Chapter 3 - Is the Secret Out?

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 3 - Is the Secret Out?

Sooyeon climbed up to the top bunk and laid down on Sungjong's bed.  She picked up the white teddy bear and smiled at it, "You may be grown up, but you are still such a cute, adorable child Jonggie..." She smiled and hugged the white bear close to her body.  The bear was so soft and made her feel at ease. "How am I going to do this?"

"Do what Jonggie?' Hoya asked as he entered the room, drying his hair with a towel.  He looked up at the upper bunk and watched as Sungjong turned away from him. "Are you not feeling well?" Hoya asked in a worried tone.

"I'm fine hyung." Sooyeon said as he faced the wall.  "I'm just really tired hyung.  I would tell you if something was wrong." Sooyeon lied. She was not going to tell him anything.  He could not find out that she was a girl.  He would ask where Sungjong went.  Sungjong told Sooyeon that Hoya was who he was the closest to besides Myungsoo.

"Get some rest.  We have a performance tomorrow on Music Bank end of the year special." Hoya said as he climbed into his bed below Sooyeon.

Sooyeon pulled out her phone and sent Sungjong a text. What is your schedule like for a week?"

Sooyeon placed her phone under the pillow and fell asleep instantly.  This was going to be harder than she expected.

"JONGGIE...JONGGIE WAKE UP!"  Hoya said shaking the younger.

"Umma let me sleep more...I don't have class till noon..." Sooyeon responded.

"Yahh Sungjong I am not your Umma. You never sleep this late. Sunggyu hyung is angry that we are not ready to go to Music Bank."

Sooyeon sat up and looked at Hoya, "Sorry hyung." She climbed down from the top bunk and grabbed a few things.  All the bathrooms were being used and she could not change in front of everyone.

Dongwoo came out of the bathroom and looked at Sungjong, "Sungjonggie you know that you missed your turn in the bathroom."

"I overslept hyung..." Sooyeon said as he tried to get into the bathroom, but Sungyeol ran into the bathroom before she could.

"Why don't you change first and then use the bathroom?" Dongwoo asked.

"When you got to go you go to go hyung." Sooyeon said and ran into the bathroom when Sungyeol got out of it.  Sooyeon shut the door and covered her noise.  What did Sungyeol do? Sooyeon quickly go dress and left the bathroom. 

"Are you ready now Sungjong?" Sunggyu said in a hard time.

"I am Sunggyu hyung!" Sooyeon looked down at the ground.  Sooyeon felt a hand on her shoulder.  Sooyeon looked up and saw Hoya.  She smiled weakly and walked to the van with Hoya. 

Sooyeon watched as Sunggyu took the back seat and Sungyeol and Hoya took the back row.  Sooyeon felt Dongwoo slap her on the back, and he felt something strange, "Jonggie are you going to get in?"

"Sorry hyung I was lost in my thoughts." Sooyeon said as she got into the car, and waited for them to drive off.

---

Sungjong was sitting in a coffee shop reading a book.  He was enjoying not having to go to a schedule.  It has been the first time in years that he was able to have a good night sleep.  A girl suddenly walked up to him with a smile, "Are you Infinite's Sungjong?"

Sungjong looked up and looked back at his book. "I am not. I get asked that all the time." Sungjong said, "If that is all can I please get back to my reading."

"I am sorry that I bothered you." The girl walked away.

Sungjong sighed and felt his phone vibrating.  It was his noona again.  She hasn't stop texting him since she started to pretend to be him.

Sungjong sighed and sent a text back to her.  He yawned and looked at everyone interact. He contiuned to wonder what he was going to do with his free time.  Then it came to him.  He can pretend to be Sooyeon and go to school. He was going to tell her that when he met up with her later tonight.

A waitress cam over to Sungjong and he ordered another cup of tea and a piece of chocolate cake. 

Sungjong's phone vibrated on the table, Where do you want to meet Jonggie?

 Your favorite cafe noona. I need to ask you something. Sungjong sent back a text and smiled to himself. 

The waitress brought Sungjong his cake and tea, "Enjoy sir." The girl walked away.

Sungjong devoured his cake and smiled as he took every bite.  He loved chocolate cake, but did not eat it often.  Sungjong took a sip of his tea and picked up his phone.

What now Sunjong?

---

Sooyeon followed the coordinator noona into another room, and helped her get changed for their performance.  "How are you holding up Sooyeon?"

"It's hard unnie, but I can handle it." Sooyeon smiled. "Unnie what is your name?"

"Oh I should have told you Sooyeon." She said as she fixed the collar of the chaser outfit that Sungjong had worn for the Melon Music Awards, but instead of white the outfit was black. "My name is Hwayeon."

"Hwayeon unnie how did you become a stylist?"

"You like asking questions don't you?" Hwayeon chuckled. "I am shocked how much your body type is so similar to Sungjong! You are just slightly shorter than him, but we can fix that."

"I know, but I hope the boys do not notice." Sooyeon said.

"If they start to suspect a thing. I have your back. Sungjong asked me to do this and I will go down with you.  It doesn't matter if I lose my job." Hwayeon said.

"Hwayeon unnie don't say that. I do not want you to lose my job because of me and my cousin.: Sooyeon said.

"It doesn't matter." Hwayeon said and placed a hand on Sooyeon's shoulder, "Good luck today and try to sing a little deeper. Sungjong voice is higher anyways so it will not be hard for you to adjust."

"I will do that unnie." Sooyeon said as she watched Hwayeon leave the room.  Sooyeon left the room moments later and noticed that someone was waiting for her.  A person she did not expect.  She was hoping that he did not figure out.

"You're not Sungjong are you? Your his cousin aren't you? You're a girl!" He crossed his arms and pouted.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Sooyeon said and tried to walk away, but it was too late.  He pulled her back into the room she came from.  He shut the door behind him and looked at Sooyeon.

"I am not going to tell anyone.  I just want to know the reason behind it." He said, "I am not one to rat someone out."

an - I hope you like this chapter. It was fun to write.  Who do you think knows she is a girl? I gave clues throughout this chapter ENJOY! *THROWS HEARTS* This fic is going to be I think 25 chapters.