Chapter 12 - Arrow

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 12 -  Arrow

Sooyeon looked around as they entered idols sports.  She was going to do her best to be Infinite's cute adorable maknae.  Sooyeon decided to be really sociably with other idols. She knew that Sungjong talked to everyone.  He was very sociable. 

She watched Sunggyu closely as he sat down next to him.  He looked really sleepy.  Woohyun winked at me before wiggling his fingers in front of his face.  Sunggyu just ignored Woohyun.  He must still be annoyed with Woohyun.

Sooyeon let out a sigh and knew that she was the cause of everyone fighting.  She hated being the cause of trouble.  Sooyeon needed to talk to Sungjong about swtiching back sooner, but knowing Sungjong he would want more time.

Dongwoo sat down next to Sooyeon and put and arm around her shoulder.  He patted Sooyeon on the head.  Sooyeon thought he knew something was up or he was just putting on fan service."

"Sungjong ahhh." Myungsoo called. "We have to get ready for the archry competition.

"Nehh hyung." Sooyeon stood up and walked over to Myungsoo.  Woohyun came over and put an arm around Sooyeon's shoulder.

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun, "I am watching you hyung. Do not try anything?" Myungsoo threatened.

"How long have you known Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked. "I want to know the truth from you?"

"I met Sungjong's cousin a year ago. Sungjong trusted me to keep it a secret that I met her.  He does not want the press to be following her." Myungsoo answered as they put on the protective vest.

Woohyun crossed his arms and looked over towards Sooyeon.  "So how old are you princess?"  Woohyun winked.

"Woohyun hyung shut up." Myungsoo said with irritation in his voice.

"I am the same age as you Woohyun sii." Sooyeon smirked.  I am two years older than Sungjong.

"That makes things even better!" Woohyun said as he laced his arms around Sooyeon's waist.

"Woohyun let Jonggie go.  He as a look of discomfort on his face." Hoya said with his arms crossed. 

Woohyun removed his arms from around Sooyeon, "You just want Jonggie to yourself don't you Howon." Woohyun wiggled is eyebrows.

"You are so strange." Hoya said and looked at Sooyeon. "Jonggie good luck."

"What I do not get a good luck?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't wish good luck to greasy people who need to learn to watch what they say." Hoya said in a cold voice. He walked away and started to talk to the tasty twins. 

Sooyeon sat down next to Myungsoo and sighed, "Is he always like that?"

Myungsoo looked at Sooyeon and rested his head on her should, "Woohyun or Hoya?" Myungsoo asked.

"Both of them?"  Sooyeon asked.

"Woohyun is normally not greasy in the dorm, but now that he knows that you are a girl and pretending to be Jonggie, he is a different person around a girl. I have no clue what is wrong with Hoya.  He has been acting strange lately."

"I think it is because he is not used to Sungjong avoiding him." Sooyeon whispered to Myungsoo.

"You have been avoiding him?" Myungsoo asked as he sat up. "I know everyone has probably asked you this, but who is your bias in Infinite?"

"I decided not to have a bias." Sooyeon said.

"Don't lie to yourself about liking someone." Myungsoo said.

"I know I should not lie to myself, but..." Sooyeon was cut off.

"Sungjong it's your turn." 

Sooyeon stood up and walked over to the platform.  She looked at the target and pointed the arrow at the target.  She released and got a two.  She looked down at the ground.  Sooyeon has always been failure at sports.

"Sungjong you can do it." The fans yelled.

Sooyeon took a deep breath and shot her next arrow.  They were going to lose because of her. Sooyeon shot the arrow and did a little bit better, but it still was not good enough.

---

Sungjong was watching from the crowed.  He decided to put on a long haired wig so he would not get discovered.  He did not like how Woohyun was flirting with Sooyeon.  He must have found out. 

Sungjong was angry that they all were going to find out.  Sungjong needed to tell Sooyeon to stop avoiding Hoya because he knew Sungjong the best. 

an - another update I hope you like it.  I plan on posting another update soon.