Chapter 14 - No More

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 14 - No More

Sungjong looked at Sooyeon as they started to switch places.  She was going to meet up with Infinite as herself.   

"I can't believe you got caught by all of them except Hoya. Noona how stupid can you be.  Do you know if it gets out to the public that you were pretending to be me a scandle may break lose." Sungjong said.

"Nothing is going to happen." Sooyeon said, "You worry too much about the little things."

"Noona you need to worry more.  Don't think I don't know about that ex boyfriend of yours assaulting you.  Myungsoo hyung sent me a text right after it happened.  He knows that you are pretending to be me. Don't think he will not try to blackmail you to get what he wants from you." Sungjong crossed his arms as the coordi noona fixed his hair.

"Do you even know what he wanted from me Sungjong?" Sooyeon said in a sassy tone.  That was the one of the many things that Sooyeon had in common with each other.  They both had their sass.

"He wanted noona. I know what is! You don't think I know anything do you.  Noona I am an adult and you need to stop treating me like a child." Sungjong watched the coordi noona leave. 

"Sungjong you need to respect people who are older than you." Sooyeon said.

"I respect you a lot noona, but you need to learn not to keep things to yourself." Sungjong crossed his arms.

"Same goes for you." Sooyeon said to him with irritation in her voice. "Tell your hyung's what is bothering you Sungjong.  They will understand.  They are all really kind and understanding.  When they found out the truth that I was pretending to be you they did not go to their manager.  Other than Hoya trying to punch Woohyun and hitting Sunggyu oppa instead."

"What happened?" Sungjong said with his eyes wide. "Why were hyung's fighting?"

"Woohyun said a greasy comment about me and Hoya was ready to punch him, but Sunggyu oppa tried to stop it, but ended up getting punched. Thank god he did not break his nose."

"Woohyun hyung needs to watch his mouth.  If he tries anything tonight, he is getting punched by me." Sungjong made a fist.

"You're so cute." Sooyeon ruffled Sungjong's hair.

"Noona!" Sungjong blushed and crossed his arms.

"Hello my beautiful." Woohyun said with a smile and was about to lace an arm around Sooyeon's shoulder, but Dongwoo pulled her out of the way and gave her a back hug.

"Jonggie's cousin Sooyeon is off limits Namgrease." Dongwoo said with a smile.  "So when did you two do the switch?" Dongwoo asked as he let go of Sooyeon.

"We just finished." Sungjong said as his eyes darted towards Woohyun, "I AM WATCHING YOU!"

"Calm down Jonggie." Hoya said as he placed an arm around Sungjong's shoulder. "You can kill Woohyun later.  Sooyeon it is nice to see you again. Maybe we can get coffee tomorrow. You said some other time."

"It is nice to see you to Hoya. Um..."  Sooyeon did not answer him.

"Hyung no asking out my cousin.  If any of you would date my sister I pick Myungsoo or Hoya first."

"Not me!" Dongwoo pouted.

"You are loveable hyung, but I am scared of the crazy things you might make noona do.  Sungyeol is too childish, Woohyun is to greasy, Sunggyu hyung would also be a good match.  Hyung is really kind to people, but he is also shy."

"He does not seem shy to me." Sooyeon said.

"He is around the oppisite .  He does not know how to act around them...OUCH!" Woohyun said as he grabbed his head. "GYU HYUNG your so mean."

"Stop telling lies to Sooyeon." Sunggyu's eyes smiled and Sooyeon giggled.

"Sooo cute." Sooyeon smiled.

"Aren't I cute?" Woohyun said as he started to throw hearts.

"You're annoying." Sooyeon said.

"I like this girl already." Sungyeol said as he walked over with Myungsoo.

"You guys are horrible!!" Woohyun crossed his arms.

"Boy's you have to be on stage." Jungryol said as he walked over to the boys.  "I will keep Sooyeon company!" The boys nodded and left.  "So how long have you been pretending to be Sungjong?"