulled the wig off. Sooyeon's hair fell out of it.  She looked into Woohyun's eyes. "Hello beautiful."

"YAHHHH NAM WOOHYUN!" Sunggyu said as he pulled Woohyun off of Sooyeon.  Sunggyu pushed Woohyun into the wall roughly.  

"Hyung..." Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with shocked eyes. 

Myungsoo hurried over to Sooyeon and fixed her hair.  He put the wig back on her head and smiled at her. 

"Gyuzizi what is with the noise?" Dongwoo asked as he entered the room.  He saw fury in Sunggyu's eyes as he held Woohyun against the wall.

"HYUNG HAVE YOU KNOWN THIS WHOLE TIME THAT..." Sunggyu covered Woohyun's mouth when Hoya and Sungyeol hurried into the room.

"Gyu hyung what happened?" Sungyeol asked.

"Woohyun attacked Sungjong in his sleep! He could have hurt Sungjonggie." Sunggyu said and leaned into Woohyun's ear and whispered. "If you say anthing about Sungjong's cousin Sooyeon posing as him, you will regret it."

Sunggyu removed his hand from Woohyun's mouth. "Are you threatening me Hyung?"

"Don't try anything or else." Sunggyu let go of Woohyun, "You caused enough trouble already."

"Are you blaming me for punching you? Hoya was the one who did it!" Woohyun crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks.

"He would not have punched me if you did not say those horrible comments about Jonggies counsin.  She will not fall in love with you." Sunggyu looked at everyone with his dagger eyes.

"Head down to the van if you are ready.  Sungjong I expect to see you in five minutes."

"Nehh hyung." Sooyeon said and watched as everyone left the room, but Hoya.

"Are you sure you are alright? Woohyun did not hurt you did he?" Hoya took a step closer to Sooyeon and she stood up.

"I'm fine..." Sooyeon said as he cheeks started to heat up.  "Can you please leave so I can get dressed?" 

Hoya let out a sigh and left the room.  He was worried about Sungjong.  He knew something was off and was going to get to the bottom of it.  Woohyun rarely acted out and Sunggyu rarely makes threats towards Woohyun. Hoya will talk to Sunggyu about this later.  His priority was Infinite H's promotions and Idols Sports.

an - hello everyone long time no update.  Well you don't have to worry about that anymore.  I will be spaming this fic.  I have nie chapters left.  I also recently created a few new fics.  I hope that you check them out if you haven't already.

Red - My twist on little red riding hood.

Tower - My Twist on rapunzel

Espionage - an apply fic.  Infinite are going to be spies and there is a rival female group of spies. Please apply