Chapter 2 - The Adventure Begins

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 2 -  The Adventure Begins

Sungjong could not go home because no one knew that his cousin was pretending to be him. Sungjong was ready for an adventure, but had no clue where to start.  He wanted to stay around Korea.  There had to be a way to hide who he was.  Sungjong was thinking the best way to hide that he was Sungjong.  He could pretend that he looked like the idol.

He was staring up at the night sky. Sungjong had been at the park for hours and continued to stare at his phone.  He was shocked that Sooyeon noona did not freak out yet.   Sungjong really hopped that his hyungs would not find out the truth.  They would probably tell the manager or something, but he knew that wasn't going to be for awhile.

Sungjong knew that Sunggyu was busy with the perpetrations of his solo album.  Myungsoo is going to be appearing in the music video, but he is too busy in his own little world to noticed anything.   Woohyun doesn't really care what Sungjong does, and their relationship is like Tom and Jerry.  Sungyeol is too much of a child to figure out that Sooyeon is posing on me.  The two people Sungjong was worried about were Hoya and Dongwoo.

Sungjong sat up and scratched the back of his head.  Dongwoo was a genius, but he came off as an idiot.  He does that to trick people, but Dongwoo hyung seems to be loving Gyu hyung lately.  Sungjong has noticed the closeness of the two.  He was happy that Gyu was not being affected by the grease machine anymore, Sunggyu hyung turned into a dork-leader that does an amazing job at everything. 

Hoya was another story for Sungjong because he has such a close relationships with the older man.  Sungjong looked up to Hoya and ever since they were trainees Hoya has treated Sungjong like a little brother.  He knows Sungjong inside and out.  Hoya knows when he is lying and other stuff.  Sungjong hoped that Sooyeon can throw off this hyungs animal instincts.

---

Sooyeon walked into the bed room that she has to share with Hoya and collapsed on the bottom bunk.  Hoya walked into the room moments later and stared at him, "Jonggie what are you doing on my bed?"

"Hyung I'm too tired to climb up to the top bunk." Sooyeon said in a sleepy voice.

"Aren't you going to shower?" Hoya asked as he walked over to the sleeping maknae. "Sungjong?" He shook his head and decided that is was best that he did not move Sungjong.  Hoya grabbed his white bear and laid it next to him.  Hoya watched as Sooyeon hugged onto the bear.  He smiled and headed out of the room.  He was going to take his shower and then go to sleep.

Sooyeon heard the door close and sat up.  She pulled out her phone and called Sungjong.  Sooyeon was worried about him.

Hi noona how is everything going?

"Good I guess!" Sooyeon said and sighed, "Sungjong ahh."

Sooyeon noona don't say my name to loud in that house. Um you should call me Sooyeon noona. It will throw them off.

"Sooyeon noona Woohyun is annoying. He wants my number." Sooyeon said and sighed. "That kid is annoying.  Um what else. Hoya seems nice and really seems to take care of you."

He does that is why he is my favorite besides Myungsoo hyung.

"Myungsoo is a bit odd." Sooyeon said.

That is what I like about him noona. I also like Dongwoo hyung, but be careful of him.

"Why should I be careful of him?" Sooyeon asked.

Because that Hyung is a Genius even though he may seem like an idiot.

"How is that even possible?" Sooyeon said as she hugged the white bear. "Why does your bear seem to have been mended multiple times?"

Because I take my anger out on it Noona.

"Someone is coming I have to go." Sooyeon hung up her phone and watched as the door opened.  Her cheeks turned pink as Hoya walked into the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Jonggie are you alright?" Hoya asked as he walked over to Sooyeon and placed to hands on her cheeks. "You feel a bit warm. Are you getting sick?"

Sooyeon just stared into his  abs and continued to blush, "Hyung can you put clothing on please. You are going to get sick with your wet hair. I am going to take my shower." Sooyeon said as she grabbed clothing and hurried out of the room.

---

"Hyung do you really have to leave again?" Dongwoo asked Sunggyu as he headed towards the door. Dongwoo just followed him.

"I have to finish recording my solo album. Dongwoo is everything alright?" Sunggyu asked, "You can come if you like."

"OK!" Dongwoo said cheerfully as he grabbed his coat and followed Sunggyu out the door. He wanted to talk to Sunggyu about something. He knew that the members might be planning something for his brithday.

Woohyun watched with his arms crossed, "Someone is stealing my Gyu."

"Seriously, Woo you are unpredictable. First, you want Sungjong's cousin's number and now you are acting like a sick puppy around Sunggyu. " Sungyeol said, "Dongwoo hyung is probably trying to figure out what we are planning for his birthday this year and he thinks Sunggyu knows because someone gave him that idea." Sungyeol smirked.

"Jonggie..." Myungsoo said as he watched Sungjong emerge from the bathroom. "You look flushed are you ok?"

"I'm fine Myungsoo hyung." Sooyeon said as she headed back to the room he shares with Hoya. 

"That kid has been acting strange lately." Woohyun said. "I don't like it. That kid is hiding something." Woohyun crossed his arms.

"You're just mad because he did not give you his cousin's number or showed a picture of her to you." Sungyeol smirked, "From what I heard is that Sungjong's cousin is two years older and she can pass as Sungjong's twin."

 

an - sorry it took me so long to update this. I had my computer fixed and now it is back. I was doing updates on my phone and it took forever. Finally, I can update at the speed I want to. Enjoy!