Chapter 17- Permission

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 17-  Permission

"Do I get your permission?" Hoya asked.  He knew Sungjong was very protective when it came to family.  All of Infinite was protective of their family.  Sunggyu said that Sungyeol would be the only person he would introduce to his sister and Dongwoo would not introduce any of us to them.

Sungjong looked at Hoya with his arms crossed with a smirk on his face.  "I'm not sure hyung.  Do you think you are...ouch. Yahh Noona." He looked at Sooyeon and forgot how hard she could hit.  Sungjong knew that he should not go against Sooyeon.

"Sungjonggie stop it. Be nice! Hoya is a good person." Sooyeon said with a sigh.  She looked at Hoya and smiled weakly. She did not know what else to say.  She wanted to say more, but the words would not come out.

"I know that he is a good person noona. You must like Hoya hyung don't you noona?" Sungjong asked.  "If you two like each other who am I to keep you apart, but there are rules." Sungjong said with his arms cross. Sungjong's eyes dart towards Hoya's, "When you go out with her on a date you need to keep your identity hidden.  Noona does not tell anyone that we are related."

Hoya nodded, "I understand Jonggie. Don't worry I will not hurt her.  You can trust me.  I do not want to end up like Gyu Bear." Hoya chuckled as he placed a hand behind his head and rubbed it.  Sungjong was a bit of a violent maknae.  He was the maknae on top in Infinite.  He knew how to mess with everyone.

"Gyu Bear?" Sooyeon asked both boys with her arms crossed.  She remembered seeing a bear in Sungjong's bed.  She wondered if that was Gyu Bear.  That teddy bear did look a bit tattered. He had a few rips in it that was sewn back together.

"Jonggie takes his anger out on a bear that he named after Sunggyu hyung.  He named it that because Gyu hyung nags a lot."  Hoya said with a weak smile.  "But that bear is sometimes named after Woohyun and Sungyeollie.  Jonggie never really gets mad at Dongwoo hyung, Myungsoo, and me."

"You should not to that Jonggie! You need to respect you elders.  Sunggyu oppa is your hyung." Sooyeon started to lecture Sungjong.

"How else am I supposed to take care of my anger and stress? I really like Gyu hyung.  His singing voice is like honey and he really looks out for me, but I cannot stand it when he goes 'YAHH Lee Sungjong.' One rule that you must follow.  No kissing in front of me." Sungjong said with his arms crossed. "Do that in your own time."

"We will not do that in front of you." Hoya said with a smile and was about to place an arm around Sooyeon's shoulder when the door opened.  Hoya let out a sigh because he could not get any time in with Sooyeon.

"What is this I hear about kissing?" Sunggyu asked as he entered the room with Dongwoo. Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked at the three.  He knew that something happened.  He wanted to get to the bottom of this.

"Nothing!" The three of them said at the same time. They all sounded that they were guilty of doing something wrong.

"It doesn't seem like nothing. Sooyeon you are not a good liar." Sunggyu smirked.  His eyes darted towards Hoya.  He knew it had to do with him somehow.  Sunggyu was not going to bother Sungjong. The kid has been through enough. "What has this brat done to you?" Sunggyu said.  He was referring to Hoya.

"He has done nothing but helped me tonight. He..." Sooyeon said, "He stopped my ex-boyfriend from harassing me." Sooyeon looked into Sunggyu's eyes, "Ask Dongwoo and Myungsoo how creepy my ex-boyfriend is.

"That is not my question." Sunggyu said. "I know there is something going between you and Hoya. Now tell me the truth and I will do my best not to freak out."

"Hyung I knew that Sooyeon was pretending to be Sungjong this whole time. So you do not need to pretend around me anymore.  You are a bad actor Hyung."  Hoya smirked.  He knew Sunggyu was an alright actor. He just messing with the older man.  It was a part of their relationship.

"My acting isn't bad." Sunggyu said with his arms crossed. Her Hoya goes again with the whole acting thing.  Yes, Hoya was in a drama. Sunggyu took part in two sitcoms.  He was on variety shows.  He knew that he could act.  Hoya always had a snarky comment towards him. That was just a part of their relationshop.  

"Don't let Woohyun find out Hoya.  He will hurt you once he finds out that you beat him to it." Dongwoo smirked.  Dongwoo already knew that something like this was going to happen.  These two were a match made in heaven. 

"Beat me to what?" Woohyun asked as he entered the room with Myungsoo and Sungyeol.  "I am waiting."

"Nothing." Sunggyu said in a tired voice.  "The show is almost over.  Sooyeon you can come out with us after we are done. We would love to have you."

"I have plans already." Sooyeon said with a weak smiled. She did not want to say that she already planed something with Hoya.  How was she going to tell Sunggyu the truth? Would they be understanding.   

"I promised to go out to a cafe with noona.  No hyung's allowed." Sungjong said, "I do not want anyone creeping on my cousin." Sungjong said. He was going to pretend to cover for Sooyeon.  She did not know how to tell the truth.

"You are not telling me something." Woohyun asked with his arms crossed.  He did not like being the odd man out.

"There is no point in keeping it a secret because he will try to make moves on you Sooyeon.  I don't want that to happen to you. His grease is too handle." Hoya said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you two dating?" Woohyun asked.

an - One more chapter left. I hope you like it.