Chapter 15 - Because...

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 15 - Because...

 "Boy's you have to be on stage." Jungryol said as he walked over to the boys.  "I will keep Sooyeon company!" The boys nodded and left.  "So how long have you been pretending to be Sungjong?"

"Ummm..." Sooyeon was shocked that he knew and never said anything to her.

"Do you think these boys can get anything by me, Sooyeon.  I knew them since before their debut.  I know when something is up. You're acting is pretty good Sooyeon ah."

"Please don't punish Sungjonggie.  He just needed some space.  He..." Sooeyeon started, but Jongyeol put his hand up to silent her.

"It is alright.  I understand that you did what you did for Sungjong. He should have come to us if he knew something was wrong or if he was having an issue with something.  Jungyeop is a understanding person, and sees the boys as his own son."

"I know that. Sungjong tells me about it, but I think this is something he needed to figure out on his own.  It will help him grow as a person." Sooyeon said with a smile.

"You really seem to really look out for him." Jongyrol smiled. His phone started to go off, "I have to take this Sooyeon."

"Go ahead I will be fine." Sooyeon smiled.  She needed to meet up with Sungjong to switch back once he got off stage. 

Sooyeon was pretending to leave when she was stopped by her ex boyfriend.  She did not know how he got backstage.  He looked at her and smirked. "Not pretending to be your cousin." He took a step closer to her.  Sooyeon backed up into a wall.

"I have no clue what you are talking about?" Sooyeon said as she tried to leave, but he grabbed onto her arm roughly.

"You should know what I am talking about princess." He said as he placed a hand on the chin and lifted it. "I saw you change your appearance.  You think you can get things by me."

"I told you that we are over you sick bastard. Just leave me alone." Sooyeon pushed him away and was about to leave, but he grabbed her by her hair.

"Let her go!" Hoya said with his fist clenched.  "She told you that you were over."

"Who are you to tell me whether things are done with my girlfriend or not." He said as he placed an arm around Sooyeon's neck.  "She is mine."

"She is not someone you can toy with.  I am her cousin's best friend and I will look out for Sooyeon ask much as I look out for Sungjong." Hoya took a step forward and glared at the man. "I told you to let go of her."

"Fine." He said as he pushed to the ground. "Come at me pretty boy."

Hoya gave the man a stare and was about to punch him, but Sooyeon caught his arm before he could do anything.  Hoya looked at her with wide eyes. "Why are you stopping me? He was harassing you."

"I do not want you to be involved in a scandal for protecting me." Sooyeon said.

"It doesn't matter if I get in a scandal." Hoya said as he looked at her and noticed that Sooyeon's ex boyfriend was trying to grab her.  Hoya knew that she was right about getting involved in a scandal. Hoya grabbed her hand and started to run away.

Hoya looked back and noticed that the man was following them.  He could not let this man get his hands on Sooyeon.

---

"Jonggie where are you going?" Sungyeol asked as he followed the younger man closely.  He wanted to know why Sungjong had Sooyeon pretend to be him.

"What do you need hyung I need to meet up Sooyeon noona?" Sungjong said as he watched Sungyeol catch his arm.

"I need you to let go of me and mind your own damn business." Sungjong said in a cold voice. He tried to get away from him, but Sunggyu and Dongwoo walked up to him with their arms crossed.

Sunggyu was about to talk, but Woohyun was the first to open his mouth "We need to talk Sungjong."

"Fine if you want to talk I will listen." Sungjong said slyly.

Woohyun eyebrow twitched and Dongwoo and Sunggyu grabbed onto Woohyun's arms, stopping him from hitting Sungjong "Woo calm down."

"I am calm this kid needs to learn not to be so cruel to his elders." Woohyun said in a calm voice. "We just want what is best for him."

"If you wanted the best for me hyung then you should know how I am feeling inside right not.  YOU ARE AN IDIOT."

"Jonggie..." Woohyun looked at the younger man and watched him run off.  He noticed tears falling from his yes.

"Nice going Woo." Sunggyu said as he slapped him on the back of his head, "You made him cry."

"I know why he us upset and wanted Sooyeon to pretend to be him." Myungsoo said with his arms crossed.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

"He feels useless to the group since he has not appeared in front of Inspirts for a few mouths. He hasn't been on a variety show or a drama.  He wants to be useful to the group." Myungsoo said.

"Aish that kid." Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair.  "He should talk to us about this.  I would have said something to Jungyeop."

"That is in the past Gyuzizi, but where did Hoya go?" Dongwoo looked around.

---

Hoya pushed Sooyeon gently against the wall, "What was he talking about?" Hoya asked his eyes were so scary.  His voice seemed hurt.

"Um nothing.  He is crazy. Aren't all ex's crazy?" Sooyeon said as she looked into Hoya's eyes.  They were filled with worry and care. "

"He was going to violate you if I did not get there when I did! Does Sungjong know about this? Does he know that you had an abusive boyfriend?"  Hoya asked.

"He only got abusive when I said I would not have with him. I dumped him.  He keeps stalking me."

"Then get a damn restraining order." Hoya said. "I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Just mind your own business." Sooyeon said.

"I can't" Hoya yelled.

"And why is that?" Sooyeon asked.

"Because I like you!" Hoya said as he leaned closer to her face.