Chapter 4 - Coffee Date

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 4 - Coffee Date

"I am not going to tell anyone.  I just want to know the reason behind it." He said, "I am not one to rat someone out."

"Sungjong asked me to Dongwoo sii." Sooyeon said with a weak smiled, "It is hard for me to say no to him.  When he pouts and looks at me with those big eyes of his I become weak against him." Sooyeon smiled. "Jonggie said he needed a break and I am going to give him one because we look like twins.  It is not going to be long...well at least I don't think it is going to be that long."

Dongwoo blinked a few times, "That is nice of you to that for Jonggie, but why would he not want us to know. Did he say that we did something to him? I do not want Jonggie to be sad." Dongwoo placed his hands on Sooyeon's shoulders.

"Umm Jonggie said that Sungyeol has a big mouth! That it is hard for him to keep secrets." Sooyeon said.

"It is hard for Yeollie to keep a secret." Dongwoo chuckled and his smiled suddenly turned into a frown.  "Is Sungjong mad at us?" Dongwoo said in a worried tone,  "This seems like a lot of fun." Dongwoo grinned. "I will keep your secret safe...um Jonggie never told us your name.  He was scared that Woohyun was going to search for you and hit on you."

"Its Lee Sooyeon, Dongwoo sii." Sooyeon smiled. "He is not mad at any of you, unless he did not tell me."  

"You really do look like him! Are you the same age as him?" Dongwoo said as he walked down the hall. He wanted to find out more about Sooyeon.

"I get that a lot, but I try not to let people know that I am related to him.  Only some people know that I am related to Sungjong.  I do not want to be used or get special treatment because I am Sungjong's cousin.  Dongwoo sii I am older than him by two years and one month." Sooyeon said.

"You can call me oppa when the others aren't around." Dongwoo smirked.

"I think it would be better if I call you hyung or Dongwoo sii. I don't want people to find out." Sooyeon said and looked down on the floor.

Dongwoo frowned and patted Sooyeon on the back.  "Don't worry about it. I will protect you and make sure people don't find out anything. Hi Hoya!"

"Jonggie there you are!" Hoya said in a worried tone. "Are you feeling alright? You seemed jumpy this morning."

"I'm fine Hoya hyung." Sooyeon said and looked at Dongwoo and he smiled.

"Hoya we were just having a talk about..." Dongwoo did not know what to say.

"Dongwoo hyung wants to meet my cousin and I told him that he will be able to meet her soon. I will ask noona if she wants to come to our end of the year performance. I am sure she will say yes." Sooyeon smiled.

"That would be great, but we better keep Woohyun away from her." Hoya said and ruffled Sooyeon's hair.  He walked away and Dongwoo crossed his arms.

"How are you going to pull that off. The performances are a few days away?" Dongwoo said with a worried tone.

Sooyeon was about to open , but closed it moments later when they heard Sunggyu call for them.

"Dongwoo! Sungjong! We need to head on stage." Sunggyu said.

---

Sooyeon was outside their dorm, in the parking garage.  "Pick up Sungjong..." Sooyeon said under her breath.

"Jonggie are you coming?" Hoya asked.

"I will be there in a minute hyung.  My noona called." Sooyeon said and watched Hoya started making his way over to her.

"HOYAAAAAA!" Dongwoo grabbed onto his arm and pulled him along. "Let Jonggie talk to his noona alone.  It is not right for us to overhear his private conversation."

"Hey, Sungjong tell your cousin I cannot wait to meet her.  She is going to get a huge hug from me."  Woohyun smirked and looked towards Sunggyu and jumped, "Hyung don't look at me like that."

"You are not going to harass Sungjong's cousin!" Sunggyu said in a tired voice.

"But hyung..." Woohyun made a heart and threw it at Sunggyu. 

"But nothing. Let's go inside.  It's cold out here." Sunggyu said in a grumpy voice.  "Give Sungjong his privacy."

Myungsoo watched Sooyeon closely, and had a worried look on his face.  He was broken out of his thoughts when Sungyeol pulled on his arm.

"Hello Noona how was the performance today?" Sungjong said cheerfully.

"It went well..." Sooyeon's voice trailed off. "Can we meet? I need to talk to you about something in person!"  

"Sure, how about in an hour. We can go out for coffee." Sungjong said.

"Ok I will see you in an hour." Sooyeon hung up the phone and headed into the apartment building.  She pressed the button and made his way up the elevator.  She walked down the hall and saw Dongwoo waiting for her.

"Everything alright?" Dongwoo asked with concern in his voice.

"Everything is fine.  I just needed to call Sungjong.  I am meeting him for coffee later, and I am still trying to figure out how to tell him that you know."

"I can come with you when you talk to him." Dongwoo smiled.

"Are you sure you want to come? He is not going to be too happy!" Sooyeon said.

"I want to come, and figure this out." Dongwoo smiled, "You are looking at your guardian angel Sooyeon sii."

"In an hour we are going." Sooyeon laugh and entered the dorm with Dongwoo. They both headed towards their room.

Sooyeon came to a stop when she saw Hoya laying on his bed playing with his phone. "Hi hyung." She said and watched Hoya sit up.  He reached out for Sooyeon's wrist and sat him down on his bed.  He pressed his forehead against Sooyeon's. "Hyung...what...what are you doing?"

"Checking if you have a fever." Hoya pulled away. "You seem fine, but you have been acting strangely.  Have you been eating your wrist feels smaller?"

"Hyung I have been eating fine and I do not have a fever.  My noona just called to check in on me." Sooyeon said and placed  a hand on Hoya's wrist and removed it from her own.  She stood up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt with bunny ears. 

Sooyeon left the room and changed quickly.  She needed to ask Sungjong why Hoya acted the way that he does.  Sooyeon exited the bathroom and went back into the bedroom she was sharing with Hoya.  Sooyeon grabbed one of Sungjong's bags.

"Where are you going?" Hoya asked.

"I am going to get coffee with my noona." Sooyeon said and left the room.  She smiled at Dongwoo who was waiting for her.

"Gyuzizi we will be back in an hour." Dongwoo smiled and they left the dorm.  They took the elevator down to the parking garage, and Sooyeon pulled off the wig.  She ruffled her hair out and pulled the hood up.  She smiled at Dongwoo and took his hand. "Let's meet Jonggie Dongwoo sii."

"I told you to call me oppa." Dongwoo smiled, "You are really pretty Sooyeon. I don't think you look like Sungjong."

They walked into the cafe and made their way to the back where Sungjong was waiting for her.  Sungjong did not expect a guest.

"NOONA why is hyung here?" Sungjong pointed at Dongwoo with his eyes wide.

an - I hope you like this chapter.  ^^ This fic is going to be around 20-25 chapters. I hope you have been enjoying it so far.