Chapter 16 - Talk it Out

Confidentially Idolized

Chapter 16 -  Talk it Out

"Hoya what are you trying to say?" Sooyeon asked with wide eyes. She could not believe what was happening.  He was so close to her and wondering if it was going to happen.  She wanted it to happen.  Sooyeon has liked Hoya since Infinite's debut, but she never told Sungjong that she did.  She said that she had no bias, but that was a lie.

"I knew you were pretending to be a guy this entire time. Do you really think that you and Sungjong can get anything by my animal instincts? It was fun watching how you acted.  You play the role of Sungjong pretty well, but I knew instantly because Sungjong is taller than me."

"I tried to fix that with..." Sooyeon paused and looked into Hoya's eyes. She could feel the heat go to her cheeks.  Her hear her heat beating.  This feeling she was getting was something unreal.  She has never felt this way about someone before. 

"Am I making you nervous?" Hoya asked as he leaned closer to Sooyeon.  He smirked and watched her closer her eyes. "You're cheeks look rosier than before and I can hear your heart beating."

"I guess I do make you nervous." Hoya whispered into her ear. He leaned a bit closer and was inches from her lips with the door opened.  He was angry that his moment was interrupted.  Hoya really wanted to kiss her.

"Noona...noona are you in here" Sungjong called.  His voice sound really sad.  Sooyeon did not like it when Sungjong sounded like that.  Sungjong paused when he saw the position that Hoya and Sooyeon was in.  They were alone with her. "HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU..."

Hoya pulled away quickly and let out a sigh.  "Jonggieee..."

"Were you trying to..." Hoya quickly covered his mouth and let out a sigh.  Sungjong's loud voice was going to cause attended towards them.  Hoya did not want that to happen. "Sooyeon close the door so the three of us can talk."

Sooyeon nodded and shut the door and locked it. She watched Hoya let go of Sungjong's mouth.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG." Sungjong yelled and was starting to move closer to Hoya.  He was ready to beat the crap out of him. "Why are you making moves on my noona?"

"Sungjong please let him explain and let me explain. It is not what it looks like... Hoya was helping me escape." Sooyeon said "and we..."

"Escape from who? Don't tell me that bastard Jiseok?" Sungjong looked at Sooyeon's facial expression change and he cursed under his breath.

"Jonggie do not use that language." Sooyeon said with her arms crossed.

"I can use that language if I want to noona! That bastard needs to stay away from you.  He tried to force on you in the past and will do it again until he gets that from you.  I want you to get a restraining order." Sungjong puffed out his cheeks.

"And you need to tell your friends that you have been feeling lonely." Sooyeon said with her arms crossed.

"Noona..." Sungjong looked down at the ground, "I just feel useless."

Hoya let out a sigh and walked over to Sungjong.  He placed two hands on the younger man's shoulder. "Sungjong you can come to any of us if you feel like that."

"But you're..." Sungjong looked up and tried to avoid their eyes.

"Even if I am busy you can come to me no matter what." Hoya said, "We share the same room and I am a phone call away when I am at a schedule. Just call any of us." Hoya smiled and placed a hand on Sungjong's head.  She messed up his hair.

"Thank you Hyung, but how did you get noona away from Jiseok?" Sungjong asked.

"He was going to punch him, but I stopped him. We ran away and ended up here." Sooyeon crossed her arms.

"You should have let him punch him." Sungjong said as he ran his hand through his hair, "Now what is going on between you two?" Sungjong asked.

"She did not want me to get into a scandal. I am glad Sooyeon stopped me from killing that man." Hoya sighed. "I hate it when people are degrated. It is not right.  I am from Busan and we do not stand for that."

"Hyung we know you are from Busan. Don't start this back in Busan crap." Sungjong said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Jonggie." Hoya shook his head.  This was a new side of Sungjong, and he had mix feelings about him. 

"Umm..." They looked at each other. Sooyeon took a deep breath, "Sungjonggie..."

"Jonggie um...I knew that Sooyeon was pretending to be you this whole time.  I wanted to give you space.  I thought it would be best for you to talk to us hyungs when you were ready to.  I knew that you were going to come back."

"That is not what I am talking about!" Sungjong crossed his arms.

"One thing I forgot to mention..." Sooyeon took a deep breath, "Your manager Jungryol knows that we switch."

"I am going to be in so much trouble." Sungjong sat down on the floor and crossed his arms." Sungjong looked up at the two.

"He is not mad at you and he is not going to tell your CEO." Sooyeon said. "Is that all because I will go back to my studies."

"You stopped your studies?" Hoya asked. "It will take..."

"Noona will catch up in an instant and she did not stop her studies.  She took her classes online and is getting perfect scores in all her classes.  Noona is really smart."

"I am not that smart." Sooyeon placed a hand behind her head.

"You are going to school to become a doctor.  You are a genius noona." Sungjong said. "But we need to talk about you two.  Hyung it looked like you were going to kiss her."

"I was, but you interrupted us." Hoya said.

"You need my permission to date my noona." Sungjong said.

"Do I get your permission?" Hoya asked.

an - hey everyone. Here is another update. There will be one of two more chapters to this fic. Will Jonggie give Hoya permission to date Sooyeon? Find out in the next chapter