Chapter 9 - Being Followed

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 9 - Being Followed

Sooyeon continued to hear something behind her, but when she turned around there was no one there.  Sooyeon let out a sigh and heard a noice again.  She started to run and hide behind something.  She pulled out her phone and called Dongwoo.

"Please pick up...." Sooyeon said.

"Sooyeon ah is something wrong?" Dongwoo asked.

"Dongwoo hyung...I think someone is following me."

"Where are you? I will come to you?' Dongwoo said as he put on his jacket.  He was worried that someone found out about her.   She was meeting with Sungjong today.

"I'm hiding in an ally by the dorm." Sooyeon said and dropped her phone and let out a scream. Her phone went dead.

---

"Gyu hyung I am so sorry." Hoya said as he sat down next to him.

"I'm fine Hoya.  You managed not to break my nose.  It is just going to be swollen for a bit." Sunggyu said calmly. 

"You should have let me punched Woohyun. You are too soft on him. It is getting annoying."  Hoya said in an annoyed tone.  "He needs to learn to watch what he says."

"I understand that, but..." Sunggyu paused.

"Stop playing favorites Hyung." Hoya crossed his arms.

"You don't know what I want to do with both of you idiots right now.  I have enough stress as it is dealing with six kids."  Sunggyu said.

"Then let us help you out." Hoya asked.

"This is something that you cannot help with." Sunggyu said as the doctor came in to the room with Jungryul. 

"Sunggyu! Hoya! I am taking you back to the dorm.  Sunggyu you are resting."  Jungryul said with a sigh.  

---

Dongwoo ran out of their dorm and did not bother waiting for the elevator.  He quickly ran down the stairs.  He made his way outside and continued to try and find Sooyeon.  Dongwoo suddenly crashed into someone.  He looked down and saw Myungsoo under him.

"Hyung where are you going in such a rush?" Myungsoo asked pushing Dongwoo off of him. 

Dongwoo let out a sigh and helped Myungsoo to his feet.  He was unsure if he should tell him that Sungjong's cousin was pretending to be him. "Um..."

"Hyung is something wrong?" Myungsoo asked.

Dongwoo could not keep this from Myungsoo and it would be best to have someone as backup.
"I will explain on the way." Dongwoo started to run again and Myungsoo followed."Sungjong is not Sungjong."

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked.

"You're smart and should have figured it out by now. Gyu saw right through it."  Dongwoo said.

"That Sungjong's cousin is pretending to be Jonggie.  I knew this for awhile. Sungjong told me the day before they switched that he was going to be gone for a bit.  Hyung it is nothing we did.  Sungjong is just really tired lately and misses his family. Why do you think he stayed out late to see them." Myungsoo tapped his chin.  "I met his noona a few months ago. I guess I am the only person he trusted to meet her."  

"Aish you kid." Dongwoo hit his arm playfully.

"LET GO!" Sooyeon screamed as she fell onto the ground.

"Sooyeon why are dressed up as Infinite's Sungjong?" The man asked as he placed a hand on Sooyeon's chin.  He forced her to stand up.  "You are not returning my calls."

"I told you that we were over. You are just desperate." Sooyeon said harshly.

"Wait till I am done with you!" He smirked as he started to her sweatshirt.

 Myungsoo grabbed the man by the shirt and he pushed him against the wall. "You heard the women."

"Myungsoo...Dongwoo." Sooyeon said in a tired voice as she fell to the ground.

Dongwoo kneeled down on the ground and helped Sooyeon onto his back, but he put her wig back on before he lifted her out. "Myungsoo he is not worth it. Let's go."

Myungsoo growled and let go of the man.  He walked next to Dongwoo and sighed, "Who is that man?"

"My ex-boyfriend." Sooyeon said.

an - I decided to have Myungsoo know already. Since he seems so caring towards the maknae and they have gone out for ice cream without their hyungs before. I thought he would be the only person to have met Sooyeon before becoming Jonggie. Well Enjoy